Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha (30917 Views)

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Syphonn(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Texas motorist arrested for pasting FU+CK TRUMP on vehicle

A Texas motorist has drawn attention to the anti-Donald Trump sticker on his car that expresses his feelings towards the current president of the United States.

It says: “Fu+ck Trump and fu+ck you for voting for him.

http://www.busygisting.com/texas-police-hunt-and-arrest-driver-with-huge-f-trump-sticker-on-car/
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by GavelSlam: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Even Okorocha himself deserves a statue.
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Mufasa27(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2017
grin
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by jungleluv(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 18, 2017
chai imo people which of d gods una don offend to get dis abomination as governor undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by bumi10(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2017
omg

somebody should stop this man ooo
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Enyinnaya112(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Okorocha dem use statues do you?
Imo ndo nu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by slurity1: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2017
There is a huge message in his actions that Nigerians should appreciate
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Imo don enter am...Okorocha is on a roll. You guys would be selling okrikkas between statues with the way he is going.

cheesy lipsrsealed
That is if they can get past the spookiness
The ground for the statutes I am sure would take on a haunted cemetery look
Children going back from school would be zooming past the place in terror

It's a "low down dirty shame" (to use a borrowed phrase)
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by jolyment: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=Airforce1 post=62479761]These is not ordinary ...[/quote
This* is not ordinary.
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Reference(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2017
grin Guvnor Tussauds....
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Someone should hold this man before his case gets of hand. Has he paid his state workers?

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Akowemoon(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Where imo people carry this man from? #MrStatues
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by AuroraB(f): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:
This is not ordinary ...
At all cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Alariiwo: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2017
And to think some pensioners and civil servants are there in Imo dying of hunger and starvation beats me.

In the whole of SE, you can count the number of flyovers which I doubt is up to 6. A region with no modern infrastructure, just open untarred roads.
Yet this mofo keeps wasting billions on statues.

If we say most of them have nothing upstairs now, they'll say we are hating. Imo state has the highest prevalence of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria due to the booming sex business in the state.
Yet nothing is being done to curb that.

2 Likes

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Alariiwo: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2017
globemoney:
Arowolo statue in Igbo land? What an insensitive prick

What is the big deal there? alaigbo is no man's region.
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2017
slurity1:
There is a huge message in his actions that Nigerians should appreciate

What are you talking about darling?
That is it okay to owe old pensioners, starve workers, totally hold down a state if the end product is to have in Owerri a "cemetary themed park" filled with monstrous, giant statues of great lipsrsealed people!!??

I guess the appreciation is for "brilliant Nigerians who grasp stuff quickly" SMH
angry
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2017
obafemee80:
Chidiebube Okeoma, Owerri

http://punchng.com/okorocha-to-unveil-obasanjo-ekwueme-awolowos-statues-seven-others/

hehehei!!! chai. Imorites are finished pata pata... Who scammed my beloved neighbouring state? who play bet9ja with una future state? nawa for this kind governor

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Alariiwo:
And to think some pensioners and civil servants are there in Imo dying of hunger and starvation beats me.

In the whole of SE, you can count the number of flyovers which I doubt is up to 6. A region with no modern infrastructure, just open untarred roads.
Yet this mofo keeps wasting billions on statues.

If we say most of them have nothing upstairs now, they'll say we are hating. Imo state has the highest prevalence of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria due to the booming sex business in the state.
Yet nothing is being done to curb that.

Ebonyi has three flyovers commissioned this week. The number should rise above 6 now when you count enugu anambra and imo flyovers.

Doubt abia has flyover.

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by 8stargeneral: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Datz hw people dat suck cow milk tink,i'm not suprise more statues are yet to unveil.
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Basfaq(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Imo state-- statue of the nation
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Alariiwo: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Someone should hold this man before his case gets of hand. Has he paid his state workers?

Paid gini..

He is owing them like 10 months salary. Even the pensioners in Imo are begging day and night for their entitlement.
Instead of them to focus on governance in their region, It's Yoruba affairs they carry for head like gala. They are everywhere in Lagos, Ogun etc. looking for lands to steal.
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by DaBillionnaire: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2017
“Should I praise Okorocha because civil servants now receive half of their salaries instead of 100 per cent? Should I praise his government for owing pensioners for over 30 months and recently issuing dud cheques to them? What exactly are those good works for which I was supposed to be showering praises on the governor?

Mr. Okorocha, accept my respect for these

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Clinton207: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Wait Ooo, are statues the most immediate problem in imo state??

I think imolites need to rise up and protest against the mis-appropreation of funds by the state govt.

What nonsense!!
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Mccullum: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Very nice by sighting how all these statues modifying the beauty of Owerri and other places in IMO... I think Okorocha will be hailing after he left governor's office.. great vision by him.
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by correctguy101(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Rochas will be like : " It's my destiny to raise statues in my state"

Even as he's owing workers or paying them very pitiful sums...
Even as most roads in his state are dilapidated
Even as more and more of the youths in his state are jobless due to absence of productive industries in almost every sector
Even as the average business man is struggling to make ends meet so they could pay off their taxes (whichever way it's being forced out of their purses)

Rochas you need a complete head transplant...

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
State of Statutes!!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Amaso99:
Way of empowering his relative that studied Fine art

lol!

1 Like

Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by ajepako(f): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2017
E remain Bobrisky statue, Mr Okorocha.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by samstels: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2017
The Mental status of this man has to be checked before he commits more blunder .

Ii strongly believe that something is wrong somewhere .
Re: Statues Of Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Awolowo, Mbakwe To Be Unveiled By Okorocha by loopman: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Airforce1:
These is not ordinary ...

RIP English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.