Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229187 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Please where can one buy the replacement parts of a dingli sealing machine especially the adjuster
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
kloser:
Please where can one buy the replacement parts of a dingli sealing machine especially the adjuster

what is your location.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
ok yaba, right?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yes yaba
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 3:00am On Dec 09, 2014
?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jany(f): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Pls I need a copy of your book and the procedures. It cant be sent to me via mails4pebbles@yahoo.com

Wish u all a prosperous 2015
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kubaWill: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2015
@ Kabarka, AgariFoods, and MadamL, I want to appreciate you guys for your immense contributions on this thread. God bless you all especially Kabarka for starting up thread. I have read almost the 35 pages of this thread and I must say I've learnt a lot.

I'm about to inherit a pure water biz. So far I've been confused and kind of scared of taking it up Cus I know a lot of people who actually failed in the business including my dad. But this thread and all the discussions and contributions have given me a new hope and courage that I need to carry on this business from where it stopped.

Kabarka, please send me a copy of your e-books and every other necessary details I might need before starting up again. metrics5@yahoo.co.uk Thanks!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ibangs(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hi guys, much regards to the gurus in the house. Am here to let table water company owners know that a team of developer's headed by me have develop a robust/user friendly software application that could be fully customize/branded with your company. This application moderate all the daily,weekly,monthly and yearly administrative activities of any Water company starting from production process(bags produced, bag available in warehouse), distribution process(bags issued per vehicle, bags sold per vehicle, spilled bags), staff payroll, potential profit/loss, Expenditure(daily,weekly,monthly,yearly), Income etc. You can track all the activities going on in your table water business with just a click of a mouse.

For inquiry, full details, features and benefits of the application.

Contacts us via Phone: 08032396339, 08153166830; Email: javabangs@gmail.com; BBM: 260D2116; Whatapp: 08032396339

Warm Regards,
Ibanga
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by nonyjay(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
my people, I had some local government peeps in my pure water factory today asking for health certificate when I already have nafdac certificate. has anyone experienced this or are these some thugs looking for money?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
@ kabarka
Please what is the salary pay range for pure water factory workers in p.h ?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hebronconcept: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
A The people that form the population
B Industries operating in the Population that need food based products
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2015
IHate9ja1:
@ kabarka
Please what is the salary pay range for pure water factory workers in p.h ?
There is no standard.
it all depends on your negotiating power and other things:
where the person from,
how long he or she has been in ph,
is the person an indigen-there are tribes that cannot work
how desperate is the person to secure a work etc

however,#10,000 for capable factory worker and a little more for operator.
notwithstanding i have witness an operator demanding #30,000 when owner is ready for #20,000.
for me OUTRAGEOUS
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2015
nonyjay:
my people, I had some local government peeps in my pure water factory today asking for health certificate when I already have nafdac certificate. has anyone experienced this or are these some thugs looking for money?

Yes,it happens.its common but if you follow them to the office.
you get to know the authentic ones.

However,for me, this occurs because of disharmony b/w govt and atwap .
Solution:Be active in atwap to get necessary info
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2015
ibangs:
Hi guys, much regards to the gurus in the house. Am here to let table water company owners know that a team of developer's headed by me have develop a robust/user friendly software application that could be fully customize/branded with your company. This application moderate all the daily,weekly,monthly and yearly administrative activities of any Water company starting from production process(bags produced, bag available in warehouse), distribution process(bags issued per vehicle, bags sold per vehicle, spilled bags), staff payroll, potential profit/loss, Expenditure(daily,weekly,monthly,yearly), Income etc. You can track all the activities going on in your table water business with just a click of a mouse.

For inquiry, full details, features and benefits of the application.

Contacts us via Phone: 08032396339, 08153166830; Email: javabangs@gmail.com; BBM: 260D2116; Whatapp: 08032396339

Warm Regards,

Ibanga

interesting
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
kabarka:

There is no standard.
it all depends on your negotiating power and other things:
where the person from,
how long he or she has been in ph,
is the person an indigen-there are tribes that cannot work
how desperate is the person to secure a work etc

however,#10,000 for capable factory worker and a little more for operator.
notwithstanding i have witness an operator demanding #30,000 when owner is ready for #20,000.
for me OUTRAGEOUS

Ok sir,....which tribe cannot work?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Ok sir,....which tribe cannot work?

my experience has proven to me that people from ikwerre are not reliable workers.
you know (is not their fault)they are sons of the soil(oil rich state).
But people from ogoni can be dependable
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by chiddy158: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bonanza ! Bonanza !! Bonanza !!! Free Advert On Nigeria Online Newspaper

