Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary (1322 Views)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / Jealous Husband Seals Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue In Kitui. PHOTOS / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Faithola(f): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gospel singer Don Moen and His beautiful wife celebrated their 41st wedding anniversary and it was sealed with a kiss.
Dear Lord I ask for something better than this, where forever would just be a start.

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
angry

Lemme close my eyes

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by zyzxx(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Wow
This grace of God

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Big man with Big God

Congrats guys

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by jonaifame22(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
After the holy kiss, they'll go home 4 holy sex.

The rump cld be skin 2 skin or they cld use a latex.
It cld be Missionary,or she may ride him lyk a bmx
D night'l be a long one like trekn frm lagos 2 spintex.
All lovey dovey no frowning lyk som1 who saw an ex
They're married so when they fvck God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
I love Don Moen.

Oh Lord my creator
May my heart leap for joy and my Peni3 always rise at the sight of my wife till death do us apart at the age of 300.

Amen

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by MhizzAJ(f): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=62505850]I love Don Moen.

Oh Lord my creator
May my heart leap for joy and my Peni3 always rise at the sight of my wife till death do us apart at the age of 300.

Amen

grin grin
Na wa
Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by TEAMvido(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
dude is free to do as he pleases him with her ....

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=62505924][/quote] grin

What na. Is it not a good prayer

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Holy kiss?

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by MhizzAJ(f): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin

What na. Is it not a good prayer

It's a good prayer oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It's a good prayer oo cheesy
I mean am.

I pray to always find my wife attractive at all times smiley

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Flexherbal(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lovely !

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Evablizin(f): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
cheesy

Wow,congrats sir and ma.

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by UbanmeUdie: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
shocked

True christian couples should be most romantic and sexually active people on the earth.

It is a commandment from God and I love it!

Happy anniversary Don Moen!
May God continue to strengthen your marriage and prosper your ways in Jesus Mighty name!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by MhizzAJ(f): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I mean am.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by decatalyst(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nigerian celebrities should take a cue from this man...

He is scandal free and he is not 'donating' upandan undecided
Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
I don't know which one is holy or not holy oo kiss is kiss
Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Faithola(f): 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
jonaifame22:
After the holy kiss, they'll go home 4 holy sex.

The rump cld be skin 2 skin or they cld use a latex.
It cld be Missionary,or she may ride him lyk a bmx
D night'l be a long one like trekn frm lagos 2 spintex.
All lovey dovey no frowning lyk som1 who saw an ex
They're married so when they fvck God no go vex.
Being married is great! After u gbensh early morning on Sunday, u can still go to church and lift ur holy hands before God in worship but bring single after formication occurs u may not be able to pray in the morning if one crashes at Lee boyfriend's place
Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Faithola(f): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I mean am.

God has answered ur prayers. U jst need to do d physical job attached
Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by Faithola(f): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I love Don Moen.

Oh Lord my creator

Amen
Amen
Re: With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary by jonaifame22(m): 3:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Faithola:

Being married is great! After u gbensh early morning on Sunday, u can still go to church and lift ur holy hands before God in worship but bring single after formication occurs u may not be able to pray in the morning if one crashes at Lee boyfriend's place
lol

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! After Almost 9 Years Together, My Fiance Is Developing Cold Feet / Faithfulness In Men Is A Sign Of Being Broke. / A Must Read Messages About Masturbation: Why You Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.