Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos (2712 Views)

Voting Starts At 8am – Check Out Nine Other Things You Need To Know About The El / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Anambra Election: APGA And APC Fight In Aguleri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by Limitednow: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
IPOB shame on you guys grin

Photo credit: Premium Times

Lalasticlala, FP abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by David160(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2017
lolx where is Nnamdi kanu, our people are voting.... shame on Ipob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by Limitednow: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, where art thou?
Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by Yyeske(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2017
IPOB miscreants will die today by the time ndi Anambra is done with them today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by deji17: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2017
David160:
lolx where is Nnamdi kanu, our people are voting.... shame on Ipob
No lefelendum no erection.lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by deboysben(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
thou should not wish your fellow human being death
Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by seunmsg(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and ipob members right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Aguleri are not real Igbos, they are from kogi State. They are not core Anambrans! angry angry

No lefelendum no erection...Go and tell Buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by Bolustical: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2017
ERECTION is going on in the absence of our DILECTOR without LEFELENDUM.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by Bolustical: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Raker300, Nwodosis and other day dreamers, have you all started preparing the Nsala soup?

Come and see NdiAnambrans coming out to vote.

Even QueenOfNepal must be weeping seriously now.

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
aww,,you will be disappointed today..stop running around IPOB thread like a diarrhea patient.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by Bolustical: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Ok
Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by duro4chang(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2017
No erection! Level dummies what we want.
Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by Bolustical: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Good
Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by HiddenShadow: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2017
Why do Nigerians like deceiving themselves.
In the end, election will witness very very very low turn out.
Many will boycott it.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by Yyeske(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

aww,,you will be disappointed today..stop running around IPOB thread like a diarrhea patient.
Take my hankie clean your tears, I know you are so pained because I always debunk the lies of IPOB anytime I see it.
Pictures of people getting accredited to vote is already all over the internet, you will be disappointed today as usual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by shukuokukobambi: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Many will boycott it.

Makes little difference. You guys hardly vote anyway. Inec will declare a winner tomorrow and anambra will have a new governor. Nothing mega

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by Yyeske(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Many will boycott it.
Let us wait to the end of voting to decide how high or low the turnout was

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by HiddenShadow: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Makes little difference. You guys hardly vote anyway. Inec will declare a winner tomorrow and anambra will have a new governor. Nothing mega

They are free to declare Buhari as the governor of Anambra we don't care.

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by shukuokukobambi: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

They are free to declare Buhari as the governor of Anambra we don't care.

That makes many of us. I don't care too. Buhari should go right ahead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by ProWalker: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Many will boycott it.

And a winner will emerge
In 2019, please continue with you no lefeledun, no erection thing, Nigerians will vote across the nation and winners will emerge.
How you people don't think strategically is mind boggling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by HiddenShadow: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2017
ProWalker:

And a winner will emerge
In 2019, please continue with you no lefeledun, no erection thing, Nigerians will vote across the nation and winners will emerge.
How you people don't think strategically is mind boggling

We don't if Buhari emerges as the governor of Anambra.

Since the politicians don't care so we also will boycott elections.

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Many will boycott it.

The purpose of any election is for a victor to emerge and occupy the relevant political office. Once a governor-elect emerges from today's exercise, then the election is a huge success.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by adadike281(f): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2017
Good job my people! On my way to Umudioka town hall Awka to cast my vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by HiddenShadow: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2017
seunmsg:

The purpose of any election is for a victor to emerge and occupy the relevant political office. Once a governor-elect emerges from today's exercise, then the election is a huge success.

You are free to emerge as the governor of Anambra state.

Pls apply and contest.

4 Likes

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by ProWalker: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

We don't if Buhari emerges as the governor of Anambra.

Since the politicians don't care so we also will boycott elections.

Better
You are only learning political process. One day, it will dawn on you that election boycott is a very weak political tool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by HiddenShadow: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
Good job my people! On my way to Umudioka town hall Awka to cast my vote.

Once you get there, write your moniker on a paper, snap a pics of it and post it on Nairaland to prove to us that truly you voted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by ProWalker: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Once you get there, write your moniker on a paper, snap a pics of it and post it on Nairaland to prove to us that truly you voted.

She does not owe you anything of such. You have made your choice, the choice others made should be none of your business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by adadike281(f): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

I don't have to prove anything to u. Come to umudioka, let's talk one on one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by HiddenShadow: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2017
ProWalker:

She does not owe you anything of such. You have made your choice, the choice others made should be none of your business

Hahahahahaha

The issue is for her to prove us wrong.

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by ProWalker: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Hahahahahaha

The issue is for her to prove us wrong.

You should prove her wrong
Re: ANAMBRADECIDES: Voting Starts At Aguleri - Photos by HiddenShadow: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
I don't have to prove anything to u. Come to umudioka, let's talk one on one.

Is Lia Mohammed your elder brother.

If truly you are there, snap pics of your moniker while voting to prove us wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Defects To Apc / Those Who Hoped That Kanu Would Return To Be Killed Or Locked Up, Come Cry Here / BREAKING: Obaseki Is Our Alumnus, Says UI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.