Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (65571 Views)

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / Ehi Ogbebor Flaunts Dollar Notes Made From Her Wedding To Kenneth Bramor / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
emelda86:
Money good ooo...just like the one I attended yesterday I almost cried...father lord bless me with my own I want to get married nor but...to my better half

Ego di mma
am the one for you,only if u listen to words of God,am the one
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by 2shure: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
im working towards 3m b4month end
bich
last last na 1.8
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2017
coputa:
It will be wrong to conclude that he's blowing or wasting his money,maybe,he didn't even spend up to one percent of his cash,and we should not also forget that whenever the rich want to celebrate,his wealthy friends always give him assistance. you are seeing it as a waste because of your mindset towards money.
i never said it's a waste, i said if i come across this kinda wealth i will spend it it like this too, and how do you know my mindset towards money? grin i may not be as wealthy as this guy but i live comfortably.

And if if his friends is also spending on his wedding perharps the guy isn't as wealthy as he make out to be.
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2017
emelda86:
Money good ooo...just like the one I attended yesterday I almost cried...father lord bless me with my own I want to get married nor but...to my better half

Ego di mma
so which are you searching for? money or husband? grin or money and husband? . i wonder who will marry poor men like me then if every woman is After rich men.
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by gbagyiza: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
This is what I'm talking about....... the guy is on money you can never see him complain over irrelevant things...........my sister from another mother GOD Don do am for you

Marriage is not all about money but true love..Money can go but true love stays.

2 Likes

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by unphilaz(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2017
The only thing true is za man she name fakery and bleaching

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2017
26Clueless:
Chei[b][/b] lipsrsealed....dis girl self...I hope dis slay girl won't leave my guy Wen d journey starts to get tough

E sure die.
As e over sure sef
Their divorce is as sure as North Korea Nuclear Weapon
I am not a bad belle but that's the ugly truth
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
Calm down! Love! grin if you expecting me to spend in this manner for when i marry you, we are gonna have to Rob barclays bank. I can't afford it on my Giro grin

Last time i was married i only paid 60 quid at the registry and we went KFC After that grin
But instead of giving money to pastors i would rather spend it like this.

Haha @bolded haven’t heard that word In Ages grin
60 quid shocked gypsey FEAR GOD NA grin anyway I like kfc that their chicken .... yum yum

I hear you on the pastor bit sha .... we can’t be Funding their business wink
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:

No one knows. It has a negative undertone. That's all.

\
Cool only heard it from this forum
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Which yeye money she marry? For your information, she was already a billionaire (watch, not millionaire o. Billionaire) before she met her man... And was born with a silver spoon. No dey talk wetin you no know.
Hardworking and very kind. Instead of u to wish her well, you're sitting there judging.
May they not judge you in Jesus name. Amen.
Nova01:
No love here.... na MONEY this girl marry

1 Like

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2017
coputa:
Take corrections,young dude.
Ass licker
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2017
janellemonae:

She's a very popular and rich interior designer in Lagos. She sells furniture worth millions and owns hotels.She's a multimillionaire on her own. Emulate that.
Why don't u aspire to be sthn, instead of yearning after rich men? You really sound hungry.
Word
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2017
"Slay girl" is a woman. Who worked hard for over 10yrs building her empire. Worked so hard and has done well for herself with her luxury interior company and hotel. This slay girl you are looking at is a billionaire who worked for her money. And who is kind to her workers.

Her father was a billionaire and she took after him. Not depending on any man's money, but using hers to help people.

26Clueless:
Chei[b][/b] lipsrsealed....dis girl self...I hope dis slay girl won't leave my guy Wen d journey starts to get tough

2 Likes

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by goldedprince: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
jacyhelen:

oloshi spotted
Oloshi or olosho or olosho Oloshi? cheesy grin
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by goldedprince: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2017
By June 2018, if I no mount my rolls with my name on plate number the same way wey all these guys with 1head and 2legs and 1 dick wey my own even big pass dey do, ma know why
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2017
No Jokes grin: should there be an a "big island" babe viewing this thread and interested in getting serious with a young successful man like me. Send a PM. Could be single, single mum, divorced, widowed, separated, disowned, disengaged. Age range: 25- 35. grin
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by marvolio2000(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Was supposed to be in this wedding, this is his 4th wife his getting married to. The last wife is my friend and they are still married. His definitely going to marry another one after this girl. Any way Na ijaw big boy for warri.

2 Likes

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by emelda86(f): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
so which are you searching for? money or husband? grin or money and husband? . i wonder who will marry poor men like me then if every woman is After rich men.

