Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl (8436 Views)

This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
hello guys i want to share to you guys about my experience with this facebook girl that i met on facebook. it all started in early September , this strange girl added me on facebook she's beautiful tho. she started commenting in almost all my pictures that i uploaded, as a handsome and sensible guy that i am i had already sensed something so i waved it off without giving it a second thought. few days later this girl send messages (greetings) via DM and i replied gently, from there she insisted that we should start introduction which we did. fortunately enough this girl is in my home-town, which is Kogi state and actually the way she described her place for me it's not that far from where i live in kogi state. NOTE: i was Presently at Abuja then.
she seems happy and cheerful we Exchange numbers.
I'm the kind of guys that don't take girls matter serious, so she was expecting me to call but i didn't. she later call me and i picked we discussed normal, she started teasing me asking me to greet my gf, which i told her that i am single oo. she didn't believe me, she said a cute guy like me without gf that she wouldn't believe that.
actually i told her i broke up with my gf 2yrs ago ever since then i decided to stay single. it's a choice not lack of opportunities.
we keep on discussing all days through chats on facebook and sometimes she would call me and finally she open up that she really wanted us to meet whenever i return. which i accepted her request and i promised her that i would be home shortly Which i even fixed a date towards ending of the month , she was so happy, ever since then she kept disturbing me to come home before even the actual date i earlier fixed, i told her to be calm that she should not be too eager and anxious that i would definitely come home soon.
we keep on chatting via Fb and she told me all about herself and her , i asked her about her boyfriend and she told me they broke up long time ago ever since then she remained single also. i laughed � and she claimed that the guy was the only that ever touched her ever since then No one else.
behold September ending 28th i call her that i was on my way home, she was so happy and excited and she even told me even if we can meet that same day which i rejected because it would be too early for that atleast let me use that day for greeting my village people's � she laughed and i hang the Phone.
behold finally i had landed hale and hearty and i called my friend to come and pick my luggages at bustop he quickly rushed and met me there boarded a motorcycle and headed to my main home straight.
1weeks later after i was done with greetings and visiting friends and loved one's and relatives i finally decided to invite this girl over to my place NOTE: within that one week she diturbed me that she wanted to come over, but i told her to wait for some days.
back to business, i called her unexepectedly around 10:50am in which she picked and i told her she can come over now, she was silent for 5seconds and she later open that she's sorry that she can't leave the house now that her mom travelled this morning and she's looking after the Kids. As a smart and uncaring guy that i am i quickly replied her OK and ended the Call. 5mins later my phone rang and Behold it was her, i was amazed why was she calling again after the excuse, nevertheless i reluctantly picked the call and she quickly told me to give her my address which i gave her, and she promised she would be there in next 30mins, i waited patiently for her and she later turned up, i stood at the door entrance and waved her to come in as she dropped from the bike, she came in and kept staring at me, i directed her to sit on the couch, we chatted for a few minutes which i noticed she had started Becoming uncomfortable because of my friends trooping in and out of my sitting Room, and one stubborn one that would refused to Go �, after chit chatting i told my friend to excused us, in which he did, so i entered my room and told her to come inside, and she follows. i sat on my bed, resting my back on the wall, was surprised also when she sat on my bed turning her back at me, whereas there are chairs in the room which she can sits on. As a smart guy i know what her thoughts was, but unfortunately she didn't know i am different . i told her to face me but she refused, let the truth be told this girl is definitely an angel she's beautiful and glowing. i compliment her beauty, and she also compliments that I'm handsome also.
i asked her about her educational stuff, she told me she's in ss3 and she's 19yrs, hmm so this girl is not yet through with secondary school i "murmured" later on she started telling me about her life her goals this and that bla bla, bla, which i wasn't really interested to know, because none of my business.
Remember: i once told this girl lies on facebook chat jokingly that i am a good Fucker, in which she praises me, but the truth is that I'm still a VIRGIN o, i haven't had sex before even with my ex, reasons best known to me, but i involved in all this Romance stuff, kissing and smooching, several girls that i had once met is either smooching nor kissing that's all some left me because I'm not giving them sex, which i don't care, because alot keeps trooping in all days. but to Knack i forbid it. i am in my early 20s back to BUSINESS:
this girl was waiting for me to make the first move, but i didn't, when she knows that i was not making a move she readjust and came closer and started smooching my leg, anyway i don't want to dull this moment atleast let me Make my own move too, but still surprised because this was her first visit and she wasn't shy atall.
i grabbed her and pecked her slightly on her cheek she giggled and i started kissing her, quickly she hold me back that this is not right, that this is our first date and she's afraid that i might got aroused and have sex with her which she didn't like, i laughed and told her that i can control myself i Have been in this game for long, that nothing will ever make me has sex with her, if that's truly what she's afraid of.
she agreed and i started, we spent almost 20minutes on each other arms smooching, then i told her to go naked for me in which she refused at first, that I'm not her boyfriend that she can't, but i told her there's nothing wrong after that she agreed and started loosening her cloths she was only wearing pants on. i compliment her body, but she kept covering her firm boob's out of shyness which i forcefully removed her hands from it and smooched and play with , we kissed for long and she started whispering that i should bleeped her, i was surprised, but she mean it, but i told her No, that i wouldn't telling her that she was the one that said no sex only romance, before we started, but she now told me that she had changed her mind that i should Bleep her that she wants me now, but i refused and turned down her request, she got angry that if i don't want to Bleep her then i should stop the romance because it's arousing her.
so we stopped for a while and rested our back back on the bed still naked.
i started thinking what causes this change in her that she was asking me to Bleep her so eagerly, i didn't seems to understand her, where'as no condom she wanted me to Bleep her skin to skin.
was still meditating before i know what's happening this girl has climbed ontop of me and started kissing me roughly on my neck face everywhere, and she was using one hand to shift her pants on one side of the entry of her virgina, as a sensitive guy, i already know what she was doing, she gave me little Mouth Action for 10seconds and i was at alert also. few seconds later, this girl grabbed my hard erected joystick and wanted to troop it inside her virgina as she grabbed it and wanted to fix it in i immediately pushed her off me and i told what the Hell was she doing, then she replied that she's feeling Hot that she wants sex, and then i told Her : is that you're not afraid of being pregnant and again I'm not putting on condom she said she does not care that her Ex didn't use to used condom on her, that he knows when he's about to cum and he would quickly removed and released out.
i laughed, few minutes later i started cumming due to the sensational Mouth Action she gave Me. she laughed and told me that she was surprised that I was cumming that she thought that i would never cum, because of almost 2hours of smooching and kissing yet no sign of cumming. i laughed and i told her i trained myself to be that way.
i started putting on my shirt and i told her to do the same, which she frowned at me and started putting her on her clothes. and she told me that she can't believe of what just happened between us that she's ashamed because our first day of meeting and we endulged in all this stupid stuff. she also said i was the only guy she ever get to do this with in her first visit ever she was born.
i laughed it off she got dressed and i helped her zip up Her back cloth and i accompanied her out to get her a bike, i gave her 200naira to use for transport, ever since then i keep running away from this this girl , she keeps on calling me that she wanted to come but is either i would told Her that i was at work or i wasn't at home. i just wanted to cut all ties with her, i stopped chatting with her and even started avoiding her calls and i literally later travelled back to where i came from. she kept calling even now as i type this, her missed calls was the thing that even made me to type all this self.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY I KEPT AVOIDING HER:

