Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Grocery Store Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Grocery Store Experience (1226 Views)

Who Is To Carry The Grocery Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Grocery Store Experience by wittyt98(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2017
i came across this picture on Facebook with so many hilarious replies so i decided to post it here for nairaland men's reviews grin

for me its nothing, i'm a real gentleman so I'm just going step up and help her put all that shit back as a gentlemen should

or better still She looks me in the eyes, I look at her,I show her the money. I hold the money up, I look her in the eye, then booty. hi booty...back to her eye and once I see that smile, It's ON. grin

Re: The Grocery Store Experience by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2017
grin

I juz wanna click LIKE & SHARE those having hilarious comments grin
Re: The Grocery Store Experience by Gofwane(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2017
I will begin to search all my pockets and pretend to be looking for my credit card but can't find it cool

1 Like

Re: The Grocery Store Experience by sKeetz(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2017
I'll just pay for my stuff and leave.

I can't interfere with what God is doing in her life.

1 Like

Re: The Grocery Store Experience by wittyt98(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I juz wanna click LIKE & SHARE those having hilarious comments grin
grin

Re: The Grocery Store Experience by femidejulius(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Me:Sorry about your card issue. I would have paid for you but I am not with my card. I just have a few cash here to settle my purchases. Why not wait for me here to quickly go home and get my card for you.

If she's a good girl, she will say that I shouldn't bother. She will be fine etc.

If she's a bad girl she will want to wait till am back. Will I really be back? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

4 Big Lessons I Got After Having Sex With A Condom / The Myth About Female Virginity - / The Real Reason Why Girls Stare At Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.