Stats: 3,162,267 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. (1195 Views)

Help! Help A Brother Here "i'm Always Shy After K1221ng" / How Do I Approach A Widow? / Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Osinachi00(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oya Nairalanders come and help me o, I'm always shy when I approach ladies. I'm 22 and I don't want this to continue, It's not like I don't try I try but when I approach ladies I won't spend upto 8 minutes I will just made straight to ask for their number which sometimes works for me because I know how to make a girl fall deeply over texting, most of them will give me their numbers while some won't even answer me, it's not fear of being turned down or being rejected I'm not ugly at least I fit in the likes of JimIyk, Timaya and RunTown and I do notice some extremely beautiful girls having an eye for me giving me the green light, so I know I'm not ugly. I'm just an introvert which I don't find funny most times, I do go out to parties even there at the parties I will be very shy but I like dancing even at clubs but hehehe I prefer dancing alone I don't have the mind to dance with a girl but sometimes I try and I do it well. well this is how I approach them (Me: Hello angel what's your name?

Her: Hello! I'm Cynthia.

Me: oh! nice name. Cynthia how are you doing today?

Her: am doing fine.

Me: Well! Cynthia you're very beautiful and I will like us to be friends.

Her: ok fine.

Me: Well Cynthia am a kind of shy boy I don't really think I have enough courage to keep standing here with you, I know most ladies don't really like being with a shy guy but please can I get your number I will text you or call you over the phone and I will try not to be shy. (hands her my phone to input her number)

Her: (Laughs/smile) then she puts her number.

Me: thanks angel I will buzz your phone. where are you going to?

Her: I'm going to the mall to get something.

Me: ok take good care of yourself, I will like to see you some other time.

Her: ok.

The End. But Note I like approaching ladies when they're going somewhere, I don't like approaching them at church, or a place where we will be stock for more than 1 hour, sometimes I do and after getting her number I will just mind my own business. but hehe I will never approach a girl in bus except we are sitting on different roll or I will wait till she comes down from the bus but if she drops before me or I drop before her I will just say to my mind let her go I will find another one.... Lol and Note: after bombing the girls head via phone call or Text message, on our first date or first meeting I will still get shy and some of them that are extroverts will remind me what I said last.

Her: last time you said won't be shy.

Me: I'm trying not to.

But if it's an introverted girl like me I enjoy her company very well because we understand each other.

Help biko no insults, I'm shy to take insults.
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
which movie is this??
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by greatnaija01: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Serve God first so ogbanje girls do not ruin your life
Make mad money so you can be confident knowing that girls need u more than u need them
buy books on relationship so that you wont be thinking with your emotions or with your deeq
Study online about 40 smart questions to ask ladies on first meeting that will make them comfortable with you and tell you about themselves
be neat
Let your success be evident
be humble

NO LADY can resist all I have written above. IF YOU ARE 22, ladies should not be your issue... go n succeed first... then before 30 you can get all d ladies you want

Osinachi00:
Oya Nairalanders come and help me o, I'm always shy when I approach ladies. I'm 22 and I don't want this to continue, It's not like I don't try I try but when I approach ladies I won't spend upto 8 minutes I will just made straight to ask for their number which sometimes works for me because I know how to make a girl fall deeply over texting, most of them will give me their numbers while some won't even answer me, it's not fear of being turned down or being rejected I'm not ugly at least I fit in the likes of JimIyk, Timaya and RunTown and I do notice some extremely beautiful girls having an eye for me giving me the green light, so I know I'm not ugly. I'm just an introvert which I don't find funny most times, I do go out to parties even there at the parties I will be very shy but I like dancing even at clubs but hehehe I prefer dancing alone I don't have the mind to dance with a girl but sometimes I try and I do it well. well this is how I approach them (Me: Hello angel what's your name?

Her: Hello! I'm Cynthia.

Me: oh! nice name. Cynthia how are you doing today?

Her: am doing fine.

Me: Well! Cynthia you're very beautiful and I will like us to be friends.

Her: ok fine.

Me: Well Cynthia am a kind of shy boy I don't really think I have enough courage to keep standing here with you, I know most ladies don't really like being with a shy guy but please can I get your number I will text you or call you over the phone and I will try not to be shy. (hands her my phone to input her number)

Her: (Laughs/smile) then she puts her number.

Me: thanks angel I will buzz your phone. where are you going to?

Her: I'm going to the mall to get something.

Me: ok take good care of yourself, I will like to see you some other time.

Her: ok.

