Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) (33453 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visists Alh Tanko Yankasai (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by OLAADEX(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nothern Elder statesman Alh Tanko Yakassai this evening visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Abuja,
With him is Senator Adesoji Akanbi (okanlomo of ibadan)

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by famology(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race.

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Throwback: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
I still wonder how Tinubu managed to cultivate his national appeal?

More like when his political peers were sleeping and basking in the gains of their then present glory, he was plotting his moves 16yrs ahead.

Very rare to find a patient politician. More like a composed and calm Nwankwo Kanu with a striking opportunity inside the 18yard box.

298 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bullionaire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Truthisunique3: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Loosers squad

Sani Musa should also visit him to ask him why he couldn't get him the chairman seat he boasted he had connection as national leader to give

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by fyneguy: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Throwback:
I still wonder how Tinubu cultivated his national appeal.

Impacting lives, which many politicians don't do.

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by zolajpower: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
OLAADEX:
Nothern Elder statesman Alh Tanko Yakassai this evening visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Abuja,
With him is Senator Adesoji Akanbi.
E don b we re in another round of go slow government come 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by richiemcgold: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Throwback:

More like when his political peers were sleeping and basking in the gains of their then present glory, he was plotting his moves 16yrs ahead.

Very rare to find a patient politician. More like a composed and calm Nwankwo Kanu with a striking opportunity inside the 18yard box.

He was really patient I'll agree with you.

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Next Nigeria president.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by PressMyButton: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
It is a waste of time arguing with nonentities on Nairaland, those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

292 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Next Nigeria president.
Someone that can't win his own Southern zone wants to be Nigeria's president grin
Let me see where the vote to win Atiku in both South and North will come from grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Throwback:

The political journey of Asiwaju Tinubu did not start in 1999.
Asiwaju was actively involved in Hope 93 Team of late Chief MKO Abiola,GCON, that won the 1993 Presidential election for SDP and was following Chief to all those high level political meetings across Nigeria same way HE Shetima is doing today.
Also, he was a Senator of the Federal Republic representing the largest Senatorial District in Lagos,Lagos West, as far back as 1993.
NA is the melting point of Nigeria's political elite. The Emir of Borgu who conferred the Jagaban title on him was in the Senate with him in 1993.
He was also in the pan-Nigeria group that fought the military until democracy was restored after the annulment of June 12 and distruption of the 3rd republic.

Sincerely, Asiwaju Tinubu paid his dues.

288 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by JAMO84: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
If Atiku had a quarter of Tinubu's kind of patience and perseverance, he would have been president from 2007 to 2015.

Tinubu has endured every rubbish thrown at him for 24 years, now he's ready to pounce, pound, punch and push. He's ready to bring the grand prize home and dry.

GO ALL THE WAY MY LEADER, ON YOUR MANDATE I SHALL STAND.

289 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
You igbos should vote your Atiku. They have removed them from national politics.
colorsofrainbow:

Someone that can't win his own Southern zone wants to be Nigeria's president grin
Let me see where the vote to win Atiku in both South and North will come from grin

40 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by AntonVince: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Throwback:

What national appeal?
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Throwback: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
JAMO84:
If Atiku had a quarter of Tinubu's kind of patience and perseverance, he would have been president from 2007 to 2015.

Tinubu has endured every rubbish thrown at him for 24 years, now he's ready to pounce, pound, punch and push. He's ready to bring the grand prize home and dry.

GO ALL THE WAY MY LEADER, ON YOUR MANDATE I SHALL STAND.

Whenever I read from Tinubu supporters vouching to stand on his mandate, I remember the other rascals who have also vouched to stand on his manhood. What could be more evident of Tinubu's vitality?

Even in their hate, a measure of humour and truth inadvertently surfaces.

16 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Throwback:

Honestly speaking, that guy is a political enigma that is worthy of emulation. I respect his sagacity alot. I sympathize with those that throw vitriols at him. I pray to God to be good to humanity and earn the support of the mortals in my life.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You igbos should vote your Atiku. They have removed them from national politics.
Cry of a losing Tinubu advocate grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Bastardlyrich: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

Honestly speaking, that guy is a political enigma that is worthy of emulation. I respect his sagacity alot. I sympathize with those that throw vitriols at him. I pray to God to be good to humanity and earn the support of the mortals in my life.
You are putting dinubu and God in one sentence grin grin grin
Apart from the usual yorogba cowords nobody gives a fuk about dinubo.
Infact I will like to see the magic he will use to win election

4 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Throwback: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
AntonVince:

What national appeal?
grin

The one other politicians wish they had.

The one that gives confidence to make one declare for Presidency without waiting for zoning.

The one that makes his adversaries wish he would withdraw his vibrant aspiration and rather back theirs that is fledgling.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Did Tinubu lose something? It looks like the are commiserating with him over some loss

5 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Dasini: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Am afraid have been seeing presidential candidate since 1993, This Man is more
prepared and ready for this office. Aside the few who knows nothing but out of hatred..—-

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Highlyrespected(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2022
Jagaban of borgu........
He gaining publicity and popularity every single day.
On his mandate we stand.
No need to say much......
He is the next president of federal Republic of Nigeria come May 29th 2023.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by KaideeGee(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2022
The rest of the grain offering shall be Aaron’s and his sons’. It is most holy of the offerings to the Lord made by fire.
Leviticus 2:3 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/lev.2.3.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Dear God, we thank You for this opportunity to learn from You. Thank You. Please give us more grace to do Your will. Amen. Thank You for it is done, we pray in the name of Jesus.

Dear Followers of God,
From the first two scriptures, we can extrapolate that God places more importance on non sin offerings than on sin offerings.
God doesn't allow Priests or any other person intact to take a part in sin offerings or burnt offering. They are to be totally burnt in fire.
Non-sin offerings such as the wheat offering and first fruit offering for instance are held in much higher regard, and Priests are even allowed to take from it.
This should give a good idea on God's take on sin.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Minime10(f): 12:57am On Mar 26, 2022
OLAADEX:
With him is Senator Adesoji Akanbi (okanlomo of ibadan)

More of a consolation visit, for what might eventually befall him over his life time ambition grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by abiodunalabama: 1:07am On Mar 26, 2022
And the same way peoples will console and persuade u over ur long goal

1 Like

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Amotekun777: 4:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Throwback:

Ogogoro yarns.
Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by Buccalcavity2: 4:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Something is becoming very clear here: Even if Tinubu is not going to be president, he will have a significant say in who becomes the next president.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by EmirGold(m): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Jagaban of borgu, our incoming president
May God continue to protect you

16 Likes

Re: Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) by 1858eigh: 5:30am On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Col. Ajayi Reveals What TY Danjuma Told Them During Military Training / Osun: INEC Not Bound To Electronically Transmit Results - Supreme Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.