Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Sexuality Vs Literature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexuality Vs Literature (520 Views)

Am Questioning My Sexuality / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexuality Vs Literature by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2017
hi romancelanders! I feel nostagic when i think of the beauty stories i've read on nairaland. Shout out to the blessed hands we have here. Time to do a little something.........
Re: Sexuality Vs Literature by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 19, 2017
between sexuality section and literature section, which one really kept you company/glued to your screen?? The 'staylites' can easily relate to the following threads:

SEXUALITY

- the devil who loved me
- the mysterious aba girl
- My i.t sexcapade
- a clarion call to confusion
- the cartel
- sex and the city
- my life at thirty etc
Re: Sexuality Vs Literature by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2017
LITERATURE

- the journal of a nymphomaniac

- tradition - a story

- red ashes

- love hiccups

- witches and wizzard

- life the way i see it

- bukky alakara etc

which section/thread did/do you patronise most and why?
Re: Sexuality Vs Literature by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
cc.. Hibiscus76 iamkashybaby rokia2 comradespade iamsinz bibijay123 kingtom dingbang iamj slayer2 lalas247 falconey cutehector obontami chumzypinky twaci laveda skarlett iamsinz ibkayee wristbangle tosyne2much toks2008 caringguy mariinee blackhawk lastking nofavor maxi112 ritababe mcbrooklyn safiaa missraine69 dacblogger ogorwyne enigurl
Re: Sexuality Vs Literature by Gofwane(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
The devil who love me by Davidflo
Mehn, i read, re-read, re-re-read and re-re-re-read that story!

Others were... sex as she taught me by fabiano. Boy, this guy got metaphors and punchlines

The one about an agbero (can't remember the title)

Diary of a lekki house boy by Danladiii

How i fvcked my primary four teacher and the other one about ochuko by madness

Clarion call to confusion but purity

My BFF by jennycole

All the stories written by snakie86
Re: Sexuality Vs Literature by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Gofwane:
The devil who love me by Davidflo
Mehn, i read, re-read, re-re-read and re-re-re-read that story!

Others were... sex as she taught me by fabiano. Boy, this guy got metaphors and punchlines

The one about an agbero (can't remember the title)

Diary of a lekki house boy by Danladiii

How i fvcked my primary four teacher by madness

Clarion call to confusion but purity

hmm.. Na so. Purityval really had captivating threads. The devil who loved me was legendary. Widely read and commended. You need to see me glued to my screen back then like it was a 9 credit load course cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bedroom Secret To Every Week Man / Say Hello To The Latest Nairalander / N10k Weekly Story Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.