Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls (6746 Views)

Do We Still Have Genuine Decent Girls In This Country / Why Is It Hard To Find Decent Girls These Days? / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Xopoh: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
This happened to my twin brother yesterday, I don’t know what advice to give him which is the essence of this post. Please we need your advice..

So I got back from Abuja last night after a long 2 weeks of working with the hardest set of people who don’t share the same views with you. Happy to see everybody again.. Really missed my aunt’s vegetable soup and my new PS3, Home Sweet Home.
Out of the blue I noticed my brother looking unseemly hyper active which is not normal, I had a feeling something is wrong.. its either he had stolen (not stolen per say ) my money or done something that will get me upset when I find out. But it turned out I was wrong when I asked what was really going on with him. Taiwo had a broken heart. He said his girlfriend(a young, decent and innocent looking girl who isn’t from a well to do background, hasn’t gotten into school because of her family financial status ) broke his heart.

I asked: How?

He said he had a terrible feeling about her on Wednesday (15th of this month). Something he could not explain at that moment but he really felt it and it affected his mood for the rest of that day. When he got back from work that day he called and asked how her day went. She replied- it was ok.
He asked again, this time asking her what she did from the minutes she woke up to the minute she picked his call. She answered But Taiwo felt she was hiding something from him.
My brother said he had a dream about her that night saying she was being unfaithful and that was the second time he had that strong feeling about her.
Yesterday she came to see my brother at home, they had fun and he begged her to tell him the truth and she confessed that the had sex with a guy that Wednesday, A guy she claim she is not dating… My brother asked why she did it and the stupid girl said she don’t know that it just happened - and she is sorry-.

This is the girl my brother want to leave his graduate internship in a consulting firm for, take a up a blue collar job in Abudhabi , trying to sell one of our late dad plot of land to process his visa and travel expenses.. so he can earn enough to send her to the university and make her achieve her dreams… Did I mention he use to steal my money, give her so that she can foot some necessary bills. In fact I caught him one morning praying to God for her to be successful and find favors in all her endeavors.
I was also fooled , I thought she is the right girl. And I supported him to go along with the sale of our father’s land.. I believed they will spend the rest of their lives together.

I was shocked when I heard and I don’t know what to say I was angry but my useless brother still loves her. She tried to call me to beg him but I swear if I see her, I fit slap am.

Before i give any bad advice what would you advice my brother.
Please be sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
you brother "thought" he was dating a decent babe, while all along he was dating a h0e.... no big deal here!

but dont go thinking all decent women act in such a foul way.

if your brotha wants to continue dating this h0e then let him na, as whatever you tell him wont matter to his "desperately in love" brain. only when she finishes him completely will he learn that you can NEVER wife/date a h0e.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Xopoh:
This happened to my twin brother yesterday, I don’t know what advice to give him which is the essence of this post. Please we need your advice..

So I got back from Abuja last night after a long 2 weeks of working with the hardest set of people who don’t share the same views with you. Happy to see everybody again.. Really missed my aunt’s vegetable soup and my new PS3, Home Sweet Home.
Out of the blue I noticed my brother looking unseemly hyper active which is not normal, I had a feeling something is wrong.. its either he had stolen (not stolen per say ) my money or done something that will get me upset when I find out. But it turned out I was wrong when I asked what was really going on with him. Taiwo had a broken heart. He said his girlfriend(a young, decent and innocent looking girl who isn’t from a well to do background, hasn’t gotten into school because of her family financial status ) broke his heart.

He said he had a terrible feeling about her on Wednesday (15th of this month). Something he could not explain at that moment but he really felt it and it affected his mood for the rest of that day. When he got back from work that day he called and asked how her day went. She replied- it was ok.
He asked again, this time asking her what she did from the minutes she woke up to the minute she picked his call. She answered But Taiwo felt she was hiding something from him.
My brother said he had a dream about her that night saying she was being unfaithful and that was the second time he had that strong feeling about her.
Yesterday she came to see my brother at home, they had fun and he begged her to tell him the truth and she confessed that the had sex with a guy that Wednesday, A guy she claim she is not dating… My brother asked why she did it and the stupid girl said she don’t know that it just happened - and she is sorry-.

This is the girl my brother want to leave his graduate internship in a consulting firm for, take a up a blue collar job in Abudhabi , trying to sell one of our late dad plot of land to process his visa and travel expenses.. so he can earn enough to send her to the university and make her achieve her dreams… Did I mention he use to steal my money, give her so that she can foot some necessary bills. In fact I caught him one morning praying to God for her to be successful and find favors in all her endeavors.
I was also fooled , I thought she is the right girl. And I supported him to go along with the sale of our father’s land.. I believed they will spend the rest of their lives together.

I was shocked when I heard and I don’t know what to say I was angry but my useless brother still loves her. She tried to call me to beg him but I swear if I see her, I fit slap am.

Please be sincere.

