Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies (7733 Views)

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. / See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / How My GF Broke My Heart Through Her FB Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by BigShishi(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2021
I came across this post in which ladies talk about all their sexual exploits just go through for yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by ahnie: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2021
I like to think that, the problem of this generation is SEX.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by chatinent: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2021
There is a big difference between prostitutes and ladies.

Pick your devil and tame.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by Shhhhhhsh: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Wasted generation

1 Like

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by BigShishi(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2021
chatinent:

I have always said women are the worst when they cheat because they can do it without leaving traces

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by chatinent: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2021
BigShishi:

I have always said women are the worst when they cheat because they can do it without leaving traces

Even when I notice traces, I cannot confront.

I'll just do what's on my mind. I love to be fooled, because I always will get the last laugh.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by dawnomike(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2021
Interesting... This is not only peculiar to ladies, men do such as well. Ayam Out!!!

5 Likes

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2021
There's no woman u will marry that won't give u issue's no matter how good she is. U just have deal with the issues as it arises

4 Likes

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06am On Jan 22, 2021
shocked

bunch of hoes.
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by slimjohn2k5: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2021
These names are obviously south African names. No wonder they have high HIV rates.
If you date and start telling you prefer male friends my mind Don leave you be that oh.

Naija girls are not out of this ohhh, what opened my eye was my ex that said she is a virgin and same time introduced a church member to me as friend. I eventually caught the both of them red handed and moved on.

3 Likes

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by nwaanambra1(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2021
Fear who no fear woman!
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by nwaanambra1(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
These names are obviously south African names. No wonder they have high HIV rates.
If you date and start telling you prefer male friends my mind Don leave you be that oh.

Naija girls are not out of this ohhh, what opened my eye was my ex that said she is a virgin and same time introduced a church member to me as friend. I eventually caught the both of them red handed and moved on.

bros go back and see naija girl on that list!

hoeloshos are the same worldwide. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by Themainboy22: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by Apreecauts: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2021
Some guys obviously do the same too
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by BlessedNuel: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2021
Omo see gobe
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by namiji2598: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2021
That real mahloko comments is the funniest of them all oooooo
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by mosdii(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Hoes don't change they only go on vacation, a ti lo a ti de

1 Like

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by naijadrivablog: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2021
I advice any man that before you marry a girl, go through her comments in Facebook groups, Instagram and so on.

Women are highly pretentious.

This #challenge on going on Facebook shows that many women do bad things which they expose in NOT Anonymous social media platform like Facebook.sad

A married woman posted #we_wet_de_cheat_on_our_husband_challenge and someone sent it to her hubby.

Now is that "play play" or her secret

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by Flyingngel(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2021
I am very weak.
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by naijadrivablog: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2021
chatinent:

Pick your devil and tame.

There is small difference actually. It is the one that has a price tag is a "prostitute".

Most are undercover olosho. If you be guy man, you go know say most women no be am.

I was in action with one recently and another niqqa call am and she say she de house. I just pity the poor guy.

2 Likes

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by Mayng01(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2021
This is weird
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by naijadrivablog: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
Mayng01:
This is weird

Not weird. Some women do worse.

2 Likes

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by DoubleEngine007: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2021
Many boys/men don drink another man sperm without knowing it. They will still come here and be shouting all women are not the same(women wrappers). All women might no be the same,that was those days. Nowadays girls are all the same. Press their mumu button, who don engage, marry ,born pikin ,dey husband house will still fall.

Imagine that goat drinking another guy's sperm,he come dey say the girl too wet .. Chai!

Guys wise up. Hoes aren't loyal....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by DeRay98(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2021
South Africans chat....see all the names.
It actually not different in Naija though..
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by kushercain: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2021
These are s/Africans our Naija Hoes no dey like cast

1 Like

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by olamiji98448: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2021
Fear who no fear woman!
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by BlackMamba69(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Many boys/men don drink another man sperm without knowing it. They will still come here and be shouting all women are not the same(women wrappers). All women might no be the same,that was those days. Nowadays girls are all the same. Press their mumu button, who don engage, marry ,born pikin ,dey husband house will still fall.

Imagine that goat drinking another guy's sperm,he come dey say the girl too wet .. Chai!

Awon head masters grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by prince2pac(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Leshurr:

Cheaters always leave traces but you guys are so h0rny & sexually depraved, that you overlook anything just to get laid.

Like this one that sucked another man's cum from her vagina.
then tell me, is it not finished?

Even Mira is suprised

2 Likes

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by prince2pac(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2021
DoubleEngine007:

my brother that one off me

4 Likes

Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by DoubleEngine007: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2021
BlackMamba69:

Awon head masters grin grin
I swear grin Head givers association of Nigeria members them.
Re: This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies by Reeses: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2021
Themainboy22:
Every woman is a hoe. If she's not hoeing for you, she's hoeing or will hoe for another man. As a guy man, if you play your game very well, you will know that even your pastor's wife is not exempted.
So your mom if you even have one and sisters are all hoes too? Smh*

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After SARS Harassment Today - Photos/video / What Will Happen If Your Crush Shows Up In This Situation? (pics). / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.