Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229157 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
pls house,do we have anybody operating 4rm Onisha or its environs here?pls i want to find out if i can get sachet water machine parts 4rm there at wholesale price.i need a link to a dealer pls
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stegra: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nduwin: pls house,do we have anybody operating 4rm Onisha or its environs here?pls i want to find out if i can get sachet water machine parts 4rm there at wholesale price.i need a link to a dealer pls

Yes Nduwin can link you with a guy that came to our company for polymer marketing, he did made claim they are also into such business. when contacting me text pls. 08066051868
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by justlanreaji: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to Become a Bakery Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bar Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner 
- Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner
- Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner 
- Guide to Become a Gift Shop Owner 
Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner 
Guide to Become a Social Entrepreneur

then let's get started.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
stegra: Nduwin,
I still await your call.
Kabarka, Could i have asked a silly question?/ you are not responding or should i rephrase it?
Your question is neither silly nor out of order instead INTELLIGENT.It's just that i have been away from the net.
For me,if you are to rephrase your question,it should look like this:- what is my cost of production per bag at the moment(over a particular period)

The soln or formular of equation you are asking me is :
(COST OF RAW MATERIAL(NYLON) + EXPENSES INCURRED)/Average bags produced perhaps per month.

mathematically,
let's represent cost of raw material with Cn
Expense incurred as E
Average bags as Av
Cost of production per bag as Cp
therefore,
Cp = (Cn + E)/Av
look at this equation very well.

INTERPRETATIONS
1,Cp ¤ Cn+ E,meaning Cp is directly proportional to Cn and E.
2, Cp ¤ 1/Av meaning Cp is inversely proportional to Av

INTERPRETATIONS (layman)
1, Cp increases as Cn and E increases
2,Cp decreases as Av increases

Finally it is your job as owner and responsibility of management to manipulate Cn,E and Av to increase or decrease Cp
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
kentochi:

sir pls help me with the pure water production E-book as i and my father is planning on this biz by next year and we will need your help.
www.waterbusinessdemystified..com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stegra: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2013
Kabarka,
Thank you so much i truly appreciate your response. Have been checking my mail daily to get this response. You dont know how happy i am.
Thank you so much
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
welcome
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2013
More questions.
More contributions.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by dannymax: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
kabarka: This is to welcome everyone back,happy easter!!! Everyone.Am sure the holiday wouldn't have been blissful without WATER.
Few persons have requested for the price list of core items needed in a standard factory,Dan-G,Debolabi,urchnez,goget and loftooo you will have the info in your mail today.(have emergency to attend to now)

For those yet to request i will still send it when they do BUT because of time constraint let me say this is the last info that will be sent privately,other info like pictures will openly displayed in this thread.

Until then remain favoured.
Pls sir I need the details of the business too. mcdexter23@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
dannymax:
Pls sir I need the details of the business too. mcdexter23@gmail.com
check inbox
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by zukky79: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2013
kabarka:

check your inbox.

Hey Kbarka! Pls send to my email too: smslove101@gmail.com

I would like you to explain this driver commission concept.

Also, my friend who has a factory says he has upto 100 sachets as leakage for every good 300 sachets...what could be d reason and how can he stop it.

I love this biz and have serious plan for it next year. Pls help out wit advice.

And regarding the Ford bus, wuld the diesel bus be gud or better/worse than the fuel bus?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
zukky79:

Hey Kbarka! Pls send to my email too: smslove101@gmail.com

Done

zukky79:
I would like you to explain this driver commission concept.

if you have read from the begining,you would have come across commission issues.
Personally speaking,i think lagos state has standard commission,however they will speak for themselves.

Now in addition to what i said before,factories with large customer base pay #3 to driver,#1.50 to motor boy.
Another pay #15,000 basic salary then account @#60
But commission that is gaining ground now is TAKE WATER @#50 CATER FOR ALL EXPENSES.

zukky79:
Also, my friend who has a factory says he has upto 100 sachets as leakage for every good 300 sachets...what could be d reason and how can he stop it.

Your friend is wasting his hard earned money and risking his investment.
B/w pages 30-32 we have treated this issue.Tell him to check vertical and horizontal sealing surface.Obviously he has no good operator.Sometimes it could be from material.

zukky79:
And regarding the Ford bus, wuld the diesel bus be gud or better/worse than the fuel bus?
To the best of my knowledge,ford diesel mechanics are not available but petrol mechanics are much more available.So go for petrol.
Cheers
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stevejoy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kudos to u Karbaka,pls I want to do this biz,av already built a factory,not equipped yet..pls what does it take to register with NAFDAC? And what are the cost implications and steps? stevejoyuk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2013
stevejoy: Kudos to u Karbaka,pls I want to do this biz,av already built a factory,not equipped yet..pls what does it take to register with NAFDAC? And what are the cost implications and steps? stevejoyuk@yahoo.co.uk
check
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Congrats to Nigerian Golden Eaglets for winning World U17 championship today.
Up nigeria!!!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by dannymax: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2013
kabarka:
check inbox
I got it sir,thnk u sir
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by christinapaul: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Gud day kabarka! Pls I am interested in this business but don;t have any information on how to go about it. Pls I will need all the information on the sachet and bottle water, for a starting point, evrything Irequire to start up dis biz kindly snd it to(paulxtina AT yahoo DOT com) tnx in advance
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2013
More questions
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by sleekiii: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
kabarka: More questions
pls l would lyk u to send it also to my box.i intend to start next year.will appreciate ur kind gesture.thanks in anticipation
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
sleekiii: pls l would lyk u to send it also to my box.i intend to start next year.will appreciate ur kind gesture.thanks in anticipation
No email address
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
For one week now,the weather has changed for better.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
still rain heavily today in the city of port-harcourt.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by alexius15: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Please I plan to start one in January in my state, Imo state. What do I need to do. What are the machines and their cost? Borehole and land is set. Send details to alexohams2000 at yahoo dot com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ezehisaac(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
kabarka: More questions

Please send the details to fineisaac2@gmail.com.
I've got a landed property that'd be awesome for this biz..
Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ogbuebo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls kabarka send list of equipment with prices and also nafdac charges to conuzo@ yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stegra: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2013
Dear Kabarka,
Thank you so much for the ebook sent, have gone through it and do appreciate the wealth of knowledge poured into it. I will advise those visiting this site to PLEASE get a copy in your library and also do make a very good use of it. I wish you a fruitful 2014 as we look into it with much certainty and assurance.

Kabarka, in your write up you did mention one of the challenges manufacturers face is that of taste and odour, is there by chance a way you can deal with this topic and probably expanciate on it?
Questions like
1. What is responsible for the taste and odor
2. How can it be managed with minimal cost?
3. What possible materials could first be used before delving further.
4. Some possible contacts to get the true price of items before being run down by some of the so call water treatment experts
5. Can the treatment process be taught to the manager?
I look forward to hearing from you
Do have a wonderful new year
Love always
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mysmoothie: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hallo Kabarka. Thanks for being one of the few good Nigerians around. I would be grateful if the information could be sent to wumiabo@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by greatestman(m): 4:25am On Dec 29, 2013
my e-mail
cliffordmatthew85yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Marvell23(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls house, I want to go into this pure water biz, what are the risks involved, and how can they be mitigated. I need you all contributionz
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Marvell23(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2014
My email is marvellousoo@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
This is welcoming everyone on board this 2014.
wishing you happy and very productive year ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.