Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (15104 Views)

I Don't Know If I'm The Only One That Doesn't Fancy This! / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

You are not yoruba yet you speak/write well. What tribe you from then? Cos I'm not buying this.
Trust me, I'm not grin grin I speak and write well like a French person speak and write English
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

LMAO.
I bet you like my name grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by DaddyKross: 1:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Errrrrmmm... Let's see, if I wake up on the right side of the bed later today, I might be interested in sending them. But for now, no pinshure. undecided sad

Your picture na kiss kiss

Ah keel you straight cheesy
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by shaybebaby(f): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Trust me, I'm not grin grin I speak and write well like a French person speak and write English
So tell, what's your name.. Native name?
Abudu?
Nnamdi
Osas
Imaobong
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Blackhawk01: 1:47am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Lasisi cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No way! Used to have one crazie teacher with that name. cheesy

Of all names? Lemme stick to my egbon abeg. wink
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by shaybebaby(f): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
I bet you like my name grin
It's very seksy grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Blackhawk01: 1:50am On Nov 19, 2017
DaddyKross:

Ah keel you straight cheesy

Hahahaha tongue
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

No way! Used to have one crazie teacher with that name. cheesy

Of all names? Lemme stick to my egbon abeg. wink
hahaha Sha Kuku dey call me Jack dey go grin grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

So tell, what's your name.. Native name?
Abudu?
Nnamdi
Osas
Imaobong
Funny thing is, the native name I've got is Yoruba name. Which makes it harder to believe I'm not Yoruba. Lol

How else do I explain 'an Ayodeji' is not Yoruba?
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Tuhndhay(m): 2:16am On Nov 19, 2017
You are beautiful
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
You are cute.

But are you sure it's not someone else's picture? Ans why you got no boob? What's man gonn suck? sad sad

If you no see something suck, make person shaa see something eat
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by tochivitus(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2017
cosby02:
Beautiful but not enough. Wash that make up and come back for talk

now this is savagery lol grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Martin0(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Eh eh ok you fine,gringrin Atleast u nor use push-up bra and I believ the Nyansh is Nyansh-pad freegringringrin (Jokes)
Weldon miss,beautiful pics,(but why makeup)

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Martin0(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2017
grin

Eh eh ok you fine,gringrin
Atleast u nor use push-up bra and I believ the Nyansh is Nyansh-pad freegringringrin
(Jokes)

Weldon miss,beautiful pics,(but why makeup)

See wife ooo,tell dem ur boyfriends ,sorry male niggies to come and carry her ooo...

I wan ask her something later self,
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by conductor123(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
You are cute.

But are you sure it's not someone else's picture? Ans why you got no boob? What's man gonn suck? sad sad
where is your own breast too? That pea sized thing you call breast. She looks better that you in countless ways. In beauty, skin tone, and physique. Oponu omo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by conductor123(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:

This one is just hating on another lady grin

People like you full everywhere... I know your type #empty barrel
Thank God you know her type. An hypocrite and an asslicker.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by conductor123(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Damn grin grin grin
See molusc mouth too.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:
Just took a selfie now!
You're beautiful dear, don't let anybody bring you down.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin
Finestbae1:

Hahahaha... How many asses have you kissed?

I can see you're very good at that!
Keep it up... Eyan Bob risky!
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by jacyhelen(f): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Oloshi in active service....u dey sample ur self for sex and later u will come back to write poo.
Why do u need Niaralanders to tell u that u are preety?..
Oloshil

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by femi4: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:
How do I look, nairalanders? Explain my look in one or few words...

I hope my pic makes the first page!

FTC, I owe you a gift of giving you anything you ask of me...of which i can afford o

Haters, keep off!!!
can you afford iphone8 cos that's what I want. You look pretty anyway
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Asbaba(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2017
you look fine. beautiful if I may say. but are made copper Cu and Terrilium Te? bcuz are CuTe. lol . elegant look BTW keep it up.

don't forget my gift oooo
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Asbaba(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2017
you look fine, beautiful if I may say. but are u made of copper Cu and Terrilium Te? bcuz u are CuTe.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by unadeymadkwa: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Awon ode kan fe derail. Anyway U fine small but......... lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2017
You are very ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by chronique(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2017
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. for some,you are gorgeous and for others,you aren't. don't expect a positive answer from everybody. for me,you aren't ugly and at the same time,not pretty.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by conductor123(m): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
You are very ugly.
at least she's not bleached like you. You and that your long neck grin grin grin. You are very uggggly cheesy #filter lord

4 Likes

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by BabbanBura(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Finestbae1:
How do I look, nairalanders? Explain my look in one or few words...

I hope my pic makes the first page!

FTC, I owe you a gift of giving you anything you ask of me...of which i can afford o

Haters, keep off!!!

OP which hotel u dey sell ya market (i couldn't figure it out from the background of the pix). some hausa beggers don gather some change and want to release tension.
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2017
conductor123:
at least she's not bleached like you. You and that your long neck grin grin grin. You are very uggggly cheesy #filter lord
mumu common sense is indeed not common..
All for the op to reply your pm abi?

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by Arthurwinner(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2017
fine gal.....just da u look rough ....no baby face
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by conductor123(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
mumu common sense is indeed not common..
All for the op to reply your pm abi?
Do I even have the time to send pms? Hell nah! But it disgust me when someone who can't do without filter is accusing someone else of being ugly... Post your pix without filter and I will tell you if you are handsome or not. #filterlord grin grin
Re: Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? by GENTLENNAJI(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Are u wearing push up bra in first pic and push down in second pic and none in third pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.