Money & marriage works together between u are not poor jes that money never miss road rich your side grin
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by emelda86(f): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2017
dancok:
am the one for you,only if u listen to words of God,am the one

OK calling heaven right now☎
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by obidevine(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
CastedDude:
It was full glamour in display as Lagos-based Interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor, tied the knot in style with her wealthy partner on Saturday, November 18 (yesterday), in Benin city, Edo state. Ehi who is a mother of two and the CEO of Sayaveth Interiors and Hotel - became an online sensation after she shared news of her engagement 10 years after divorce.

According to reports, Ehi's new husband, chief Kenneth Bramor is into oil and gas.

The colorful wedding was attended by top shots including senator Dino Melaye, family, friends and colleagues.

Two brand new Toyota Camry cars were given to lucky winners as souvenirs after a raffle draw.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/ehi-ogbebor-wedding-to-her-wealthy-husband-in-benin-edo-state.html

See her engagement pictures in previous thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4091756/woman-gets-engaged-10-years#61028356

OP nice story but I need to correct an anomaly in your write up. Chief Kenneth Bramor isn't into oil and gas per se. .. His company Clintwealth Limited is involved in the provision of catering service for the oil industry covering both onshore and offshore fields.

1 Like

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
If poor man do marriage dem go complain,if reach couple do wedding, another complain
Say NA wasteful spending
Hw can u stisfy ds world
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
marvolio2000:
Was supposed to be in this wedding, this is his 4th wife his getting married to. The last wife is my friend and they are still married. His definitely going to marry another one after this girl. Any way Na ijaw big boy for warri.

Yeah he's a bayelsa man. So he has wives..... undecided
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by dabossman(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nwodosis:
Did I hear oil and gas or packaging? Oil and Gas men that I know prefer eating Broilers to Old Layers!

Broilers are good for takeout meals, but old layers are better for homemade meals. grin
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
emelda86:

Money & marriage works together between u are not poor jes that money never miss road rich your side grin
so how long will it take money to miss road and come to me? why can't me and you go to were money comes from and grab how much we want instead of waiting for it to miss road and come to us? grin
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by emelda86(f): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
so how long will it takes money to miss road and come to me? why can't me and you go to were money comes from and grab how much we want instead of waiting for it to miss road and come to us? grin

Funny guy OK...let's take the bull by the horn then
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
emelda86:

Funny guy OK...let's take the bull by the horn then
Absolutely! that's the spirit! grin
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by morbeta(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kenneth you are seeing, is Tompolo's man Friday and he is a million times wealthier than 20 Ayiri's............take this to bank. he is not the noisy type and has class. This is his very first media appearance. Wealthy men don't do media shows......E money and Hushpoppi are shoe shiners.

2 Likes

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by dennisbee(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
morbeta:
Kenneth you are seeing, is Tompolo's man Friday and he is a million times wealthier than 20 Ayiri's............take this to bank. he is not the noisy type and has class. This is his very first media appearance.
I agree with you.. I was at the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by dennisbee(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
I know I saw Timaya yesterday, Delta state speaker, house of Assembly. Sen Dino Melaye, etc. They literarily shut down Benin City yesterday. The road on which the reception held had never ever witnessed such a shut down of vehicular movement due to an event. Wedding reception wey start by 4.30pm - 5pm running into 9pm-10pm. Those couple get mouth sha. Car Souvenirs were just the highlights, lets not talk abt other 'small' Souvenirs like generators, TV sets,small fridges. See soldiers dey pack Souvenirs enter hilux like say na cartons of pure water. Lol.
Don't mess with Ijaws when it comes to money spending!

2 Likes

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by morbeta(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
dennisbee:
I know I saw Timaya yesterday, Delta state speaker, house of Assembly. Sen Dino Melaye, etc. They literarily shut down Benin City yesterday. The road on which the reception held had never ever witnessed such a shut down of vehicular movement due to an event. Wedding reception wey start by 4.30pm - 5pm running into 9pm-10pm. Those couple get mouth sha. Car Souvenirs were just the highlights, lets not talk abt other 'small' Souvenirs like generators, TV sets,small
fridges. See soldiers dey pack Souvenirs enter hilux like say na cartons of pure water. Lol.
Don't mess with Ijaws when it comes to money spending!

Anytime I come across Kenneth, my fuel money is 300k. He is humble and very prudent man
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
i never said it's a waste, i said if i come across this kinda wealth i will spend it it like this too, and how do you know my mindset towards money? grin i may not be as wealthy as this guy but i live comfortably.

And if if his friends is also spending on his wedding perharps the guy isn't as wealthy as he make out to be.
comfort is relative,a man sleeping on top of a bench under the bridge may be comfortable while the one living in a mansion may not.please don't blow your plenty cash o.lol.hand shake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Entertainment Events Cancelled Because Of Coronavirus / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) / Wedding Invitation Like Movie Poster - Jehova Witness Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.