Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me (6632 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2017
How do you know the Guy is good? because of low cut hairstyle, tie and suit?

1 Like

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Sammy555(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

I can't do that no more now looking for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage
you no know say one day u go marry when u dey do bad girl up and down
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2017
endtime gehl
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by asjay(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

I can't do that no more now looking for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage
Wow...I love the fact u r quite sincere
So in that same spirit of all sincerity I wish u end up with someone like you .
Same past ,it makes sense. Atleast u both won't find it difficult to forgive each other when something happens as a result of the wayward past life u both lived .
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by obo389(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:
There is this particular good guy I usually run into on my way home from work. I think he stays in the street adjacent mine but recently we got talking and he seemed nice to be with.

To be honest I'm no spring chicken and I'm sure he sense that but he's still keeps coming close. I not sure if I'd like to date him but what worries me is that I don't understand what he sees in me when they are other younger girls he could be with if he wanted to
When they are other younger girls you say?
Are you that old?
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by stacyadams: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

grin grin grin grin men
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
I swear he just wants to F u. U think cool n gentle guys don't behave like that? grin grin grin. Of course u won't suspect.
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

UNILAG alumni, club girl, party girl, high pussy millage you name it
This are the kind of people that spoil the reputation of a great school, must you put Unilag to prove you are bad. Unilag thought us better... in character and in learning. if u decided to be a bad girl, you chose to. Please stop destroying the reputation of Unilag abeg!!!!
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by lenghtinny(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

Blood of chisos shocked

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

If you think so low of yourself, how else do u want people to think of u?? Never say u don’t deserve any good thing that comes your way, it came ur way for a reason wink
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vanillaskin:

When asked why she feels she's a bad girl,she listed the above reasons. grin
CC: Davbravo, greenek, OmoDavid
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
dingbang:
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.... Any woman who has given her coochie to all and sundry, I bind and cast away from my destiny.. Amen
Amen o, I hope you are good sha, to whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
femi4:
Unilag people will soon come for your head.....Be prepare!

It's not that unilag people will. Come. For her head.
Comfortable guys who have money to burn, and wants to taste all shades of young ladies, know where to go for such fun in Lagos.

A part-time student of mine who works in a lodging hotel, says men come there with all shades of clean girls Every day. She asked one of their male customers where does he pick them from?
Cause she says the guy brings in different ladies like every weekend. As in one on Saturday, another one on Sunday, then another inbetween the week!
Different types, shapes and sizes , that's every weekend and she's like where do u pack these girls from? Unilag of course.

Lol grin cheesy

Ha! God cheesy

Human beings

when she was gisting me today of how the hote is and men who lodges there, both married, fiances o and single rich men, bring in ladies, I was completely dismayed with horror!

I say oh my God!

A couple who got married, came for their honeymoon. The husband paid for a suite upstairs and another room downstairs for his gfs. Lol within that one week. Of honey moon.

He was shuttling up and down, Up for wife during nights. Down for gfs during early morning. Saying he's going for jogging and exercise. All na lie o cheesy

Lol

Chai! cheesy

For one week!

So many things in hotels mehn, u go weak.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by dingbang(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
Amen o, I hope you are good sha, to whom much is given, much is expected.
yeah I am.. These words are deep Sha.. Watsup babe
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
dingbang:
yeah I am.. These words are deep Sha.. Watsup babe
I'm fine and you?
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by dingbang(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
I'm fine and you?
doing very well.. You base around south?
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
dingbang:
doing very well.. You base around south?
East.
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by dingbang(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
East.
ok then... I guess O-town?
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
dingbang:
ok then... I guess O-town?
Yeah for now.
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by dingbang(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
Yeah for now.
ok ... You seem cool
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
dingbang:
ok ... You seem cool
Thanking you grin.
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by dingbang(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
Thanking you grin.
why you laughing? wink
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by hayzed27(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
no good nd resposible guy wud go for bad market gurls
Re: I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me by rhelis: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please / Men After Sex This Is What You Realize / Are Nose Rings On Guys Cute Or Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.