Take advantage of free advert bonanza and advertise your goods, services and political campaigns on THEFOCUS, Nigeria's fastest growing online newspaper

www.thefocusng.com

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
kabarka:

my experience has proven to me that people from ikwerre are not reliable workers.
you know (is not their fault)they are sons of the soil(oil rich state).
But people from ogoni can be dependable

I see
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by gbengha12(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
How much should I have before I can venture into this business? pure water biz
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by gbengha12(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
How much should I have before I can venture into this business? please send details into my mails apataoluwadamilare@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by nonyjay(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
kabarka, et al,

I want us to do a case study with our factory. I have been in business for 3 months and noticed that profit is low. the following are my costs. pls help analyse what we can play with to up profit. note: I ve adjusted our nylon size to barest minimum. also my area we sell for 11 for 500 naira: if you don't sell like this no one will buy. location: Ogun state near Lagos.

operator 4 N per bag

driver. 3 N per bag

motorboy 3N per bag

nylon: 470 per kg

1 kg : 25 bags

production fuel: 5N per bag (calculated) we are always on gen as light is low voltage all the time less than 100 v. my 5000 watts stab unable.

motor fuel: average 3 N per bag(calculated) varies depending on vehicle used)

packing bag: 3000 per bundle.

I have presented ours as case study so all can learn and profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by nonyjay(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
hi everyone,
pls who can help me. I am losing money in my factory due to gen fuel.

the issue is we have low voltage issue. whenever it gives bell about 120v, my 5000 w stabilizer cannot supply power to start machine.

pls any suggestion will be appreciated. someone is suggesting I go for 10000 w? will it solve it.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mfm04622: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
nonyjay:
hi everyone,

the issue is we have low voltage issue. whenever it gives bell about 120v, my 5000 w stabilizer cannot supply power to start machine.

pls any suggestion will be appreciated. someone is suggesting I go for 10000 w? will it solve it.

Just buying a higher capacity stabilizer will not solve your problem.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Mayani1: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Distributors needed urgently for fast selling pure water around Oregun, Ojota and environs. Please call 08141905875 or 08028017396 if interested. Competitive distributor price guaranteed. Hurry!!!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
nonyjay:
kabarka, et al,

I want us to do a case study with our factory. I have been in business for 3 months and noticed that profit is low. the following are my costs. pls help analyse what we can play with to up profit. note: I ve adjusted our nylon size to barest minimum. also my area we sell for 11 for 500 naira: if you don't sell like this no one will buy. location: Ogun state near Lagos.

operator 4 N per bag

driver. 3 N per bag

motorboy 3N per bag

nylon: 470 per kg

1 kg : 25 bags

production fuel: 5N per bag (calculated) we are always on gen as light is low voltage all the time less than 100 v. my 5000 watts stab unable.

motor fuel: average 3 N per bag(calculated) varies depending on vehicle used)

packing bag: 3000 per bundle.

I have presented ours as case study so all can learn and profit.

That is a lot of money going out from your factory.
Three month? your new andyou have to stop this process.
how many customer can you boast of.

This is a real case study and i have to get back to this discussion.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
nonyjay:
hi everyone,

What is stabilizer doing in in your factory.
how many machines have you?
what is the kva of your generator.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
gbengha12:
How much should I have before I can venture into this business? please send details into my mails apataoluwadamilare@yahoo.com

You see all that will help you inboxed.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by nonyjay(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2015
kabarka:

That is a lot of money going out from your factory.
Three month? your new andyou have to stop this process.
how many customer can you boast of.

This is a real case study and i have to get back to this discussion.

Ok. waiting chief. customer: we sell about 400 bags a day average.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by nonyjay(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2015
kabarka:

What is stabilizer doing in in your factory.
how many machines have you?
what is the kva of your generator.

low voltage from NEPA
1 machine dingli
gen is very able. no issue . 7.5kva. but for fuel consumption
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Thomas15(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2015
You guys should check out www.webincomearena.com . Simple and educative website and I recommend for newbies in the internet business
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by breathless(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
kabarka:
This is welcoming everyone on board this 2014.
wishing you happy and very productive year ahead.

Hi kabarka.

Kindly email your eBook to me: mayandaugust cakes@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 6:47am On Mar 12, 2015
Pls can someone recommend a good sealing machine engineer to fix my machine pls,location is lagos, machine is dingli . Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.