Your brother can still pursue his dream to go to Abu Dhabi if he really wanna work there & besides, this is a great stepping stones for his OWN future..

But no matter how hard he work if his gf is a liability he will never gonna succeed sha..He will carry the burden every day &
this is not good...

U better talk to him to stay away from her if he wanted a brighter future & leave this girl who cant keep her legs close when it brother is not around..

4 Likes

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Rukkydelta(f): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
you brother "thought" he was dating a decent babe, while all along he was dating a h0e.... no big deal here!

but dont go thinking all decent women act in such a foul way.

if your brotha wants to continue dating this h0e then let him na, as whatever you tell him wont matter to his "desperately in love" brain. only when she finishes him completely will he learn that you can NEVER wife/date a h0e.
You said it all
Don't have anything more to say
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Akinbahm(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Xopoh:

From your write up the girl ain't decent so why do you tag her Decent? Just drop her the way you do dispose pure water nylon after drinking the water....
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Xopoh: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thank you,

Do you mean there is no possibility this girl can change??.

I am doing this because this is the only way my useless thick skull brother can listen. When he sees comments/advises from random people, i hope he understands and move on.

As for the sale of land and travelling, I would want to put that on hold too.. Working a blue collar job?.. in Middle east?.. un-top how much? 150-250k.. no no.

2 Likes

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Joislim(f): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Your brother should take Heart and do what's best for him.

Not all 'decent' ladies cheat tho
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Xopoh: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Akinbahm:

From your write the girl ain't decent so why do you tag her Decent? Just drop her the way you do dispose pure water nylon after drinking the water....

I wrote she is decent because i know how they started .. it took him 7 to 8 months for her to finally say yes..
He had to see her pastor and her elder sister first before she could go out with him... Not to talk of wetin hin eye see to get into her.
Now some radom guy just swerve in like that no sweat... mtchew..

T as suffered.

1 Like

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Ladycloud(f): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Whatever the case may be... I'll rather remain a decent girl.

1 Like

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by phintohlar(f): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shit happens, nobody holy pass aheg
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Xopoh:

Please be sincere.
Decent girl? Lol. When you think a woman is decent, she would disappoint you the most.

1 Like

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Xopoh:
Thank you,
Do you mean there is no possibility this girl can change??
I am doing this because this is the only way my useless thick skull brother can listen. When he sees comments/advises from random people, i hope he understands and move on.
As for the sale of land and travelling, I would want to put that on hold too.. Working a blue collar job?.. in Middle east?.. un-top how much? 150-250k.. no no.
I know how controversial this sounds, but the fact that she cheated doesn't mean she's not the best thing that could ever happen to him. I know how it hurts knowing the girl you love more than anything in the universe was intimate with a stranger. Well the truth is everybody has urges. Society dictates that women should be virtuous and basically frigid until they get married, but the reality is that women are highly sensual creatures and sometimes their sexual urges can be overwhelming. If you get to the root of what happened, you'll likely discover that the other guy was somebody she saw/spoke to often, he probably gave her attention and showed her care. I don't know how often your brother saw/talked to her, but she might've been lonely, feeling unloved/undesirable or was probably bored and needed some excitement.
Yes, good girls are not immune to sexual urges and may give in to their desires, most times to a guy they don't have feelings for, he just happened to be at hand. I quite believe her when she said it was just sex, she just had a need he was willing to take care of. Tell your brother to make sure she cuts the other guy out of her life and address whatever may be the root cause, I.e loneliness etc.
There's no perfect good girl out there, he may leave her and end up with a street wise girl that would engage in atrocities at his back. She was feeling guilty and confessed because she has a conscience and genuinely loves your bro

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Xopoh: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
BenShammer:
I know how controversial this sounds, but the fact that she cheated doesn't mean she's not the best thing that could ever happen to him. I know how it hurts knowing the girl you love more than anything in the universe was intimate with a stranger. Well the truth is everybody has urges. Society dictates that women should be virtuous and basically frigid until they get married, but the reality is that women are highly sensual creatures and sometimes their sexual urges can be overwhelming. If you get to the root of what happened, you'll likely discover that the other guy was somebody she saw/spoke to often, he probably gave her attention and showed her care. I don't know how often your brother saw/talked to her, but she might've been lonely, feeling unloved/undesirable or was probably bored and needed some excitement.
Yes, good girls are not immune to sexual urges and may give in to their desires, most times to a guy they don't have feelings for, he just happened to be at hand. I quite believe her when she said it was just sex, she just had a need he was willing to take care of. Tell your brother to make sure she cuts the other guy out of her life and address whatever may be the root cause, I.e loneliness etc.
There's no perfect good girl out there, he may leave her and end up with a street wise girl that would engage in atrocities at his back. She was feeling guilty and confessed because she has a conscience and genuinely loves your bro

She didn't tell him the day he asked(on Wednesday) He had to convince her to tell him the truth because he was sure that the strong feelings he felt meant something.. I do have that feelings too for those I really care about. but his is stronger than mine..Kinda like he feels what she feels whenever her feelings pass a certain level.

