Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (65502 Views)

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / Ehi Ogbebor Flaunts Dollar Notes Made From Her Wedding To Kenneth Bramor / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by coputa(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
LyfeJennings:

E sure die.
As e over sure sef
Their divorce is as sure as North Korea Nuclear Weapon
I am not a bad belle but that's the ugly truth
Give your reasons for saying that.are you a prophet of doom.many high profile marriages lasts longer than wretched ones.
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nova01:
No love here.... na MONEY this girl marry
when she once married for love and love divorced her nko. abeg Owo ni koko joor. at least if dis one divorces her tomorrow she no go waka empty handed na

1 Like

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
coputa:
comfort is relative,a man sleeping on top of a bench under the bridge may be comfortable while the one living in a mansion may not.please don't blow your plenty cash o.lol.hand shake
No wahala! cheesy
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by diva90: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
McBeal10:
a divorced Lagos big babe got married to oil and gas money the love of her life. she's gonna suck him dry.

She already has her money and has a big furniture business. I don't believe she married him solely because of money because she was already doing well for herself before she even met him. Matter of fact, the man came to buy furniture from her, that's how they met. Mind you this lady sells furniture worth millions of naira every month

1 Like

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by candyguyofficia(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
coputa:
The makeup artist came because of the caliber of invitees that will come to this high profile married.They are not there because of the bride,
...kk thanks for the clarification. I wish them a happy marriage life n pray that the marriage last longer than d content in the makeup kit.
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by seguno2: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Awoo88:

No, G-runz as in 19 tnz

I am even more confused?
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Awoo88: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
seguno2:

I am even more confused?
it is okay. sometimes confusion is better
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by adetes: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy married life
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by coputa(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
candyguyofficia:

...kk thanks for the clarification. I wish them a happy marriage life n pray that the marriage last longer than d content in the makeup kit.
Yes o,the make up kit does not determine the success of the marriage.
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by coputa(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
diva90:

She already has her money and has a big furniture business. I don't believe she married him solely because of money because she was already doing well for herself before she even met him. Matter of fact, the man came to buy furniture from her, that's how they met. Mind you this lady sells furniture worth millions of naira every month
why didn't she get married a middle class guy,did you even know why she divorced the first husband after 2 children.how did she amass so much money to build such a big biz with large lifestyle.
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by sekem: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
I think I like this car-souvenir-raffle draw idea

And I will like to borrow it on that day I will be tying the knots with refiner

Refiner baby, what do you say?
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
SMH whats brand new about those cars?.. thet are about 8yrs old.. anyway happy married life to them
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by lakibaba(m): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2017
Esepayan:

get a job and work for your money lazy girl ........work hard snd have s bit of self esteem plss
no mind then na so dem go dey jump like frog on top man money.All they do is bleach look for one rich mugu and tag am and no more! Soon as the money is gone on Mtn they go port to glo.

1 Like

Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2017
biacan:
This is what I'm talking about....... the guy is on money you can never see him complain over irrelevant things...........my sister from another mother GOD Don do am for you
stop deceiving yourself. The girl is very rich too,she has one the biggest interior decorating shop on island. The rich only marry the rich. rich guys only marry rich girls
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by diva90: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
coputa:
why didn't she get married a middle class guy,did you even know why she divorced the first husband after 2 children.how did she amass so much money to build such a big biz with large lifestyle.

Questions you should ask her not me. And I don't think that is anyone's business. At the end of the day, what pple acknowledge is the end result and not the process.
Re: Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) by Esther4Ezeh: 12:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Waw what a nice article you have here for more info on Celebrities info visit https://www.ukaabest.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Lady's Outfit To A White Party Got People Talking / 8 Nigerian Entertainment Events Cancelled Because Of Coronavirus / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.