Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky (4300 Views)

Am In Trouble After Having Sex With A Virgin / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Man Who Is A Navy Officer / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by exclusivejayce(m): 3:37am On Nov 19, 2017
A remote area of
Washington state was
treated to quite the aerial
display earlier this week,
thanks to the (hilarious)
immaturity of a Navy pilot. The Navy has confirmed
that one of its pilots was responsible for a giant
penis drawn from
contrails appearing in the sky over the north-central
Washington town of
Omak."The Navy holds its
aircrew to the highest
standards and we find
this absolutely
unacceptable, of zero
training value and we are holding the crew
accountable," officials
from Naval Air Station
Whidbey Island told local
CBS affiliate KREM 2.

KREM reported that it was
first alerted to the phallic display after a mother called into the station to
complain about the sight,
saying that she didn't
want to have to explain
the display to her young
children.
https://www.menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/navy-pilot-sky-penis-drawing

1 Like

Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by RSVP: 3:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Dude is creative!

American and their dirty thoughts sha...

6 Likes

Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by mamaafrik(m): 5:45am On Nov 19, 2017
They cant do shi.....for the guy,the madam mind self dirty,it could have bin anytin,a tie,a flower or e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by tolugar: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2017
That's a neck tie

1 Like

Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by MilesLamar(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Lwkm saw it on sky news.. dude was grounded
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2017
creativity
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by Swaggzkid: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
If this steps into FP. i regret the day i registered on NL.
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2017
Make dem free d pilot jare... Abi somebody cannot draw d!ck in the sky in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by Gofwane(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Make dem free d pilot jare... Abi somebody cannot draw d!ck in the sky in peace again?
I tire for all this of this oversabi women. Na her type dey sabi fvck all around the hood.
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by youngerikina40(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
This one nah massive dick ooh
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
I would do same, life is too short to do boring and normal stuffs
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
RSVP:
Dude is creative!

American and their dirty thoughts sha...
Wetin dey creative for der? He/she is jst naughty.
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by yanshDoctor: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
and the navel was sacked just like that? how would younger children knows what drawing means.

lalasticlala, seun
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
What an idiot grin
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
That nigga got a lot of wild thought in his head
Re: A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky by dkronicle(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mehn i can pay this pilot my life savings to fly me anywhere..this ome na pako pilot

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat Ass / Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ / Curvy Actress Moyo Lawal Shares Hot Bedroom Photos & Video, Slam Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.