Do you mean you would give her a second chance you were to be the main subject in this case?
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Xopoh:

I wrote she is decent because i know how they started .. it took him 7 to 8 months for her to finally say yes..
He had to see her pastor and her elder sister first before she could go out with him... Not to talk of wetin hin eye see to get into her.
Now some radom guy just swerve in like that no sweat... mtchew..

T as suffered.

She probably never really liked him then...

4 Likes

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Xopoh:

She didn't tell him the day he asked(on Wednesday) He had to convince her to tell him the truth because he was sure that the strong feelings he felt meant something.. I do have that feelings too for those I really care about. but his is stronger than mine..Kinda like he feels what she feels whenever her feelings pass a certain level.
Do you mean you would give her a second chance you were to be the main subject in this case?
Yes, I would. The point is, her conscience eventually forced her to confess. Many girls of today would've carried that secret to their grave

1 Like

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by TEAMvido(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
I have no advise for your bro .. leave him let him do as he likes .....
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Xopoh: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
TEAMvido:
I have no advise for your bro ..
leave him let him do as he likes .....

Lol.. Whalai.. that's how I am feeling because I could see the love in him and I almost could tell the girl felt thesame way. But wetin make her just black out n bang another night is still a puzzle to me.
and when she was asked why she did.. She sef no know.

I want him to farshi her.. but something just tell me to take my time before I jump into conclusions.. that's why I post am maybe the mature minds can help
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
BenShammer:
Lol! Stop defending immoralities. What happens to faithfulness? A woman who truly loves his man would never sleep with another man no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by AryEmber(f): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
BenShammer:
See Maga, I would love to marry you oh! I go just dey knack guys anyhow and confess to you with crocodile tears. She wanted sex but couldn't run to her boyfriend?

6 Likes

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by TEAMvido(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Xopoh:

Lol.. Whalai.. that's how I am feeling because I could see the love in him and I almost could tell the girl felt thesame way. But wetin make her just black out n bang another night is still a puzzle to me.
land when she was asked why she did.. She sef no know.

I want him to farshi her.. but something just tell me to take my time before I jump into conclusions.. that's why I post am maybe the mature minds can help
like I said earlier, I have no advice to give ....but what she did is a deal breaker for me ...
I will not only dump her, but I will make sure I inflict physical pain on her for betraying ma trust .....
i don't believe in love apart from the one Jesus Christ displayed........ tell your bro love is not real ..... but trust is ,and she betrayed it ....funny how people say there in love ......Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by QueenSekxy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
how can you bring in a decent character into a pretentious scenarios?
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by makydebbie(f): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Obviously, your definition of 'decent' is flawed. Not all, 'nice' girls from humble backgrounds are decent. So the rich ones are hoes?

1 Like

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
AryEmber:
See Maga, I would love to marry you oh! I go just dey knack guys anyhow and confess to you with crocodile tears. She wanted sex but couldn't run to her boyfriend?
Hahaha. You're bad. Very bad. cheesy grin
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Damfostopper(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
I no get time to reason girl matter for now abeg

3 Likes

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Fourwinds: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
phintohlar:
Shit happens, nobody holy pass aheg

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
I feel sorry for your brother. well since he still loves her and she truly is sorry then they can make it work a second time. just my opinion.
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Quite shocking but these hoes ain't loyal, he will be fine, a heartbreak teaches us vital lessons, its always painful but he should plan a future without her

1 Like

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by walepackage(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
To be sincere @op,that girl aint loyal and trustful.I can bet that she has had sex with that same guy more than once or with another random guy.Shes just a pretender and a hoe that can hardly control her urge or libido.Some years back a girl i was dating was almost lured by her femalefriend.She wanted to connect my gf with her bf's friend,in which they went to a party together, which i gave her my consent before going.Fastforward in the party she was offer a drink and she's the type that dont really drink,but her friend assured her no lele,which was a plan for the other guy to have his way to take her home.But,unfortunately,when she was bit tipsy,she just try her best and holla at my digit with the name of the venue,which in a jiffy i was there.Her friend was shock when she see me, thats how i pick my bae to my house that night and this was the end to their friendship.If a lady is really into you and love you, hardly she cheats no matter the circumstance.

8 Likes

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Damfostopper:
I no get time to reason girl matter for now abeg
Word
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
AryEmber:
Is that your dream? To marry a man that would allow you to be "knacking" different men. There's no telling what was going on in the girl's mind before OP's bro noticed a change in her behavior. What if he wasn't available for het to run to because of his job or whatever?
Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
DeeTus:
Lol! Stop defending immoralities. What happens to faithfulness? A woman who truly loves his man would never sleep with another man no matter what.
Good point

1 Like

Re: Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Obviously, your definition of 'decent' is flawed. Not all, 'nice' girls from humble backgrounds are decent. So the rich ones are hoes?
So girls that cheat are indecent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Sex / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up / I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.