Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures (25429 Views)

Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Bayajidda1: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

As an itsekiri man, I know it myself. The day I looked away from "our oyel" was the day I got my breaks and with all sense of modesty heralded my journey into wealth.

Everyday I come on boards here to berate the successive governments of Delta State.

Na God go punish you for the bolded lie, Abokki.

You, a son of the Futa Jalon is here claiming a Niger Deltan. It shall not be well with you.

Fellow Niger Deltans, this fella was not, is not & will never be a part of us. He is a Fulani herdsman by tribe and not a friend.

My people, a word is enough for the wise.

A FOOL ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by mumayyez: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

I repeat some of you are simply emotional.

The wealth within the ND is simply endowed and not created. As an itsekiri man, I know it myself. The day I looked away from "our oyel" was the day I got my breaks and with all sense of modesty heralded my journey into wealth.

Everyday I come on boards here to berate the successive governments of Delta state, my state, because it has been proven beyond doubt that monies allocated, which should have shown significant growth cannot be accounted for simply by looking at the environment.

The ND would be no different from Equatorial Guinea or Sao Tome regardless of what method of governance we apply.

I really do hate bigotry and the tribal mindset. We cannot say the Fulani is a herdsman and at the same time say he's waiting for government. If guiding cattle is not entrepreneurial then I have no idea what is.

If farmers who feed us from Benue, Nassarawa, to Sokoto are not entrepreneurial please tell me who the entrepreneurial people are.

I insist we do not create, and certainly do not create enough for the society to feel the impact of wealth.

May God bless you just that people like you are not many in the south,I'm a northerner and I know we all have to be blame for the current sour relationship between the south and north.let's go back to history we northerners are are very accommodative when it comes to dealing with other tribes, I'm from kano and even with the current agitation stuff by IPOB,Igbos in kano feel more at home here in kano than in the east, May Allah opens our heart for us to see each other one irrespective of tribe and religion or even region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by realhumanity: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2017
horsepower101:
It's funny when these armchair critics keep pointing Nnamdi Kanu failures but none of them have done shiit with their lives. All they do is complain and complain. Complaining doesn't solve problems. Only action does.

Enough of these unsolicited criticisms and unwarranted advice.

Those who know better than Nnamdi Kanu should use their superior knowledge to get restructuring.

The man made a lot of sense. Because you are agitating doesn't mean you can wake up one morning and create BSS. If your intention was to fight Fulani herdsmen killing our people, you and I know the process of creating a vigilante group. Why was he trying to make Igbo's all over the country uncomfortable because he feels he has power over the youths in the east.

He should have maintained the stance of a subjugated fellow trying to fight for justice and not start a parallel government.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by GavelSlam: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Na God go punish you for the bolded lie, Abokki.

You, a son of the Futa Jalon is here claiming a Niger Deltan. It shall not be well with you.

Fellow Niger Deltans, this fella was not, is not & will never be a part of us. He is a Fulani herdsman by tribe and not a friend.

My people, a word is enough for the wise.

A FOOL ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am not an itsekiri man may I die a painful death but if I am may your offsprings live in penury forever and ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by BudeYahooCom: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu the name that make ewedu slaves and their masters shiit in their panties. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by DSoj(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2017
50% of houses in Abuja? Delusion. Big fat bloody lie

Igbos are commercial engine ? Old delusional self deceit. Big lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Nebuzaradan: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Nnamdi KANU really messed up
[/s]
fat ewedu eater how far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by talk2percy(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:
Nnamdi KANU really messed up
what is ur own with anything that has to do with Nnamdi Kanu?? U no go mind ur own people ni??
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by triple996(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
NNAMUMU COWNU HAS RUNAWAY
abandoning his followers to be used as shooting-practice.
What a coward leader
Later u will be saying BIAFRA OR death
MCHEWWWWW
Foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Princedapace(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

Some of you are way too emotional to entertain rational thinking.

The oil of the ND can only make people of the ND enjoy a better living when the elite of the ND decide to the need for an egalitarian society. I don't see that happening any time soon.

Poverty stems from industry or a lack therein.

Industry is not a large expanse of land with a production line but the inherent ability and opportunity to create, innovate and promote. This is severely lacking in the Nigerian.

Most young Nigerians are waiting for government to give jobs whilst the few that have created jobs on their own are smiling to the bank - think Wizkid, Aki and Pawpaw, Seun Osewa, etc.

Poverty is a state of mind in which development simply cannot be imagined.

