Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. (1212 Views)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by kelsidengkucio(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Share your challenges, aspirations, and fears in your life ... it feels good to take the load out... try it. Someone out there is listening and may have an answer that just might work
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by kelsidengkucio(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
it is good to take it out of your chest, promise you will find peace.
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
kelsidengkucio:
There is the girl I broke up with last month. God knows I love her but I can't see myself getting married- my career is bothering me and I don't want to waste her time. She has been crying and has falling sick over and over for the past 1 month. I am so confused, I hope I am doing the right thing.

Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
I'm lonely and confused.....
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by tradepunter: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
I am engaged but it seems been engaged and getting ready to settle down isn't taking away the love i have for women...

Been flirting alot but don't wanna pull the sex card on the ladies I flirt with
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Durhleepee(f): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
I feel cheated when I hear of people dying in unfortunate accidents. I wish it would all just end but I don't have the courage to carry it out. I want a painless exit. I feel really bad knowing that my mom will cry when I do it.

1 Like

Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by IME1: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
I want to fulfil God’s destiny for my life by His grace

I AGREE
Nothing like being expressive
And writing it out on this thread
Can actually be therapeutic

Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Nedfed(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Just help me get dis two goats out come 2019.

Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by naughtyDiana: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Durhleepee:
I feel cheated when I hear of people dying in unfortunate accidents. I wish it would all just end but I don't have the courage to carry it out. I want a painless exit. I feel really bad knowing that my mom will cry when I do it.
oh my God, what's got u down so bad? trust me, when u hear the stories of others, you would fell bad for feeling this way. I've been down before too, considered suicide a few times too, but I got myself out of it by myself wit the help of God and no one else. let the thoughts of ur mum keep u strong. it will be fine dear.
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by kelsidengkucio(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
raphafire:
I'm lonely and confused.....
keep ur head up it will pass. U can go out and see new place, attend social meeting and smile. don't forget this, there r people out there who seriously want to close to u. keep those head up.

1 Like

Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by kelsidengkucio(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nedfed:
Just help me get dis two goats out come 2019.

Make sure u vote and encourage other to do their civil right when the time comes.
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by kelsidengkucio(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
IME1:
I want to fulfil God’s destiny for my life by His grace

I AGREE
Nothing like being expressive
And writing it out on this thread
Can actually be therapeutic

pray and watch... stick to your faith and be focus... you will get there

1 Like

Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by kelsidengkucio(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
tradepunter:
I am engaged but it seems been engaged and getting ready to settle down isn't taking away the love i have for women...

Been flirting alot but don't wanna pull the sex card on the ladies I flirt with

Think about the advice you will want to give to your children on their wedding day... Give yourself that same advice and follow it... trust me it works
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2018
Durhleepee:
I used to be you few years ago, suicide is not the answer, how do you think your mom would feel, how would you feel if you were in her shoes? fight it and see how beautiful life could be. please be grateful you're alive, I pity those who couldn't make it. it's all going to be okay, you'll see.
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
kelsidengkucio:

keep ur head up it will pass.
U can go out and see new place, attend social meeting and smile.
don't forget this, there r people out there who seriously want to close to u.
keep those head up.

Thanks so much
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by abbeylli(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
I was with a lady whom abused me emotionally ,she later swapped me for another guy..
Since then I have been ruthless,tough and rude .
That's not the first time I feel caring makes me weak you care too much people walk all over you.
Its getting too much I don't understand the man have become
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by happy200(m): 2:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Attempted suicide bt failed ever since i 've been praying for natural death still can't get it. i don't wanna be here but can't do it myself. Reason i was unlawfully detained in South Africa all my properties taken deported to another country no one to help even my own government can not help me. No justice here on earth! I just wanted to know what my offence(s) are!
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 20, 2018
I need 30billion for my akant and I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by kelsidengkucio(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
abbeylli:
I was with a lady whom abused me emotionally ,she later swapped me for another guy..
Since then I have been ruthless,tough and rude .
That's not the first time I feel caring makes me weak you care too much people walk all over you.
Its getting too much I don't understand the man have become

we have all been in this situation before, we show love to wrong person too many times making us to think that love is a dangerous thing, which is wrong.
Try as best as u can to forget the past cus if you don't let go of the past you will be unable to move forward and find true happiness, peace and love.
secondly, don't force love, wait , be patient and it will find you, remember the best things in life are free and easy to come by.
For now work on letting go of the past. take a long break and work on getting back on that person you have always wanted to be.
I promise you, you will win.

1 Like

Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by kelsidengkucio(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chikita66:
I need 30billion for my akant and I don't know how to go about it.

Wow... let's do it this way... the goal is to have 30 billion (£,$,or naira, u didn't specify)... first set the goal, write it out somewhere, then take a long a sheet and write down those things that will give 30 billion, if you can start today to follow the plans you have written down assiduously, I promise you that one day it might not be today or tomorrow, but you will have 30 billion in your account.
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by kelsidengkucio(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
happy200:
Attempted suicide bt failed ever since i 've been praying for natural death still can't get it. i don't wanna be here but can't do it myself. Reason i was unlawfully detained in South Africa all my properties taken deported to another country no one to help even my own government can not help me. No justice here on earth! I just wanted to know what my offence(s) are!

To tell you the truth, honestly committing suicide will not go any way to bring back your property either will it bring happiness to you and your love ones. what you just need is patient and perseverance, the truth must prevail one day and justice will take its place.

Given up is not an option, As you wait for justice, you must keep fighting for what is yours.

Write down all the action you have taken to get back your property, think of a new a course of action(which might be more than one), work toward it with zero doubt, see it as an adventure, this might bring a new dimensional approach to you life.

I am very sure your victory is close.
Don't forget to pray.
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by happy200(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
kelsidengkucio:

To tell you the truth, honestly committing suicide will not go any way to bring back your property either will it bring happiness to you and your love ones. what you just need is patient and perseverance, the truth must prevail one day and justice will take its place.

Given up is not an option, As you wait for justice, you must keep fighting for what is yours.

Write down all the action you have taken to get back your property, think of a new a course of action(which might be more than one), work toward it with zero doubt, see it as an adventure, this might bring a new dimensional approach to you life.

Don't forget to pray.
Thank you so much
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by happy200(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2018
kelsidengkucio:

Don't forget to pray.
Do you have any idea how i can approach this issue, i can forward details via email maybe you can guild me.
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Oyindidi(f): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
I like threads like this though I can't say what is bothering me here. I returned from travel and all my guides where loose but I was unable to get what I wanted and I couldn't stop the tears. The moment you are crying in silence not to hurt your loved ones. I cried for hours and I realized there's nothing I as a person can do to save the situation. I'm hoping and praying for God's intervention.

Iamj, this explains my status on WhatsApp on Tuesday night
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by harry2sexy(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2018
I fear my quest for knowledge will make me run mad.
I ask too many questions that lead to more questions
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2018
my story? Not for the fainthearted although i'm one the most lily-livered people out there.
Re: Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
kelsidengkucio:

Wow... let's do it this way... the goal is to have 30 billion (£,$,or naira, u didn't specify)... first set the goal, write it out somewhere, then take a long a sheet and write down those things that will give 30 billion, if you can start today to follow the plans you have written down assiduously, I promise you that one day it might not be today or tomorrow, but you will have 30 billion in your account.
Easier said than done.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Take Prewedding Shoot To The River in Adorable Photos / Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? / My Experience With Sexual Harassment In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.