Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed (5600 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by MENTE(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Gofwane(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ride on
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
following
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Macgreat(m): 3:06am On Nov 18, 2017
smiley
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by barbiecue(f): 4:15am On Nov 18, 2017
grin
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by MENTE(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2017
new update by 10pm sharp...stay tuned...
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by MENTE(m): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
barbiecue . Macgreat . Brighte . Diffident . Gofwane...holla holla , i sight you all
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by MENTE(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by MENTE(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
CHINYERE:
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Update please. Enjoying. Are you updating tonight?
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by barbiecue(f): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Continue.interesting
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
barbiecue:
Continue.interesting

You look perfect in your profile, would love to know you.
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by dyze(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Perspectives:

You look perfect in your profile, would love to know you.

Afi perfect
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
still following
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Martin0(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Diffident:
still following
This man head nor fit carry am simple... Come ooo wetin make u dey catching snap pics,u wan cook for usgringrin
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by ehix89(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Diffident:
still following
OP has slept na, Goan sleep
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

This man head nor fit carry am simple... Come ooo wetin make u dey catching snap pics,u wan cook for usgringrin
lol
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by osemoses1234(m): 1:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Baba I dey feel you
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by IamArleck(m): 1:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Lies!!!

Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 19, 2017
OK.. See level ...
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Martin0(m): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by MENTE(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2017
Brighte . osemoses1234 . Diffident . barbiecue . Perspectives . dyze . ehix89 . ...i sight you all.
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by MENTE(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2017
CHINYERE: You want to kill me, I cannot finish this one oooo, please oo, we will share it.

ME: ok we will share it and after this one I’m gonna roll another. Chinyere took her first puff I could swear this babe was lying that she hasn’t smoked before, Chinyere smoked like a chimney, I was stunned, infact I started falling for Chinyere at that moment, I didn’t notice when she passed it back to me as I was deep in thought.

CHINYERE: Take , take, take naaaa

ME: oh sorry.

CHINYERE: You’ve not even started and you are behaving high already, abeg I no puff again, finish the rest.

ME: ok ooo. After puffing the rest as I was about rolling the next joint Chinyere planted a kiss on my lips, I was shocked, I paused to look at her face, babe was smiling sheepishly, what was that for??

CHINYERE: stop playing dumb. She leaned for another kiss, this time it was intense, it lasted for about 1 hour (so I thought but I guess it was the weed playing tricks). It was prolly a 5mins kiss. Under few seconds we were nak.ed I don’t know how but we were.

CHINYERE: finger me, finger me , finger me (Chinyere was shouting, I just obeyed, it was a scenario of a sheep and his shearpard . command me master and I will obey). Suck me, suck me, stop I’m wet, please put your d.ick in now, I need it (I was confused as what was happening didn’t feel real). Put it please , I slide my di.ck in her wet coochie (in my mind I felt I was banging and giving it to her hard so I paused to look at her face but she had this weird look on). Chinyere shouted get up from me, get up (we were banging in a missionary position).

ME: what happen, what did I do??

CHINYERE: you have a big di.ck and you don’t know how to use it, you just lay on me for about 5mins.

ME: I thought I was killing it..

CHINYERE: killing what , lay down lemme show you how it is done, this is my own department of expertise.( I obeyed, Chinyere’s coochie was dripping wet, her coochie was pink af, I swear people wey talk say pu,ssy na the same, na big lie oooooo, this coochie was dope, I said in my mind Tunde dey enjoy gan oooo) , Chinyere was in a squat position as if she wanted to shit in a pit latrine, she position her puss.y to my d.ck spot, her a.ss was facing me. She bounced up and down on my d.ick, I tried to touch her a.ss but she said I shouldn’t, just lay and enjoy the fun (Chinyere said in a sexy way). It felt like forever as I watched her a.ss bounce up and down, next thing I had this great feeling coming from within me, I came all over hercoochie. (Chinyere shouted)

CHINYERE: You are stupid, you are crazy, what the f just happened, you took advantage of me, you made use of your weed as an excuse (Chinyere fake subbing)

ME: are you for real ( I was feeling confused).

CHINYERE: what the f are you saying , I never knew you were such a pretender, you are a manipulator , a scammer , so this is what you were driving at all along, I hate you , I hate you….

( next thing the door went open)…..it was TAJU.,… TAJU looked shocked and tired , fu,ckkkkkkk Taju just saw me and Chinyere na,ked on the rug. I felt really bad, Chinyere hurried to get dressed , I was sitting on the rug in state of confusion, I didn’t even understand what was happening around me, it felt somehow. Everywhere was filled with silence as TAJU walked to our room( Tunde has his own room, same goes for Panya, Taju and I shared a room. Damola crashes in the living room as he his not always around). I went to the room to try and get a reaction from Taju.

TAJU: Bobo just lock up, no talk about am, I no see anything…light dey since una no on fan.

ME: How you know say light dey since

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE AFTER 20 LIKES ON THIS POST...ANY CORRECTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED

12 Likes

Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by virginpedro(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Following bruh.

Don't forget to mention me in next update pls
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by dyze(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Nice . na this Kain thing you dey make me read Sunday morning abi. grin
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by osemoses1234(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Baba dey nack am dey go
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lol.... See finishing grin
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Gofwane(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Continue nah....
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by virginpedro(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Gofwane:
Continue nah....

You don see your second.
grin grin
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Gofwane(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
virginpedro:

You don see your second.
grin grin
grin grin grin dis one na professor
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
OP na bad boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange Things Are Happening In My Office / What Will You Do If She Finally Agrees To Come Over And This Happened (pics). / No Masturbation 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.