Only a liar defend the govt. Stable electricity has nothing to do with state of the mind.. It is the duty of the govt to do so..

National assembly collecting high allowances and salaries has nothing to do with state of the mind of the average Nigerian.

Bad roads has nothing to do with state of the minds

Industrialization has nothing to do with the state of the mind..

High quality education from pry to university has nothing to do with state of mind..

During govt jobs, politucians hijack slots and give such slots to their loyalties has nothing to do with state of mind of the average Nigerians.

Minimum wage is 18k while things are so expensive has nothing to do with state of mind.

Nigeria producing oil but still buys refined oil abroad and sell at an expensive rate to her citizens while govt uses free fuel has nothing to do with state of mind.

My brother, I can list on.. The govt must be responsible first before the spirit can be transfered to the masses..

Nigerians are so hard working.. Many citizens can't tolerate what we tolerate here..
Some citizens of many countries will go mad if they don't av power supply for five days.. That is what Nigerians face daily..

These things are basic things govt was elected to fix. When fixed, the average citizens can work harder and get paid..

A guy I know in Ibadan had to close down his shop that was making between 500k to 750k monthly (profit and capital together) due to poor power supply and other inconveniences..

Blaming Nigerian youths is not fair. Nigerian youths dey hustle abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Nwodosis:

if he messed up , start your own agitation!

He is probably not interested in any senseless, useless and blind agitation

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by GavelSlam: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Princedapace:

Only a liar defend the govt. Stable electricity has nothing to do with state of the mind.. It is the duty of the govt to do so..

National assembly collecting high allowances and salaries has nothing to do with state of the mind of the average Nigerian.

Bad roads has nothing to do with state of the minds

Industrialization has nothing to do with the state of the mind..

High quality education from pry to university has nothing to do with state of mind..

During govt jobs, politucians hijack slots and give such slots to their loyalties has nothing to do with state of mind of the average Nigerians.

Minimum wage is 18k while things are so expensive has nothing to do with state of mind.

Nigeria producing oil but still buys refined oil abroad and sell at an expensive rate to her citizens while govt uses free fuel has nothing to do with state of mind.

My brother, I can list on.. The govt must be responsible first before the spirit can be transfered to the masses..

Nigerians are so hard working.. Many citizens can't tolerate what we tolerate here..
Some citizens of many countries will go mad if they don't av power supply for five days.. That is what Nigerians face daily..

These things are basic things govt was elected to fix. When fixed, the average citizens can work harder and get paid..

A guy I know in Ibadan had to close down his shop that was making between 500k to 750k monthly (profit and capital together) due to poor power supply and other inconveniences..

Blaming Nigerian youths is not fair. Nigerian youths dey hustle abeg.

The government did not fall from the sky.

They are a good representation of the society from which they came.

Being unimaginative, badly educated, criminally minded is because the people they represent are actually so in character.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Belafonte(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
horsepower101:

Yes you are right. I am the real problem. Not the heardmen that slaughter farmers and villagers weekly. The young generation really adore them.

I remember when I used to be like you. I am glad I am not like that anymore. I have little patience for falsehoods and Nigerian unity is a big fraud.

A society is perfectly capable of having more than one problem at a time, just as it is perfectly within its prerogative to tackle each problem the best way it sees fit. Fulani herdsmen murderers can be controlled just as IPOB can be proscribed. These phenomena are not mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by brainpulse: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

If I am not an itsekiri man may I die a painful death but if I am may your offsprings live in penury forever and ever.
And him offsprings die a painful death....(you forgot to include that my guy).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by tobiasbeecher: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
GavelSlam:

I repeat some of you are simply emotional.

The wealth within the ND is simply endowed and not created. As an itsekiri man, I know it myself. The day I looked away from "our oyel" was the day I got my breaks and with all sense of modesty heralded my journey into wealth.

Everyday I come on boards here to berate the successive governments of Delta state, my state, because it has been proven beyond doubt that monies allocated, which should have shown significant growth cannot be accounted for simply by looking at the environment.

The ND would be no different from Equatorial Guinea or Sao Tome regardless of what method of governance we apply.

I really do hate bigotry and the tribal mindset. We cannot say the Fulani is a herdsman and at the same time say he's waiting for government. If guiding cattle is not entrepreneurial then I have no idea what is.

If farmers who feed us from Benue, Nassarawa, to Sokoto are not entrepreneurial please tell me who the entrepreneurial people are.

