Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (233744 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I read only this n stopped...

"Come to second Niger bride site and PM me and let we take you round"

Classic Afonja behaviour, ur either in ogbomosho or Oshogbo. grin grin
I love the Afonjas even though I'm proudly from Edo state.
We don't hate people like your brainwashed people because we understand that people need each other.
Come to second Niger bride and see with your eyes.
The new bridge site is many kilometres away from the old bridge oh,so that you don't get lost and go to the old bridge

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

I love the Afonjas even though I'm proudly from Edo state.
We don't hate people like your brainwashed people because we understand that people need each other.
Come to second Niger bride and see with your eyes.
The new bridge site is many kilometres away from the old bridge oh,so that you don't get lost and go to the old bridge

Oga don't tell me about any sophisticated km of yours.

Afonjanistan.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

I never said I was a politician. This is evident in my lines of argument.

Rather, I want a better Nigeria for all Nigerians and not for only the ruling class, their friends and their family members.

Do you think that is what the APC and government has enshrined so far?
So,why do you want this things that PDP couldn't do in 16 years to be done within 2 years by APC.
Are you fair to APC if you are not a PDP member.
We will get there,Buhari will fix Nigeria and you will thank God for bringing him after his 8 years.
America,Britain,France didn't get it right over night but we are on the right path.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Oga don't tell me about any sophisticated km of yours.

Afonjanistan.
IPOB TERRORIST.
WHERE IS YOUR COWNU D COWARD?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

So,why do you want this things that PDP couldn't do in 16 years to be done within 2 years by APC.
Are you fair to APC if you are not a PDP member.
We will get there,Buhari will fix Nigeria and you will thank God for bringing him after his 8 years.
America,Britain,France didn't get it right over night but we are on the right path.
Is it a big task to tell Nigerians the truth rather than selling propaganda as achievements?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

IPOB TERRORIST.
WHERE IS YOUR COWNU D COWARD?

How they luv Kanu grin grin.

If Afonja no mention "Nnamdi Kanu" in 24 hours, they will have low sperm. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by deomelo: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

How they luv Kanu

If Afonja no mention "Nnamdi Kanu" in 24 hours, they will have low sperm.

Coming from a village ipob terrorist who just can not exist without shouting and wailing Afonja from the mountain view top.

Silly ipob terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by arcike(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
please who has seen Ngeneukwu...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
arcike:
please who has seen Ngeneukwu...
Sabbatical leave, check back in six months time

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by arcike(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Sabbatical leave, check back in six months time

lol... she beta Nt cumbk...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by arcike(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
final result called 5mins ago... APC-98,782 APGA-234,071 PDP-70,293....
APGA won all 21 L.G.A...
Ndi anambra bia nu ka anyi laa mmanya

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Yyeske(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
arcike:
final result called 5mins ago... APC-98,782 APGA-234,071 PDP-70,293....
APGA won all 21 L.G.A...
Ndi anambra bia nu ka anyi laa mmanya
At last!!! Ndi Anambra, deeme nu, unu melu ofuma.. Let's all wave our flag high and our heads up, we have done it again. Any IPOB miscreant who quotes me should be prepared

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
deomelo:

Coming from a village ipob terrorist who just can not exist without shouting and wailing Afonja from the mountain view top.

Silly ipob terrorists

Quick ejaculation.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 5:20am On Nov 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

How they luv Kanu grin grin.

If Afonja no mention "Nnamdi Kanu" in 24 hours, they will have low sperm. grin
He was your messiah till phyton chased him away.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Great2017:

Is it a big task to tell Nigerians the truth rather than selling propaganda as achievements?
It is better you get the truth from the source than from other people mouth.
Go round and find the truth by yourself.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2017
PHILipu1:

It is better you get the truth from the source than from other people mouth.
Go round and find the truth by yourself.
I just visited the source and this is what I just discovered

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Great2017:

I just visited the source and this is what I just discovered
I now see why you are lost because you don't visit verified sources,you can keep reading your stories from bloggers who just need sensational stories and news to make money.
I now understand why you don't know anything.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2017
PHILipu1:

I now see why you are lost because you don't visit verified sources,you can keep reading your stories from bloggers who just need sensational stories and news to make money.
I now understand why you don't know anything.
This is a quote from one of your APC saints (Oshiomhole) as regard the Central Hospital project in Benin City.

“And these are not equipment you order off the shelf. And as we speak go to that hospital tomorrow, you will find that equipment are coming and they are installing them. And here I must thank the CBN Governor who I had to call on the phone to assist us. And today, the equipment are arriving and they are installing, and I know for sure from my last inquiry I know that they will be done by October".

Is this the mischief of another blogger? This is November and I am still counting.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2017
deomelo:

Silly ipob terrorists

Quick ejaculation grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2017
PHILipu1:

He was your messiah till phyton chased him away.

grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Great2017:

This is a quote from one of your APC saints (Oshiomhole) as regard the Central Hospital project in Benin City.

“And these are not equipment you order off the shelf. And as we speak go to that hospital tomorrow, you will find that equipment are coming and they are installing them. And here I must thank the CBN Governor who I had to call on the phone to assist us. And today, the equipment are arriving and they are installing, and I know for sure from my last inquiry I know that they will be done by October".

Is this the mischief of another blogger? This is November and I am still counting.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Psoul(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2017
waveman2:
Den buhari shuldn, t have come to campaign for Nwoye stop deceiving ur self apc wanted d state. Anambra state will be d people choice for presidential election and obiano will not soil his good work come 2019.

My brother, u are talking from a layman's point of view. Leave politics for those that understand it. Just be patient and let's see how it plays out. Don't vow for any politician. Don't be so confident dat Obiano is interested in hw u feel.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by AskPro: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Edwinks: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
@ oluwasaeon
Nairaland mail system is having slight issues.

She used to be my smallie back in school but we never smashed as she begged pitifully the day it was to happen, i had to free her cos aint no fan of forceful sex...but every other unimaginable thing happened...

She's matured now and says she would only fûck me if am willing to pay, but i just laff,person wey i pity in the past wan dey bill me now ..lol

Anyways her name is sikemi,she is ife based but distance is less of an issue!!

Let me know when you get this!!!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Edwinks:
@ oluwasaeon
Nairaland mail system is having slight issues.

She used to be my smallie back in school but we never smashed as she begged pitifully the day it was to happen, i had to free her cos aint no fan of forceful sex...but every other unimaginable thing happened...

She's matured now and says she would only fûck me if am willing to pay, but i just laff,person wey i pity in the past wan dey bill me now ..lol

Anyways her name is sikemi, , she is ife based but distance is less of an issue!!

Let me know when you get this!!!
Got it bro! Take it down!
Thanks bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.