MAYBE SHE HAS A DISEASE
SHE'S TOO CHEAP
HER STRANGE CHARACTER
etc. pls what do you guys think

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by PheezyLee(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mtcheeeew

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Pics or I don't believe it

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
On a serious note, you are an exception, I would say she is probably sent out for you, marine world maybe. Don't know don't care.
But from psy. Girls generally have guys begging for syx and all but you didn't care she would have felt like she wasn't fine enough or something and so she would try to make you beg and all. From there its a slope.

Moral- we want what we can't have. She wants you because she can't have you.

My opinion
I respect you dude, if we had.more guys like you girls no fit get mouth talk shit.

16 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by DebTem(f): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Okay...start again.
What did you say happened on facebook?

And this time....take it easy and sloooowly.

12 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Why do female love males that doesn't love them?

i rejected girls that are way too wild for me everytime. she wanna put u in trouble..last week a woman asked me to bleep her with no protection which i bluntly refused grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by obojememe: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:
seconded
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Gofwane(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
I don't see anything strange in her character Nevertheless, i understand your fears

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:
lol pix of what now �
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:
On a serious note, you are an exception, I would say she is probably sent out for you, marine world maybe. Don't know don't care.
But from psy. Girls generally have guys begging for syx and all but you didn't care she would have felt like she wasn't fine enough or something and so she would try to make you beg and all. From there its a slope.

