Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229032 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by KGNAIRA: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2011
You may choose to use my second email address - nairaland12345@yahoo.com.

God bless you richly.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:27am On Feb 19, 2011
madam L:

Ucheobodo sir, we are at the same location, ikotun egbe. do be careful who you accept as a driver. do not act out of desperation. do an exhaustive interview and ask for where he worked before.

This is one advantage of belonging to ATWAP because you be sitting side by side with every CEOs during meetings.
So in the process of discussions,arguments,disagreeing to agree,you get to know one another very well.

so when a prospective driver comes along,simply interview him asking among other this ''WHY HE LEFT THE FORMER EMPLOYER'' He must give you genuine reason for this.

Then at your own time call the owner or manager of the company to ascertine his credibility.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by khar: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Kabarka
Please can I get info on the business as well. I have land and in the process of acquiring dyna trucks. I'll appreciate a detailed information. I also intend goin into table water and dispenser water production. My email ad is miyhink@yahoo.com
Thanks man.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by don7: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2011
Hi there, I am interested in setting up a pure water production facility. I dont know much about it and will need your help as per machines, prices and other info you think may help. Pls send it to don7king7@yahoo.com
Many thanks

ADE
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ntuedor(m): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2011
[center][/center]WATER TREATMENT PLANT; PURE WATER / BOTTLED WATER INDUSTRY

Dear Sir / Madam

Let me introduce the NEQUIPS_CRG Water Treatment Module. This is the only Water Treatment plant that produces Energized Water in the world.
The machine requires very minimal power consumption to operate and can produce 40,000 Ltrs of treated water daily.

It is lightweight, only 20 kg and has a back flush / self cleaning facility.
It is an excellent machine for water production for homes, schools, hospitals, offices, pure water / bottled water companies, communities, villages / cities.
It has the capability to treat oil / grease contaminated surface water either from Borehole / Wells / River water.

We are available to respond to your enquiries, contact us for prices, on 08184258229, 07068678594, nequipsnigltd@gmail.com
Few quantity in stock, place your orders now and pick your own.

Thanks,

ntuedor

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Dwon(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
kabarka, thanx i got the mails. will hook u up on it soon
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Danielqwer: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
A purification system developed to produce clean drinking water from water sources with poor quality

Our purification system removes:

1. Bad smell, colour & taste

2. Dangerous chemicals, particles, humus, salt

3. Harmful heavy metals

4. 99.99% of & pathogenic bacteria (E.coli, salmonella, legionella, cholera, shigella, typhoid)

5. 99.99% of parasites (cryptosporidium, giardia)

6. Other chemicals that cause water hardness, you will spend less on moisturizers and conditioners to fight dry skin and dry hair caused by hard water.

www.nwsnigeria.com

info@nwsnigeria.com

11 Isheri Road, Aguda Ogba, Opposite Excellence Hotel Ogba

For a free demonstration & purchasing 0802 330 5728 / 0709 003 9966

ALWAYS ASK FOR A DEMONSTRATION BEFORE YOU BUY ANY WATER FILTER
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by gowaga68: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2011
Hello Sir,
Ha thank God for people like you, i have been finding a way to know what it takes to start this kind of biz can u pls send me the details to gowaga68@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:19am On Feb 26, 2011
ntuedor:

[center][/center]WATER TREATMENT PLANT; PURE WATER / BOTTLED WATER INDUSTRY

Dear Sir / Madam

Let me introduce the NEQUIPS_CRG Water Treatment Module. This is the only Water Treatment plant that produces Energized Water in the world.
The machine requires very minimal power consumption to operate and can produce 40,000 Ltrs of treated water daily.

It is lightweight, only 20 kg and has a back flush / self cleaning facility.
It is an excellent machine for water production for homes, schools, hospitals, offices, pure water / bottled water companies, communities, villages / cities.
It has the capability to treat oil / grease contaminated surface water either from Borehole / Wells / River water.

We are available to respond to your enquiries, contact us for prices, on 08184258229, 07068678594, nequipsnigltd@gmail.com
Few quantity in stock, place your orders now and pick your own.

Thanks,

ntuedor

can this handle salty water?We need to know why people should opt for your kind of treatment plant as aganist common ones.What advantage does it offer.
Enumerate this convenience you said it offers(backflush/self cleansing) for all to understand.

Check your mail too,lets see how we can co-operate.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:27am On Feb 26, 2011
Danielqwer:

A purification system developed to produce clean drinking water from water sources with poor quality

Our purification system removes:

1. Bad smell, colour & taste

2. Dangerous chemicals, particles, humus, salt

3. Harmful heavy metals

4. 99.99% of & pathogenic bacteria (E.coli, salmonella, legionella, cholera, shigella, typhoid)

5. 99.99% of parasites (cryptosporidium, giardia)

6. Other chemicals that cause water hardness, you will spend less on moisturizers and conditioners to fight dry skin and dry hair caused by hard water.

www.nwsnigeria.com

info@nwsnigeria.com

11 Isheri Road, Aguda Ogba, Opposite Excellence Hotel Ogba

For a free demonstration & purchasing 0802 330 5728 / 0709 003 9966

ALWAYS ASK FOR A DEMONSTRATION BEFORE YOU BUY ANY WATER FILTER

very nice detail but can this handle salty water?
What other conspicous advantages does it have over common or locally fabricated treatment plant.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:16am On Feb 26, 2011
@ marami,khar,KG_NAIRA,don7 and gowaga68
i believe you've seen all the info in your inbox.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2011
Hi good people,

I can see a lot of people are already setting up; that's wonderful. I need to say something though about the choice of machinery, the vans and the production machines. Be very careful with these; bad choices in the area of machinery bring about most failures in this biz. A good chunk of money goes into repairs of machines and if you happen to chose bad ones, you will have to say bye to success.

