Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who (4199 Views)

How I Revenged A Girl That Refused To Give Me Her Number. / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Visblog: 11:15am On Feb 21
My best friend slept with my wife, I revenged and dated his teenage daughter who is now pregnant for me” – Man Confesses!

Im a man aged 35. I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife. I have all the evidence . She is 25 years old. We got married and had a white weeding last year in April. My best friend is 45.

My friend of over 15 years has been seeing my wife behind my back. I found out about it last year December. My good friend was always exchanging messages and n**de pictures with my wife on Whats App.

I hacked my wife’s phone and thats how i discovered what was happening between them . I dont want to lie guys this broke my heart. I trusted my friend and took him as my own brother.

When i found out i decided not to ask them. Instead I made a desicion to act as if i dont know anything. I wanted to revenge.

My feelings towards my wife changed. I just started acting up and i no longer treat her as i did before . With my friend I am pretending as if all is well.

For my revenge I decided to look for my friends daughter who happens to be a student in one of the Universities close by to my residence. She is 19 years old.

I approached her with the intent of dating her. After a while of trying, I succeeded in having her as my friend and now we have been dating. I’m so happy because i actually succeeded.

The best part is i have been sleeping with her with no protection. We recently discovered she is now pregnant.

The issue now is she has fallen in love with me to the extent of saying she wants me to marry her. As for me i dont have a problem with that.

As it is I’m waiting for the day they will discover that she is pregnant and we exchange i take his daughter and he takes my wife.”

What is your take on this

https://www.visblog.ng/2024/02/my-best-friend-slept-with-my-wife-i.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by frankoben(m): 11:29am On Feb 21
Are you for real Oh my God you're such a bad guy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by eepeepook: 11:36am On Feb 21
Bored fingers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by StarFist(m): 11:37am On Feb 21
Make I laugh in Swahili

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by ruggedtimi(m): 11:44am On Feb 21
Na you go win..cos you slept with both his daughter and new wife grin

19 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by codedgalaxy: 11:45am On Feb 21
I dont know how authentic your story is but, one thing is certain. "Reveng is best served chilled"

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Tonystory: 11:50am On Feb 21
I really need to commend you, I love it so much that way. Bad guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Sirhush(m): 11:55am On Feb 21
You are doing welly brother
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by gasparpisciotta: 11:58am On Feb 21
Odikwa sweet revenge 🤣

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Vijuchoco(f): 12:15pm On Feb 21
Why is this pay back sweeting me like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by BigYash: 12:37pm On Feb 21
If its true.. You're the man.. If I were you,no need marrying the girl.. Let her give birth to the child.. As soon as she delivers,try put another one again.. In all this,let her remain in her father's house. If your frd tries to make noise.. Let him know you are aware of what he did,and this is just the beginning.. But its a pity,the daughter become the scape goat..

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by MrBroke(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21
Proud of you my nigga
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by ashawopikin(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21
I've heard this cooked up story before

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Psady(m): 1:15pm On Feb 21
Highest height of wickedness from mankind to mankind.
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21
Lies upon lies. Wuna think say real life na like nooliwood movie?

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by luminouz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21
Visblog:
My best friend slept with my wife, I revenged and dated his teenage daughter who is now pregnant for me” – Man Confesses!

Im a man aged 35. I discovered that my long time best friend was dating my wife. I have all the evidence . She is 25 years old. We got married and had a white weeding last year in April. My best friend is 45.

My friend of over 15 years has been seeing my wife behind my back. I found out about it last year December. My good friend was always exchanging messages and n**de pictures with my wife on Whats App.

I hacked my wife’s phone and thats how i discovered what was happening between them . I dont want to lie guys this broke my heart. I trusted my friend and took him as my own brother.

When i found out i decided not to ask them. Instead I made a desicion to act as if i dont know anything. I wanted to revenge.

My feelings towards my wife changed. I just started acting up and i no longer treat her as i did before . With my friend I am pretending as if all is well.

For my revenge I decided to look for my friends daughter who happens to be a student in one of the Universities close by to my residence. She is 19 years old.

I approached her with the intent of dating her. After a while of trying, I succeeded in having her as my friend and now we have been dating. I’m so happy because i actually succeeded.

The best part is i have been sleeping with her with no protection. We recently discovered she is now pregnant.

The issue now is she has fallen in love with me to the extent of saying she wants me to marry her. As for me i dont have a problem with that.

As it is I’m waiting for the day they will discover that she is pregnant and we exchange i take his daughter and he takes my wife.”

I have seen this same story like 10 times. It's boring

6 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by shortgun(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21
This your revenge is sweeter than getting justice grin

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Freelancerr(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21
You see why I advise people to monitor your partner's WhatsApp messages.

cool?

Well.
Read anyone's WhatsApp message directly on your phone.
Check my signature and WhatsApp me so I can teach you.

Hold 1k sha... Cos it's not free

Check my signature for my WhatsApp no.
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by madscientist88(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21
someone would die that day,its either you or your friend, revenge is sweet no doubt until you have to face the consequences,no one stopped you from calling it quits with your wife for infidelity or jailing your friend for defiling your matrimonial bed,but you took advantage of an innocent girl in other to get to her dad? like who does that?do you know what this would do to that girls emotions? left to me your friend would be fine,but you see that little girl? you would ruine her life forever by just letting her know you used her as a weapon against her dad.i don't care about popular opinions as for me you are worse than your friend,thats to say if everything 8n the story is true.dont forget either get rid of the fetus or buy a coffin because someone would definitely die between the two of you,mark my words.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by arantess: 4:23pm On Feb 21
Visblog:

This week's episode of stories that didn't happen...

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Nairalander248: 4:26pm On Feb 21
Visblog:

The man's wife and Jennyclay get same brain
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Double0h7(f): 4:33pm On Feb 21
This is diabolical! Insidious! Some men won’t smell heaven because of 🐱. Wow! 🤯
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by CandidAdmin(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21
Wahala Wahala Wahala.

Wahala pro max!

Infact na wahala triple pro max.

Love the revenge BTW! Even tho na fake story.

But in real life I no fit try that kain tin, cause las las, 1 person must go to hell.
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by FRANCISTOWN: 5:36pm On Feb 21
Visblog:

One good turn deserves another. You have done well.
Always keep your heart cold. By that revenge becomes sweeter
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Samsunny99: 8:17pm On Feb 21
Two of una dey mad
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Gadafii: 8:41pm On Feb 21
What kind of pathetic friends are you two
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Itiskdg121(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21
Lies!
This is a Yoruba movie I watched recently.
Starring Taiwo Ibikunle and Rotimi Salami. They are friends from school, but Taiwo Ibikunle is way much older
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Kindledlight(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21
Itiskdg121:
Lies!
This is a Yoruba movie I watched recently.
Starring Taiwo Ibikunle and Rotimi Salami. They are friends from school, but Taiwo Ibikunle is way much older

What is the name of the movie?
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by dawndeal: 11:15pm On Feb 21
Freelancerr:
You see why I advise people to monitor your partner's WhatsApp messages.

cool?

Well.
Read anyone's WhatsApp message directly on your phone.
Check my signature and WhatsApp me so I can teach you.

Hold 1k sha... Cos it's not free

Check my signature for my WhatsApp no.
What about someone who is far away and you don't have access to her WhatsApp
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Lee99: 11:28pm On Feb 21
Toh, problem solved
Re: My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who by Itiskdg121(m): 12:01am On Feb 22
Ore mi
Kindledlight:

What is the name of the movie?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behind Every Successful Man, There's A Woman - How True Is That? / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Year/happy New Month. / What Is This, Bikonu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.