Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Self-acclaimed Christ Sleeps With His Teenage Church Members Arrested By NSCDC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self-acclaimed Christ Sleeps With His Teenage Church Members Arrested By NSCDC (551 Views)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self-acclaimed Christ Sleeps With His Teenage Church Members Arrested By NSCDC by IamHeWrites: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
A self-acclaimed Christ, Roland Samuel, who reportedly brainwashes his followers; 300L, 400L students in various universities to abandon their education and abuses them sexually, has reportedly been arrested by NSCDC officers.

Facebook user, Anazodo Echezonachukwu, who narrated the story wrote;
“At last, this bastard and beast was finally caught. This paedophile and sexual pervert by name Roland Samuel sexually and psychologically abused all these victims in this picture.

Amongst these victims are fellas who were in 300L, 400L in various universities. They withdrew and followed this bastard who successfully brainwashed them into believing he is the recent “Christ” and cannot commit sin.

He usually engages all these victims in anal sex with an assurance that their sins are forgiven because they are living in “grace”. Evidences of his teachings are intact.

On this particular occasion, his victims went to eat at a restaurant known as mama put and didnt pay. When they were asked to pay, they replied that their father in heaven owns everything.

Parents, this guy starts off as the CEO of Soundmind lesson centre in Kosofe Ketu Lagos. He folded this up and alleged that Christ has called him.

Please, be wary of your kids and their place of learning and where they go at all times.. He caught them young and manipulated their mind.

The victims are currently in rehabilitation centres as some of them are ready to kill for him. Luckily, about two already made a confession to NSCDC officials.

I pray this bastard is locked up forever and the keys thrown away. I shall update this news as I have more to say. ”

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Self-acclaimed Christ Sleeps With His Teenage Church Members Arrested By NSCDC by Flexherbal(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Imagine them abandoning their education, just to follow a man. How did he convince them?
Re: Self-acclaimed Christ Sleeps With His Teenage Church Members Arrested By NSCDC by Gofwane(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hmmm... free the guy jhoor. How can adults with their education fall for this kind of scam?
Nigerians with their attitudes towards religion. One day someone will ask such people to kill their parents and they will do it

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Your "Dating Gurus" Never Told You ....!! / Should I Go Back For My Ex? / Pls Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.