Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

'my Pvssy Is Itching And Sometimes Gets Swollen,’ Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Pvssy Is Itching And Sometimes Gets Swollen,’ Lady Cries Out (1231 Views)

My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / Help! My Penis Is Itching And Rough / My Pvssy is For Every Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Pvssy Is Itching And Sometimes Gets Swollen,’ Lady Cries Out by Eka111(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
A lady wrote her followers seeking help after she realized that her bottom belle has been oozing discharge.

According to this lady, she had $3x for the first time without protection and since then, her bottom belle has been on fire. She cannot even use warm water to clean it, furthermore, it swells at times, both on the outside and the inside.

Here is what she wrote;

“MY PROBLEM IS NUNU DISCHARGE, PLEASE HELP, LADIES. WHAT IS THE BEST MEDICATION FOR V@G1NA DISCHARGE? MY V@G1NA IS ITCHING AND SOMETIMES IT GETS SWOLLEN BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AND I HAVE DARK SPOTS AROUND MY THIGHS. I REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF IT AND AM NOT A DIRTY PERSON. I WASH MY NUNU VERY WELL WITH ENOUGH WATER BUT Finish reading and Check out hilarious comments and advice from social media users

Re: 'my Pvssy Is Itching And Sometimes Gets Swollen,’ Lady Cries Out by Oyiboman69: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
This mama Just had sex for the first time?!!

Re: 'my Pvssy Is Itching And Sometimes Gets Swollen,’ Lady Cries Out by Timileyin1234(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's finished

(1) (Reply)

Saw A Masquerade In A Betnaija Shop Chekn His Slip. (photo) / Being honest doesnt keep anyone! / 5 Categories Of People You Will Meet This Cross Over Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.