Moral- we want what we can't have. She wants you because she can't have you.

My opinion
I respect you dude, if we had.more guys like you girls no fit get mouth talk shit.
thanks bro still confused, but thank God i refused to penetrate her
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
jokolo282:

lol pix of what now �

D strange angel
Some people here can see what is hidden to your eyes.
Esp sexybbstar
She could tell you if the lady is human or witch or something else.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gofwane:
I don't see anything strange in her character Nevertheless, i understand your fears
lol wise guy actually there was hidden fear grin
Gofwane:
lol wise guy actually there was hidden fear
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:

D strange angel
Esp sexybbstar
no pls i don't want to tarnish her image Biko let her be , she's beautiful period. OK
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Why do female love males that doesn't love them?

i rejected girls that are way too wild for me everytime. she wanna put u in trouble..last week a woman asked me to bleep her with no protection which i bluntly refused grin grin

that's good of you

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Ladycloud(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Whoever read this epistle should give me a summary.. embarassed undecided
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by luminouzzzzzz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:

D strange angel
Esp sexybbstar
Lmaoooo
So sexybbstar is now a prophetess?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ladycloud:
Whoever read this epistle should give me a summary.. embarassed undecided
lazy girl you no fit be a literary student o
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
jokolo282:

thanks bro still confused, but thank God i refused to penetrate her

Her behavior is normal, look most guy will Bleep anything.
So girls put their pussy like it's gold or some life goal.
When a girl meets a man that doesn't care about her pussy, especially if that's all she has to offer. She becomes insecure and afraid she tries to please him in any other way. She also looks at it as if he's playing hard to get because she can't believe that a man can actually say no to a Lady.

I like doing that from time to time, you should see the stupid look on a girl's face when you say no to her, it takes a few seconds to register in her brain.
She never knows how to react cause she never hears no from a man.

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Ladycloud(f): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
jokolo282:

lazy girl you no fit be a literary student o
shut up my friend and and get a life outside social media...
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by ChewingStick(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
...am coming,
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:

Her behavior is normal, look most guy will Bleep anything.
So girls put their pussy like it's gold or some life goal.
When a girl meets a man that doesn't care about her pussy, especially if that's all she has to offer. She becomes insecure and afraid she tries to please him in any other way. She also looks at it as if he's playing hard to get because she can't believe that a man can actually say no to a Lady.

I like doing that from time to time, you should see the stupid look on a girl's face when you say no to her, it takes a few seconds to register in her brain.
She never knows how to react cause she never hears no from a man.

hmm exactly i once thought about this , maybe that was why she still insisted that i must bleep her, because she was surprised that i didn't got to bleep her after 2hours of romancing, exactly bro you're on point
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
jokolo282:

no pls i don't want to tarnish her image Biko let her be , she's beautiful period. OK

Okay NP
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ladycloud:
shut up my friend and and get a life outside social media...
pls get out of my post, because i can't remember asking for your opinion. rubbish
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by columbus007(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Kogi girls? Hian undecided
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Ladycloud(f): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
jokolo282:

pls get out of my post, because i can't remember asking for your opinion. rubbish
shut up... Nairaland be giving y'all guts... Mtcheww...
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
donsimo:

D strange angel
Esp sexybbstar
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ladycloud:
shut up... Nairaland be giving y'all guts... Mtcheww...
i won't waste my precious time exchanging words with you. cuz you don't deserve it. "attention seeker"
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by TimeMod1: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
I can't believe I read all this...Goosh!
Dude you dey craze I swear & you still a kid.
That awkward moment you gave her #200, laugh wan kill me die...Lwkmd!
girls still dey collect #200?

There are some people that should never be talking about sex, let alone having sex.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Uyi168: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Aiit..

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by jokolo282(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

grin grin grin
wow and sexyb fine pass the lady small or they can be the same wink
sexybbstar:

grin grin grin
wow and sexyb fine pass the lady small or they can be the same
Re: My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
jokolo282:

wow and sexyb fine pass the lady small or they can be the same wink
wow and sexyb fine pass the lady small or they can be the same
The same? Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / How Many Girls Can Do This For Their Boyfriend ? / Why Do Guys Like Doggie-style So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.