Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (9148 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? by MiztaFabulous(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2018
My friends cousin who is about 21years really likes me alot but I just can't date her for certain personal reasons. On one faithful day she came to spend sometime with me and she opened up to me that she was a virgin while we had some cool fun time together.
The shocking thing was that she pleaded that I deflower her because she didn't want her boyfriend to know she was still a virgin.
Well she is really a good looking and neat young girl so I didn't hesitate as I was single and I loved the fact that she understood we are not dating and this is just our own little secret. Unfortunately my hammer found it really difficult to penetrate and I could feel she was in pain when I try to penetrate so I didn't want to continue so I ended up just fingering her and kissing inbetween her legs until she was satisfied.

Is it possible that I could have deflowered her while fingering her? Because I heard its not all the time a girl must bleed when being deflowered.
Re: Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2018
grin

Yeaah POSSIBLE.. Only if ur fingers are as bigs as those NBA players like O'NEAL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? by HotMario: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2018
What is the difference between a finger and an erect P****s?
Re: Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2018
fingering, dìldò, cucumber, banana...they all disvirgin.
and NO, bicycle and sports cant disvirgin. only pointed artifacts that can penetrate
Re: Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? by DonroxyII: 3:45am On Jul 11, 2018
MiztaFabulous:
My friends cousin who is about 21years really likes me alot but I just can't date her for certain personal reasons. On one faithful day she came to spend sometime with me and she opened up to me that she was a virgin while we had some cool fun time together.
The shocking thing was that she pleaded that I deflower her because she didn't want her boyfriend to know she was still a virgin.
Well she is really a good looking and neat young girl so I didn't hesitate as I was single and I loved the fact that she understood we are not dating and this is just our own little secret. Unfortunately my hammer found it really difficult to penetrate and I could feel she was in pain when I try to penetrate so I didn't want to continue so I ended up just fingering her and kissing inbetween her legs until she was satisfied.

Is it possible that I could have deflowered her while fingering her? Because I heard its not all the time a girl must bleed when being deflowered.
Fingering is my best technique for deflowering sef ...... it simply the best ..... if you know you know grin
Re: Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:33am On Jul 11, 2018
DonroxyII:
Fingering is my best technique for deflowering sef ...... it simply the best ..... if you know you know grin
dick is best bro. fingering is for lesbians without dick

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? by DonroxyII: 5:49am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
dick is best bro. fingering is for lesbians without dick
e dey peel n pain Na ..... wen finger create d space den dick enjoy d pace !!!
Bad person tongue

(1) (Reply)

Herbs Big Babes Use To Hook Men (mayan Mata) / My Step-sister Is In Love With Me. / Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.