Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229041 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by biolinkus: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2011
@KABARKA, I'm sorry i ddnt include my email addy in my last post. Its biolinkus@yahoo.com. God bless you real good.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
Kabarka, how far now? you don de do season? where is everyone? who is just starting off? did anyone succeed in registering his or her water recently?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
yes, we don dey do season.
Some ppl are succeed in registration.persons like cejo.
We are yet to hear from him.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hannie: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2011
how does one place one's driver on commissionable basis ? these drivers never get to go more than 2 trips per truck, that I think is too low undecided
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2011

First,how many bags does your truck carry.

Now about commission,let me point something out.

THE ESSENCE OF COMMISSION IS TO KEEP WORKERS HIGHLY MOTIVATED IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WITH NO OR LESS SUPERVISION.

Below are various options:
1, A company pays a driver #14,000 as basic salary(depending on how long he has stayed with you) and the driver does account at #60 per bag.

2,A company pays salary and driver makes account base on #70 per bag.meanwhile he sells #80 some places.

3, A company pays #3.0 per bag and motor boy #14,000.the motor boy takes #200 for lunch.
The max they have ever sold per day is 700bags
. i think this is on the high side.
The same company pays another driver salary #25,000 with #200 lunch
This company is less than 2yr.

4, A COMPANY pays #1.50 per bag to the driver and #12,000 to motor boys.capacity of the truck 550.Minimum no of trips in the rainy season is 2 for smart drivers.
HOT SEASON 4-5 TIMES.
The company has 11 trucks,they are doing well and controls a **** market in port-harcourt.
The company is about 12yr old.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by marami: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2011
Could you please send me the price list of the items/material required to start of this business. My boss already have a buiding with bore hole, want to venture into a new business with N1M.
I will appreciate a detailed proposal, please.

My e-mail is megiszo@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
Did I hear well about a driver doing two trips in a whole day? I know drivers that do five trips of long distances in a day and some of my people do that. It is because of the fixed pay you are giving them.

In my area in Lagos, there is no fixed pay but for me, I pay N3000 BASIC PER MONTH TO DRIVERS and they earn the rest of their pay as commission. I pay N1 per bag sold. That is basically the Lagos method. The motor boys earn N1500 as basic and N1.50 per bag sold. That means I pay N1000 to both drivers and motor boys for a trip in a truck carrying 400 bags. If they want to earn N5000 a day it is up to them; they will have to go for five trips and they do some days.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cejo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
@Madam L
Thankz 4 dat insight i was thinking otherwise on placing d drivers n motor boys on basic/monthly pay bt wit dis ur ideal i think it makes sense.Pls more of such insightful ideas r welcomed.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Waterway: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2011
Kabarka:

Could you give me the link to order your ebook. Need the template of experience.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by omoejire: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
Greetings Great people,
Kabaka, Madam L and others kudos
I am seriously considering venturing into producing pure water too and l already have the land. However l know a lot of background work will need to be done together with the valuable information on this forum.
@Kabaka, Can you please send me the details I will need to digest before making my move on the business.
Please use olu@ogunstate.net
Many Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by omoejire: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2011
Kabarka my apologies l am sure you know what l am referring to
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by sundid(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2011
Greetings to every one up in here.
I WANT TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO OUR NEW CHARGES OF PRODUCING AND SUPPLYING UR SACHETS/NYLONS. IN WHICH WE'VE DECIDED TO REDUCED OUR CHARGES TO UR CONVENIENCE.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by sundid(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2011
Greetings to every one up in here.
I WANT TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO OUR NEW CHARGES OF PRODUCING AND SUPPLYING UR SACHETS/NYLONS. IN WHICH WE'VE DECIDED TO REDUCED OUR CHARGES TO UR CONVENIENCE.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by sundid(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2011
ALSO LET US TAKE CARE OF VARIOUS REGISTRATIONS: COMPANY AND NAFDAC, WITHIN A FEW WEEKS.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Waterway: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2011
Sundid where in lagos are u located?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by sundid(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2011
waterways,
our factory is at abule egba
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
omoejire:

Kabarka my apologies l am sure you know what l am referring to

i have sent the informations you demanded but i do not understand what you're referring to as "apologies"
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2011
Waterway:

Kabarka:

Could you give me the link to order your ebook. Need the template of experience.

please click my signature below.

www.waterbusinessdemystified..com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2011
madam L:

That means I pay N1000 to both drivers and motor boys for a trip in a truck carrying 400 bags.

hello Madam L,
could you please shed more light on the above statement.
I do not understand how #3000 for driver and #1500 for motor boy translated to #1000.
Pls enlighten us.
Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
the N300 and N1500 serve as fixed pay receivable at the end of the month. my trucks carry at least 400 bags per trip. for every bag sold during the trip, the motor boys earn N1.50. that means that if they finish selling all 400 bags, the motor boys will earn 400 multiplied by N1.50 which is N600. the driver earns N1 for every bag sold and so for the trip, he will earn N400. if you add N400 and N600 it will give you N1000 for the driver and motor boys per trip. clear now? five trip a day will get all of them N5000, not so?

I pay the basic to make them happier and compensate for down times.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:57am On Feb 12, 2011
very very very clear!!

One more thing,what about the extra bags?(10 to 1 or 20 to 2)
Do you also pay commission on them whereas they are not paid for.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2011
No I do not pay for the extra bags. I only pay for de ones for sale
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ucheobodo: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2011
I am loving this trend, please can someone in the house hahelp me with a good and reliable pure water driver.May be mobile phone number can help.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2011
ucheobodo:

I am loving this trend, please can someone in the house hahelp me with a good and reliable pure water driver.May be mobile phone number can help.

@ucheobodo
i think you need to specify your location, to get what you want.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
life ends when you stop dreaming
hope ends when you stop believing
and love ends when you stop caring
so dream,hope and love makes life beautiful.

HAPPY VALENTINE TO ALL.

ON DIS DAY,A SOUL WZ LAID DOWN 4 D SAKE OF LUV.
YRS AFTA,D WORLD CELEBRATES HIS DAY OF MARTYDOM AS ''LOVERS' DAY'' ITS A DAY TO SHOW LUV 2 EVERYONE.
HAPPY VAL.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
madam L:

No I do not pay for the extra bags. I only pay for de ones for sale
yes.that's it.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ucheobodo: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
Thanks Kabarka for the reply, the location is around ikotun egbe.I will appreciate if u can help urgently besides i need it like yesterday because it's hindering my kick off.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mystyque: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
pls send me the list of equipments. thanks mystyfyme79@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Dwon(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
salute to ur kinds lyk madam L, Agricfoods or so. i really aprc8 ur posts and dat of madam L. pls kabarka, i ve bin blessed and enlightened about this topic discussion. kindly send me all the info on the biz sachet/PET bottling, the ebooks my email account is adekobeating@yahoo.com. eagerly awaiting the info pls and thanx smiley
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by uniknet: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2011
Hi kabarka, Thanks so much for the good job you are doing.

I really want to start this pure water business very urgently. Could you please send me detailed steps, requirements(registration), equipments etc needed for startup.
unikdior@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2011
Ucheobodo sir, we are at the same location, ikotun egbe. do be careful who you accept as a driver. do not act out of desperation. do an exhaustive interview and ask for where he worked before.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by KGNAIRA: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2011
Kabarka and Madam L,

What more can I say. You have been wonderful and genuinely open-minded.
May God continue to increase you and you encourage and help other to climb.

@Kabarka, kindly send me all the necessary resources. No info is too much. I sent you an email earlier. my email begins with kg, @gmail.com.

Once again, God bless you both richly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.