Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228747 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2010
i need comments
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Wilife: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2010
Hello there!

This is a brilliant thread.

Kindly send me your work notes that everyone seems to be requesting.

The address is wilife1@yahoo.com

Thanks and kind regards!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
welcome wilife,you have it right away.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
NOW,WHAT OF ATTITUDE OF WORKERS ON SALARY.

Let me say that what is below does not apply to 100% of workers.there are some exemptions.

* some of them are lousy knowing that they get paid at the end of the day.

* use any available opportunity to dodge work.

* the wicked ones collude task force agencies to extort money from you.

* some also call you on phone that motor is bad when it's not.
SOLUTION TO THE LAST TWO :-
Drive down to the spot where they are, to confirm.if they try it twice or thrice and see that you make yourself available,they give up.

* try to listen to their conversation and keep the bad egg on check.

* most times,they lack the ambition and aggressiveness to fight for customers in the market.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by salam12(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hello Kabarka,

It would be highly appreciated if you can mail the free stuffs to me - lekkysanny@yahoo.co.uk.

Pure Water Free Information 1,
Pure Water Free Information 2

Regds
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2010
oh! i thought you have it by now.you should be telling us how far you've gone in ibadan.the challenges you're facing etc.
we need you here.
check ur mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by remsky: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2010
I never knew there are still some good nigerian like Madam L and Kabarka. I wanted to start the business of pure water some time ago but was discourage with story of people that have packed up in the business.

But going thru the discussions here have given me hope once again. Presently i just bought a parcel of land about 2000m2 in Ibadan and fenced. i will appreciate if Kabarka can send me the '' pure water free information 1&2''. I will also be glad to receive from you list of equipment to start up good pure water business. with price will be appreciated. my e mail address is remsky_2@hotmail.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2010
@remsky,
i appreciate your every commendation on behalf of MADAM L.

I must say that you could be very resourceful here simply because you have people that have failed in the business.
<Do you know that one can learn more from failure than success?>

If you are close to them and able to get answers from them,of the question i will pass to you,we wil learn from you.

But for the meantime,i have to respond to your need(free stuff).

welcome.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2010
Hi good people and thanks for all the nice things you have said about some of us on this thread. Yes, this is a delicate biz in some ways and if you don't know the intricacies you will fold up faster than you know. On the other hand, if you study it well before venturing, you will be smiling to the bank regularly.

I did it in ignorance for a few years and watched as the family's shares were all sold and thrown in without any returns. At the same time, I saw about two others doing the biz near me building mansions and riding exotic cars and I knew they were not into money rituals on the side. I then opened my eyes wide and asked questions and in a short while, I started correcting my mistakes and the results were and are still amazing.

Whoever wants to should venture without fear but ask questions. Like Kabarka said, you can even ask people that failed and learn how not to do the biz from them. Get someone near you to brief you thoroughly. You don't have to repeat mistakes.

As to your questions Kabarka, I have realised that if you refuse to pay a fixed salary lazy people will all leave. I don't pay any fixed except for the admin manager, security man and in-house mechanic.

As for calling from the road about VIO, FRSC, Police etc, I have marked and studied my routes and know who to call immediately. My people know that and so do not play tricks like before. Like you said, I often tell them to stand and wait for me wherever they are being held; if they are lying, I will get a call in the next two minutes announcing they have been released.

For areas with different prices, I usually pick a price of my choice and stick to it; naturally I pick close to the upper limit. It is a bad idea to sell at the lower end and be losing money to staff.

You all have a nice day and praying that more of you will summon courage to start off, this is a good way to quit paid employment.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2010
It's so quiet here, where's everyone? It's not yet Christmas.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by olanshi: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2010
Please email me equipment and machines needed to get started, and the prices of the machines and where I can buy them, please email me on greatolanshi@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2010
@remsky
i thought you would have kept us busy with informations here.

well,everyone know how this period is like but we still find a way round it to the thread.
cheers
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2010
New entrants -let us share your challenges and experienc.

