Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) (47129 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Senator Sekibo's Son Graduates From Medical School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

Feed your kinsmen first. OMO irakiran
I have already and I need to feed yours too. Onye ala
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

I have already and I need to feed yours too. Onye ala

You've not. It's very glaring.
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

You've not. It's very glaring.
Then come over and verify. Ewu
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Then come over and verify. Ewu

Send your dad to my place. I will know when I see him. You say u no get brain abi?. Aiye e a baje.
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

Send your dad to my place. I will know when I see him. You say u no get brain abi?. Aiye e a baje.
Send your olosho generation and don't bother, am going to feed them well and don't forget to come over with them. Onye ibelibe
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Leez(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

You will learn in a bitter way.
alomo bitters grin
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Send your olosho generation and don't bother, am going to feed them well and don't forget to come over with them. Onye ibelibe

You talking about you mama and her friends. Sorry
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

You talking about you mama and her friends. Sorry
You don't even know the topic again. Shame on you bastard kid brought through olosho
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

You don't even know the topic again. Shame on you bastard kid brought through olosho

Sorry your mother
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

Sorry your mother
Sorry your useless generation
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Sorry your useless generation

Your dad and you mama and. Sorry foolish kid.
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

Your dad and you mama and. Sorry foolish kid.
Your useless parents and your generation. Olosho kid
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Why do you like addressing your parents in a bad way.
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Why do you like addressing your parents in a bad way..
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

Why do you like addressing your parents in a bad way..
I respect my elders alot but since you like insulting your elders, I help you out insult them since you don't value them
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

I respect my elders alot but since you like insulting your elders, I help you out insult them since you don't value them

You have to stop insulting your mama and Papa including your kinsmen. Do you agree?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

You have to stop insulting your mama and Papa including your kinsmen. Do you agree? If you do DM me. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

You have to stop insulting your mama and Papa including your kinsmen. Do you agree? If you do DM me. Okay?
You should first stop insulting your parents including your generation too. Do you agree?
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

You should first stop insulting your parents including your generation too. Do you agree?

Is this how u talk to your mom and dad. If you don't stop. You will suffer.
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

Is this how u talk to your mom and dad. If you don't stop. You will suffer.
Like I said before, I respect my elders but since you want us to go down this well, we play it dirty. If you don't stop, you ain't going to escape suffering...
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by TheKingdom: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
You got to love Biafra culture

YEP..Afonjas will say they are South South or even South Central South...
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Like I said before, I respect my elders but since you want us to go down this well, we play it dirty. If you don't stop, you ain't going to escape suffering...

Your mana and Papa right
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

Your mana and Papa right
Your papa and mama too right?
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Your papa and mama too right?

You stubborn and. Soon you will beat your papa and mama
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

You stubborn and. Soon you will beat your papa and mama
Am not stubborn, am a gentleman but you pushed me
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Am not stubborn, am a gentleman but you pushed me

It's late. You should be in bed. Okay
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

It's late. You should be in bed. Okay
Hahaha, I don't sleep
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Hahaha, I don't sleep

Go seek your dad, if you don't sleep.
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

Go seek your dad, if you don't sleep.
Hope you have called your mum so that by tomorrow she should be able to identify your dad
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by ladiguy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
kkko:

Hope you have called your mum so that by tomorrow she should be able to identify your dad
When thebcalamity befall you. It will be too late for you to learn. Just note today's date. You remember I told you.
Re: Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladiguy:

When thebcalamity befall you. It will be too late for you to learn. Just note today's date. You remember I told you.
Same to you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million / The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.