Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People (10618 Views)

Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak / Police To Withdraw Fayose, Fayemi’s Security –DIG Joshak / Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by YourWife(f): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Take anything the police say seriouly, at your own detriment! Those people cannot be trusted!

I think the Nsala way is the surest way to stay alive!

1 Like

Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by Throwback: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
HITdemUP:
You seems Pained by his remarks. Your response got me grin

I'm pained that an educated tribe could begin to compete with the almajiris of the North, as it concerns idiocy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by NigerDeltan(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
olujastro:

This is one of the reasons the SouthEast always struggles to make even a tiny impact in politics at the national level. Myopic sentimentality, dislike for and inability to accommodate other tribes is at the heart of your political reasoning.
When people in other zones are debating developmental issues during elections, you guys and your politicians especially will be dishing out silly sentimental issues like..."ACN is a yoruba party" -Ohakim, "APC is aboki party". Tomorrow y'all will open your mouths to say you are marginalized at the national level, demanding for the office of the President or VP. As if it's an office to be dashed out to the most sentimental ethnic group.
I love my Igbo people, but honestly, I dislike their (quite a number of them) political reasoning.

Mr. making impact, dont forget poverty is legalized in your region, there av been more suicide in Yoruba land than any other region
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by 8stargeneral: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
We're not voting,case close.
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by olujastro: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Mr. making impact, dont forget poverty is legalized in your region, they av been more suicide in Yoruba land than any other region
And I told you I am a yoruba person abi? Anyways, I don't do tribal bashing.
And for the records, I'm from the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by NigerDeltan(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
olujastro:

And I told you I am a yoruba person abi? Anyways, I don't do tribal bashing.
And for the records, I'm from the Niger Delta.
No.. U are not
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by stanley095(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Biafrannuke:
If you go out they will kill you and call you miscreant

Who will kill them when they go out to vote? Evil spirit?

1 Like

Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by classicalbenson(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Throwback:

You are a disgrace to education.

You are in dire need of rehabilitation.
foolish aboki,it's u who need rehabilitation.am not sure u even have a voters card
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by Valarmoghulis(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
The mod than ban me I hope u are now richer if not u are a fool.
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
nghubs1:
DIG Joshak Habila, the Deputy Inspector General of Police in charge of Operations and Supervising DIG for Anambra State Gubernatorial Election has assured the Anambra people that they will vote and live.

He said this when he granted an interview on Police preparedness for the Saturday November 18 Gubernatorial Election.

Habila said the people of Anambra enjoyed the Funfair, the Carnival, the Talking, Jubilation and the Dancing during the Campaigns, they will as well enjoy the Voting part of the electioneering process.

He also assured them that the Nigeria Police Force has emplaced robust security arrangement to secure the good and law abiding people of Anambra State before, during and after the election.

Habila implored Anambrarians to disregard the “VOTE AND DIE” threat issued by IPOB assuring them that come Saturday November 18, they will Vote and Live.

NGHUBS had earlier reported a threat by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) telling Anambra people that anyone who votes during the Anambra election will die.

http://nghubs.info/you-will-vote-and-live-dig-joshak-habila-assures-anambra-people/
how una wan make people vote when you go empty all the headnut in police camp but senseless and good one pack come my state.
Why una no send those ones wey oga @ the top they bleep make them follow come protect the electorate.
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by Misterdhee1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
olujastro:

This is one of the reasons the SouthEast always struggles to make even a tiny impact in politics at the national level. Myopic sentimentality, dislike for and inability to accommodate other tribes is at the heart of your political reasoning.
When people in other zones are debating developmental issues during elections, you guys and your politicians especially will be dishing out silly sentimental issues like..."ACN is a yoruba party" -Ohakim, "APC is aboki party". Tomorrow y'all will open your mouths to say you are marginalized at the national level, demanding for the office of the President or VP. As if it's an office to be dashed out to the most sentimental ethnic group.
I love my Igbo people, but honestly, I dislike their (quite a number of them) political reasoning.
Leave them bro. 2023 is just few years to come now. They will still cry of marginalization when the same abokis they so much despise fail to vote for their candidate. I doubt an igbo man will ever become the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by Halexgos3(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Anambra Election #Bet9ja