Those yet to start-let us diffuse your fears.

YOU CAN ONLY HELP US ACHIEVE THIS WHEN YOU COME ON BOARD.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Genergo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ KABARKA,

An UNCLE OF MINE PLAN TO SET UP A BOTTLE WATER BUSINESS ALONG LAGOS.IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, HE HAS LAND , BUT HASNT COME UP WITH BUDGET FOR THE SET-UP.

COULD YOU PLS ADVISE ON THE LIKELY COST OF SET-UP AND OPERATIONS.

REGARDS
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
ofcourse i can be of help.
he has land-very good
but he will need to build and get equipments.
let your uncle not build anything until he meet with the regulatory body(ie NAFDAC) that handles this biz.
you have to drop your email so that i send you the procedure and what to expect from NAFDAC.A kind of pre-information.

when it comes to equipment,there are equipments in the market that are not what they ought to be.when your uncle is ready for equipment,write or give me a call.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by segniys: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2010
All problem will b solve base on pure water biz or if u are having problem on it.call this number 08182601771,08035655829 or send your message to my mail box.temi_2011@yahoo.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by segniys: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2010
If u need a consultant dat will help u handle it from the start to d last stage dat ur number will b out.call 08182601771,08035655829 or send ur message to temi_2011@yahoo.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by segniys: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2010
send your comment or any problem u are facing in d industry.it will b solve by his grace.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2010
you are welcome,segniys.it's good to have you on board.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Genergo(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2010
thanks kabarka,

pls send to my email; ehius@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by segniys: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
thanks karbaka.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2010
alright
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tohyeen: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
Madam L is absolutely right, i was paying salaries two months ago and my business almost packed up but thanks to God and Madam L  wink(God bless you loads, can't thank you enough) i can say that things have changed for the better. I listened to Madam L's advice, put all my staffs on commission with effect from Nov 1 and now my drivers leave the factory 5.30am every morning to sell,  i used to practically beg them to go out, they'll load the truck and come back 4 hours later with the same stock they went out with saying there was no sales. But now,  all of a sudden i don't have to look for customers to buy my water anymore, they are doing a good job of looking for customers. I don't get called that Lastma, VIO or all those other officials arrested my trucks as my staffs are enjoying the proceeds of the commission that they don't want any delays from anyone.

Also i'm almost out of debts i have been owing since June this year when the raining season started.

I'll advise anybody paying salary now to just try out the option of commission for 1 month during this dry season and tell us if it was positive or negative.
But as for me i'm never going to pay salary again, it might be a bit dificult getting drivers initially for commission but don't fret because it's only the lazy ones that won't agree to commission, i've learnt that from experience, the hard working ones will agree to commission.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2010
that is just it <only the lazy ones will not agree to it>
congratulations toyheen
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by daddy: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2010
pls i am interested. end to chinweoji29@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by daddy: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
pls i am interested. send to chinweoji29@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2010
workers on commission find every possible means to out smart VIO and others because they know that if they are caught,their money is trapped.AT THIS VERY MOMENT THEY TEND TO THINK LIKE THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:45am On Dec 26, 2010
merry xmas for everyone.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mkb546: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hi Karbaka, please can you send me the details and all needed through this mail add mkb546@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2010
@princetoun
am glad you are here.
tnx for coming in and merry xmas .

@mkb
i will see to ur need but come back to nourish us with ur EXPERIENCES,CHALLENGES,OBSTACLES AND SUCCESS as you start your company.

welcome and merry xmas.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abmart: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ Kabarka,

Thanks for your info, I have a plot of land with 2 Three bedrooms inside and with enough space, I have been thinking on how to use one of the three bedrooms for this purewater business. Please kindly send me the needed materials (Machines & Equipments) and the prizes. Also if you know the office of the NAFDAC in Ogun State do send it to my email abmartconsult@yahoo.com 08191526011

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.