Ask questions before you pick any brand. Let the seller take you to where it has worked for one year or more. There are a lot of machines and vans in the market but only a few are good, the rest will only help take away all your profit and often most of your capital. Check out the type of vehicles working well for others, don't do unnecessary experimentation by way of buying just anything you see and trying it out to see whether it is good. Spend a little more money to get quality if need be rather than buy the many cheap but poor quality production machine brands in the market.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
Good talk Madam.

Now since no new entrants has been able to POST their challenges,let us make do with what we have.
Below is a copy of a letter i received from a brother who have invested so much in this biz
The subject reads thus:

Starting pure water business/reorganization

[b]Hi Kabarka,

I have followed your tread on nairaland and I hope this is the type of forum that inspires other Nigerians to be productive and contribute to a better society, I must say I am impressed with the contents. I hope Madam L and Agarifoods see how important it is to be engaged. You guys have are on the right track!!!

two yrs ago, I purchased a Land set a water factory in satellite surburb of  Abuja Nigeria. I  entrusted to hands of a sibling who has terribly disappointed me in his management approach, it has been a tale of demoralising missteps. From embezzlement to poor management, it has not been what I envisioned. I am overseas but funding this project. A project done to create opportunity for employment, contribute rather blame govt. The factory has:

1) Two satchet machines capacity of 1000bags/day with RO system/Ozone sterilizer system
2) One toyota dyna truck (other MB bus not reliable)
3) 5 employees
4) Manager hired

Questions: I need comment on type for vehicle. You said ford- Is this the American ford ? Are our mechanics able to repair American Ford Trucks in satellites of Abuja?  Diesel or Petrol  Trucks? Need the basic minimum truck, # employees, production per day to break even at least this first yr. What do you recommend for low or rainy season ?

I need to get your book on how to succeed in the business, a guide as we go along. I also need to know if you have any case study on  keeping tight control of the books/account or sales recepit and discourage embezzlements. My hope is to use this platform to grow.  How can I get your book. Please reply to
                              xxxxxxxxxx@aol.com

Yes, I will join the forum on nairaland.

Regards,
Paul [/b]

LETTER DATED FEB 2,2011 and my first reply on the 4th.

So pls Madam L,Agarifood and other experience person comment and advice paul.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2011
Been thinking about Paul's problem and how History repeats itself. I used to sing the same song. My own factory was set up long ago but at first myself and spouse were holding down high profile jobs and so left the factory to siblings and others to run. We were paying salaries all through from our pockets; the venture never made a kobo then. One day, we got very angry and shut the doors and sold off all the vans. The next time we re-started was when I resigned and came to run the business.

The major problem with this biz is that there is much room for hanky panky until you master it very well. There are also many grey areas and many opportunities for stealing and a lot of things that are approximated leaving ample room for fraud.

The best way to handle his case is for him to agree with the sibling on fixed monthly returns rather than what he is doing now; that's about the only way to run it long distance. As for his other requests on breakeven analysis and all that, anyone helping him do that may give him a bill.

I must say he needs more than five employees for two machines and one van. He needs at least two parkers, a machine operator, one driver and two motor boys and a salesman.

I fail to understand why a mercedes benz truck is unreliable in his factory. That is the only van I can vouch for and I bought my first MB truck in August 2006 and that one is still running strong, It is a very rugged piece of machinery and the spare parts are cheap; even engineering novices can understand the technology of an MB. I use only MB 508 and 608 brands for now.

Still thinking about his problem and will write more later.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by gabod2000(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hi everyone,

I have a brother based in Nigeria interested in starting pure water nylon business, any advise towards this venture Will be appreciated.

Thanks.

PS @ karbaka, thanks for all that you are doing on this forum.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by alyu: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
NISSAN CABSTAR 2001 FOR SALE
Manual
2 Doors
Good Body Condition
Very Low Mileage
Standard cab
3,200 Kg GVW
Diesel
Blue
3 Seats
Good Overall Condition
Clean Interior Condition

This pick up is good for the pure water biz

Call 07063433039 for price

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by brokswater: 2:46am On Mar 14, 2011
madam L I am looking to come on board with the bottled water business. Your comments on machinery is quite valid. Can you pass on any knowledge in this area and where can I find this list of recognized equipment manufacturers. I have tried using the web but there is so much fraud out there.