Obiano - 1.61 Odds
Obaze - 5.25 Odds
Tony Nwoye - 18.15 Odds
Ezeemo - 42.85 Odds
Chidoka - 15.35 Odds
Yul Edochie - 95.15 Odds
No Election - 15000 Odds

Play the #Correct_scores and win BIG
#Play_safe

1 Like

Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by Yyeske(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
We are voting and those who don't like it can head to river Niger, not too far

1 Like

Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by olujastro: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:

No.. U are not
Well, I have nothing to prove to you.
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by millionboi2: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Biafrannuke:
If you go out they will kill you and call you miscreant
God bless u
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by NonsoPlatinum: 2:54am On Nov 18, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by tobiasbeecher: 3:34am On Nov 18, 2017
olujastro:

And I guess since have you have been playing the right politics your state is now Eldorado and can be compared to New York right?
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by jacyhelen(f): 3:38am On Nov 18, 2017
nghubs1:
DIG Joshak Habila, the Deputy Inspector General of Police in charge of Operations and Supervising DIG for Anambra State Gubernatorial Election has assured the Anambra people that they will vote and live.

He said this when he granted an interview on Police preparedness for the Saturday November 18 Gubernatorial Election.

Habila said the people of Anambra enjoyed the Funfair, the Carnival, the Talking, Jubilation and the Dancing during the Campaigns, they will as well enjoy the Voting part of the electioneering process.

He also assured them that the Nigeria Police Force has emplaced robust security arrangement to secure the good and law abiding people of Anambra State before, during and after the election.

Habila implored Anambrarians to disregard the “VOTE AND DIE” threat issued by IPOB assuring them that come Saturday November 18, they will Vote and Live.

NGHUBS had earlier reported a threat by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) telling Anambra people that anyone who votes during the Anambra election will die.

http://nghubs.info/you-will-vote-and-live-dig-joshak-habila-assures-anambra-people/

The influx of Police[28,000],Army,Navy and Airforce into Anambra state for just one day election,If such gets Deployed to Sambisa Forest,i bet you;Bokoharam will cease to exist...
Instead of putting your life at Risk,why not STAY AT HOME.
Your Vote since ab nito has never counted,will never count and will never be usefull..
Dont just get killed for POLITICIANS who does not and will never care to know you.
Nigeria Politics is never about the INTEREST of the masses Rather their own INTEREST..
Can Peter obi and co allow their children and family to VOTE?
Instead of deing,WHY NOT STAY AT HOME!!!!
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by jacyhelen(f): 3:39am On Nov 18, 2017
omophunky:
I don't really believed in that vote and die threat

All I know is, those who want to vote should do so

Without inference of those who don't want to...

The influx of Police[28,000],Army,Navy and Airforce into Anambra state for just one day election,If such gets Deployed to Sambisa Forest,i bet you;Bokoharam will cease to exist...
Your Vote since ab nito has never counted,will never count and will never be usefull..
Dont just get killed for POLITICIANS who does not and will never care to know you.
Nigeria Politics is never about the INTEREST of the masses Rather their own INTEREST..
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by jacyhelen(f): 3:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Promismike:
They have been voting for decades and still the people they vote for have made life hell for them.

Can someone give me one reason why one should stress or kill himself for any politicians.

Go and force them to vote. I can't remember when voting has become by force.

Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by jacyhelen(f): 3:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by Proudmuslim(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2017
The people of anambra are wise they don't need to kill or injured themselves because of politicians

to ipob terrorists you are wasting your time threatening your on ndi igbo

please fear god
or fear the python that dances in the market square
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by bjx5: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Do not waste your time
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by bjx5: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
I can assure you your vote will not count
Re: You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People by bjx5: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
the vote as already been concluded long before it started

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Buhari’s ‘Aloofness,’ Nigeria’s Slide To Rock Bottom Imminent - Guardian / Soludo Increases Anambra Workers Salaries By 10%, Assures Of Staff Welfare / CAC Official ‘murdered Over $1.092b’ Malabu Oil Deal’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.