I insist we do not create, and certainly do not create enough for the society to feel the impact of wealth.
[/s]
You're in wealth and everyday you're here engaging in tribal bigotry. Continue deceiving yourself ok

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by 2shure: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
will u choose a cow
or a pig.
cowbell
awa mik.

sorry cownu

amateur level 1 grade 1 militant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by bandad: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Nwodosis:

if he messed up , start your own agitation!
No, Nwodosis start urs and let`s see where it lands u. Believe me, u will be heating up six feet below the ground and ur brothers and sisters will continue enjoying their lives. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Deo1986(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
So Momoh mentioned the east, west and north and their meager input in the economy but refused or ignored my dear Niger Delta the cash cow of the economy, so we are not relevant abi? Nigeria will definetely breakup. Mark my word. Niger Delta struggle loading......

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by PointZerom: 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
Nnamdi Kanu is just a donkey. Igbos are pigs.

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by GavelSlam: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
brainpulse:
And him offsprings die a painful death....(you forgot to include that my guy).

Oh yes.

Thanks for reminding me.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is he still alive?
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Princedapace(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

The government did not fall from the sky.

They are a good representation of the society from which they came.

Being unimaginative, badly educated, criminally minded is because the people they represent are actually so in character.

Bros, everyone in nigeria is not bad.. But due to bad system of govt, elections are fraudulent..

I av heard this line u used over and over again, the duty of govt is to fix the bad orientation.. That is why they are paid from our sweats..

The electoral system does not give people with credible policies to win elections..

Federal character is evil.. It is satanic to development..

Our local govt structure is bad... It is fraudulent.. We have so many policies and structures that encourage people to be bad when in power..

Just like Obama said, "Africa does not lack human beings to steer the region to development, but the region lacks credible institutions"

Our problem is not that Nigerians are so bad but the instituons are weak. The govt has continually creepled the institutions with bias policies and ethnic sentiments..

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by ipobbigot7: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Igbo celebrates cowards and failures as heroes.
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Oblang(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

Gbam...

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Bakrabas: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
horsepower101:

Yes united we remain in poverty and continued backwardness.

United by the barrel of a gun.

United by niger delta oil.

The day of reckoning will surely arrive. Continue living in denial.

We prefer unity in poverty than opulence in terrorism
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by Bakrabas: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
horsepower101:

Yes united we remain in poverty and continued backwardness.

United by the barrel of a gun.

United by niger delta oil.

The day of reckoning will surely arrive. Continue living in denial.

We prefer unity in poverty than opulence in terrorism.
Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by cstr1000: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by HiddenShadow: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
brainpulse:
You people have shifted it to 2023 again? I thought una said no lefelemdum no erection in Anambra

Election boycott 90% successful.

It means, IPOB has a large number of followers

Take note Mr pyrme pymre pmyre pyrm pymr

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by HiddenShadow: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
realhumanity:

The man made a lot of sense. Because you are agitating doesn't mean you can wake up one morning and create BSS. If your intention was to fight Fulani herdsmen killing our people, you and I know the process of creating a vigilante group. Why was he trying to make Igbo's all over the country uncomfortable because he feels he has power over the youths in the east.

He should have maintained the stance of a subjugated fellow trying to fight for justice and not start a parallel government.

Freedom is not given by parasites.

That is why the host have to kill the parasites.

We have no regret supporting Kanu's BSS to stop armed Fulani herdsmen.

When last did you hear of Fulani herdsmen terrorists in the East since the creation of BSS.?

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by maasoap(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Boko haram is also a terrorist organization

Check one of my threads I said Fulani herdsmen should be declared a terrorist organization
Lol. Declaring herdsmen as a terrorist organisation? Joke taking too far.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by HiddenShadow: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Actually his brashness and unconvientionalism brought the discourse to the fore and gave it an aura of national emergency.
If you think I am wrong, let somebody take up the mantle of restructuring and let us see if we will get anything.
The people that are angry with him are doing so because he did not include their ethnic group in the whole thing

The so-called Ibadan declaration- what is the outcome now?
It is easy to criticise someone. Try out doing him is now a problem.

God bless you.

He is out of the way and yet the nonentities led by Momoh have not organized one protest march calling for Restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures by omoiyalayi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Am sure kanu still thinking python are still dancing in his home town, else he would have come back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammed Magaji Says Kawo Flyover To Be Pulled Down For A Better One In Kaduna / Peter Obi At London Stock Exchange, Meets Senior Officials / Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.