Your valuable insight will be most helpful. Also a plant tour of your facility will be of great help/

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mengi: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2011
Hi kabarka and others,

i have a piece of land in which i hope to start this pure water biz but i am thinking wont renting a building not be better than building one on this land,

Also my brother suggest i go into pure water nylon production instead of the pure water what is your say.

I would love to have any mail that will further help me to know more about this bis . here is my email   etty3000@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ebymy: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2011
@Danielqwer: Please answer the question by kabarka (does your equipment handle salty water?)
@ntuedor: Same question to you, does your equipment handle salty water?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ Brokswater. pls get in touch by email livcord@yahoo.com. I will direct you to reliable suppliers who can also install and repair de machines. Best of luck sir.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ Kabarka and Paul. Still on the letter to you by Paul. I have some suggestions. Paul obviously doesn't know much about the business and so he needs to educate himself first on the general issues, cash flow analysis and sundry matters. He needs to go back to his feasibility report if that was done at all and done by a knowledgeable person. He will also have to work out the potentials of his business as it is now.

He may then decide to run it as it is or beef up with one more machine and a van and then work out the potentials that way. This will give him an idea of how much his factory makes in one month and from there, he can decide what he ought to be getting and reach an agreement with his sibling. It is clear that he did not do the paperwork well before commencing. He must have to do it before the biz will make sense to him.

Abuja is a good place to produce water since they sell at N100 per bag while we sell N50 per bag in Lagos. The man ought to be smiling to the bank regularly.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hugooh42(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
@Karbaka pleae can you kindly send me all the info on the biz sachet/PET bottling, the ebooks my email account is magnusbennoa@yahoo.com .I'm planning on going into this business.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by osjet55: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
I am here to introduce my company to you. We are into food processing and majorly in pure water production. For details you can call this number all round network. That is, 24hours. mobile;08058995141 or 08161511165. Ask for Mr. OYEYEMI. You can equally mail me on ; otunoba55@yahoo.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by osjet55: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
-Do the analysis of raw water
-Do the analysis of processed water with registered agency/laboratory
-Get a consultancy to represent you with NAFDAC
-For sachet pure water #10,000 and bottled /table water is #20,000 for registration
-MANUAL AND AUTOMATED MACHINE
-Manual involved wet sealing and dry sealing.(3,000 per one)
Automated involved @ once (#270,000 - #280,000)
and many more. Just try to call me or mail. mobile numbers: 08058995141 or 08161511165. mail: otunoba55@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by slyB1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
gabod2000:

Hi everyone,

I have a brother based in Nigeria interested in starting pure water nylon business, any advise towards this venture Will be appreciated.

Thanks.

PS @ karbaka, thanks for all that you are doing on this forum.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2011
My first reply to paul dated 4th feb.

[b]hello paul,
it's so unfortunate that things are this way but there is hope for a
new begining(reorganisation)

if you click on pg 1 of the thread on nairaland,you see that i have people
like you in mind.

Now,let me point somethings.
For 2 machines,max 3 worker, operator inclusive.

How can your sibling be around and still hire manager.

For the truck,if you already have market or enjoying monopoly(which i
doubt in your case),use truck.if you check through the thread you see the
FORD am refering to.go for fuel.

For the ebook,click on
www.waterbusinessdemystified..com
what you need now is ''The secret that makes pure water company owners
millionaire'' to put you factory in order.
The things you need: insider info,account,systems are there.

The book ''How to make #65,000 monthly from water'' is for
distributors but it is related to rainy season.
You need to know what's inside to enable you make,convince and
establish distributors.
You need these books as working tools.

You need to register on nairaland so that we treat your case as a case study.

But are you back to Nigeria?[/b]
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
Now i mean 3 persons max for 2 machines in PRODUCTION DEPT

And about your concern for TIGHT ACCOUNT,details are included in the ebook.
for example
Below is a set of rolls.

In our production dept,
each of these rolls has it's own History.
So even if i come back from vacation and wish to know the performance or yield of these rolls,all i have to do is ask for the book,flip through it and get the NUMBERS i need.
Numbers that indicates whether i will make money or not.

The marketing dept has theirs.

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2011
mengi:

Hi kabarka and others,

i have a piece of land in which i hope to start this pure water biz but i am thinking wont renting a building not be better than building one on this land,

Also my brother suggest i go into pure water nylon production instead of the pure water what is your say.

I would love to have any mail that will further help me to know more about this bis . here is my email   etty3000@yahoo.com

if you are in your land ,the more control you have over your factory and less interference.

Both biz are good but is separated by one big gulf(capital)
pure water -few millions
nylon-huge millions
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
@alyu
this is nice.
welcome and thanks

@gabod2000
No email address and
which biz is your brother exactly interested in

production of pure water or
production of nylon for pure water production
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ssaisha: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2011
there is a pure water company with some machines and equipments for sale like reverse osmosis, vehicle, automatic packaging machines, ozone,pumps etc, contact them on if you are interested on 08065956321. it might help those who want to expand instead of buying new equipments and machines
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hugooh42(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2011
Why are they selling those equipment?Is it in good condition or the business i no longer profitable?Please enlighten us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.