The End. But Note I like approaching ladies when they're going somewhere, I don't like approaching them at church, or a place where we will be stock for more than 1 hour, sometimes I do and after getting her number I will just mind my own business. but hehe I will never approach a girl in bus except we are sitting on different roll or I will wait till she comes down from the bus but if she drops before me or I drop before her I will just say to my mind let her go I will find another one.... Lol and Note: after bombing the girls head via phone call or Text message, on our first date or first meeting I will still get shy and some of them that are extroverts will remind me what I said last.

Her: last time you said won't be shy.

Me: I'm trying not to.

But if it's an introverted girl like me I enjoy her company very well because we understand each other.

Help biko no insults, I'm shy to take insults.

Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Osinachi00(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
which movie is this??

it's not a movie bro, that's how my life is when I approach ladies. it appears professional right? Ok wait until you see me talking to a lady.
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Osinachi00 give yourself time to mature ok
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Osinachi00(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Osinachi00 give yourself time to mature ok

How long please and how much time do I need?

And note I approach ladies who appear to be 19-25.

If you check out there you will see a few guys who matured than me but they still have this problems their parents ends up helping them to find a wife which they will just accept in good faith whether they love her or not, because they have no choice.

I want mine to stop now before it gets too late.
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Kenzico(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
At this stage of your life, Your Self esteem is very low....Don't over worry yourself. Women can never be your problem

You nid time to mature
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Osinachi00:

it's not a movie bro, that's how my life is when I approach ladies. it appears professional right? Ok wait until you see me talking to a lady.

how i wan take see you na
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Osinachi00:

How long please and how much time do I need?

And note I approach ladies who appear to be 19-25.

If you check out there you will see a few guys who matured than me but they still have this problems their parents ends up helping them to find a wife which they will just accept in good faith whether they love her or not, because they have no choice.

I want mine to stop now before it gets too late.
Conquer your fears. Be confident, be funny.
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by kevincal144: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mr man! Go make money first then every other thing will just fall in place. I was once in like you and I know how it feels like.
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Osinachi00(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

how i wan take see you na

I will make a video so you will see.
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Osinachi00(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
kevincal144:
Mr man! Go make money first then every other thing will just fall in place. I was once in like you and I know how it feels like.

Thanks man! I will heed to your advice.
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by richythePH(f): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
the answer to your problem is "sex doll!!!" cheesy
you dont have to be insecure or shy with your sex doll cheesy

#WithSexDollWeStand

Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Shayneward1: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Buy a sex doll chikina

#Withsexdollswestand cheesy
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by FreshEric007(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

#WithSexDollWeStand

grin grin grin grin you got it right bro

Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Osinachi00(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
greatnaija01:
Serve God first so ogbanje girls do not ruin your life
Make mad money so you can be confident knowing that girls need u more than u need them
buy books on relationship so that you wont be thinking with your emotions or with your deeq
Study online about 40 smart questions to ask ladies on first meeting that will make them comfortable with you and tell you about themselves
be neat
Let your success be evident
be humble

NO LADY can resist all I have written above. IF YOU ARE 22, ladies should not be your issue... go n succeed first... then before 30 you can get all d ladies you want

I have studied online bro but I gave up on online studies because the ones I see probably works for white girls not African girls, I'm very neat, I smell nice too, I serve God but not stable I'm backsliding gradually, I'm not rich but not too broke my hustles are paying gradually, well I'm still schooling but still earning and girls are not my problems I can approach 50 ladies today and drop them all tomorrow I only approach them to build up my courage in future not because of relationship matters and funny enough I don't even have time for sex because the things girls confesses in church this days about guys who have sex with them will not allow my deek to stand, I'm the humble type. thanks for your words I appreciate.
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Osinachi00(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
richythePH:

#WithSexDollWeStand

Lol the answer is that chicken bro.... wait but the sex doll is 800k, shey I come this life to Bleep ni?

Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Osinachi00:

I will make a video so you will see.

Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Are you trying to be a Casanova?
Re: I'm Always Shy When I Approach Ladies. by Cowbuoy: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
LOL... Guy, you dey fall hand OoO... Which kind epp you need again?? No be you dey flag babe down by yourself dey follow 'em talk dey even collect their numbers sef?? cheesy

Well, the confidence part though, methinks you should start mingling with those babes wey you collect their number instead of discarding the numbers and maybe that'll will go a long way in boosting your self confidence or anything wey you wanna boost... My 2½ cents!! cool

Lady Shows The Type Of Sex Positions Each Type Of Iphone Warrants From Her / Help: I Mistakenly Fell In Love With My Aunty’s Lover / How To Win A Girl’s Heart Who Just Suffered A Break Up.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51