Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229515 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by purpose100(f): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
purpose100: Oga Kabarka,I need all the info u can send me on this Pure water business. I have the passion for this business,but I don't have adequate info on it. Kindly assist, Thank you.

Thanks boss,got ur mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Excelboi,
You producers at ilorin are selling at a very good price.
Average producers are comfortable and need not worry about anything.

But protect your Atwap leadership.

Are you asking the possibility of selling 300-400bags/day?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
More questions plz.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
kabarka:

65% Tell us what you think.

@ godello
i still desire to hear from you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:37am On Sep 26, 2013
oghenefega: HI GUYS! FINALLY A GENUINE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA, I HAVE BEEN PAID, FOR REAL AND AM HAPPY TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU http://www.?r=oghenefega

@oghenefega
Thanks for bring this opportunity to our notice.
This capable of generating start-up capital for enterprenurs if it is devoid of NIGERIAN FACTOR.

Sometime ago in the nineties i plugged into Dollar replica of this program with $25 bill.Then I sent $5 each to 3 persons in usa,1 in Austria and 1 in germany in exchange for REPORTS.I was to strike out name of report 1 sender,adjust and put mine as No 5,then advertise to the world.

But the program was banned in Europe b/c it looked like money laundering.You know so many $5 bill in envelope going to an address.

But since this Nigerian version has to do with bank,it is very SAFE.I encourage people participate.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hi Kabarka,

Please I need the prices of the items below:

Green sand-media-4bags
Aldolite-2bags
Activated Carbon-2bags
Carlcite-bags
Candle Filter Housing (giant size)-2units
Candle Filter (giant size)-4units
Carbon-Candle Filter(giant size) complete-2units
Micro Candle Filter (Standard size)-2units

I will appreciate your qick response.

Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Jamiu O: Hi Kabarka,

Please I need the prices of the items below:

Green sand-media-4bags
Aldolite-2bags
Activated Carbon-2bags
Carlcite-bags
Candle Filter Housing (giant size)-2units
Candle Filter (giant size)-4units
Carbon-Candle Filter(giant size) complete-2units
Micro Candle Filter (Standard size)-2units

I will appreciate your qick response.

Thank you.

vendors on these items should have attended to this.However
Green sand- #15,000
Adolite - #10,000
carlcite - #5000
Activate carbon USA -# 20,000
candle filter housing - #2000
carbon candle - #1500
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by wola44: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
At Kabarka, Madam L & Other

Question Pls,

1. What is the cost of tokunbo FORD BUS ?
2. How many bags of pure water can a ford bus carry at once ?
3. Is 2 rooms & big open space outside the room for tank space okay to start pure water business ?
4. How much is the average cost of pure water nylon ? and how many bags it can produce ?

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2013
wola44: At Kabarka, Madam L & Other

Question Pls,

1. What is the cost of tokunbo FORD BUS ?
2. How many bags of pure water can a ford bus carry at once ?
3. Is 2 rooms & big open space outside the room for tank space okay to start pure water business ?
4. How much is the average cost of pure water nylon ? and how many bags it can produce ?

Thanks

1, tokunbo ford perhaps in the neighbourhood of #750k.

2, lets say 240bags depending on nature of road.

3,You need
a,Production room
b,Storage material room
c,finished product room
d,cloak room
e,office apartment

4,For me this question sounds VAGUE so allow me to rephrase your question this way :
How much is average cost of pure water nylon per kg? and how many bags of pure water will that 1kg produce?

Pure water nylon cost b/w
#420 and #500 now to the best of my knowledge.The gap is
the reason why many companies operate at different profit margin.

Now as to how many bags/kg.
Some will give you 18,19,20,22,23,25 etc
some even claim to give what they cant.BUT IT IS YOUR ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY TO DISCOVER YOUR YIELD.Find out how to do this in ''Pure water business demystified''
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Excelboi(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2013
kabarka:

3,You need
a,Production room
b,Storage material room
c,finished product room
d,cloak room
e,office apartment

4,For me this question sounds VAGUE so allow me to rephrase your question this way :
How much is average cost of pure water nylon per kg? and how many bags of pure water will that 1kg produce?

#420 and #500 now to the best of my knowledge.

Hello boss, been a while. Our nylon producer charge #520 per kg which i think its on a high side. We will keep managing till we see a better option.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Excelboi: Hello boss, been a while. Our nylon producer charge #520 per kg which i think its on a high side. We will keep managing till we see a better option.
keep working on your turnover.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by nairacodedcom(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by wola44: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
kabarka:

3,You need
a,Production room
b,Storage material room
c,finished product room
d,cloak room
e,office apartment

#420 and #500 now to the best of my knowledge.The gap is
the reason why many companies operate at different profit margin.

Now as to how many bags/kg.
Some will give you 18,19,20,22,23,25 etc
some even claim to give what they cant.BUT IT IS YOUR ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY TO DISCOVER YOUR YIELD.Find out how to do this in ''Pure water business demystified''

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stegra: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dear Kabarka,
I thank you for the attention and concern you have for table water producers and truly humbled by your selfless act.
I wasnt Long that we commence productionhere in Abuja and we are exploring every avenue to break even.
1. We cannot belittle ourselves for we know our water is of good quality
2 We are sure time will vindicate us
3. I am having a hard timeinvestigating the true cost of a a bag of water here in Abuja

Now is there a way those in Abuja can respond to this?
I am not comfortable my drivers ding account for
55/3000
110/5000
and retailed at 60 or 70
what should i pls do kabarka?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2013
stegra: Dear Kabarka,
I thank you for the attention and concern you have for table water producers and truly humbled by your selfless act.
I wasnt Long that we commence productionhere in Abuja and we are exploring every avenue to break even.
3. I am having a hard timeinvestigating the true cost of a a bag of water here in Abuja

55/3000
110/5000
and retailed at 60 or 70
are u saying u sell 55bags for 3000naira and 110bags for 5000naira as supply?thats poor my brother,i work with a factory here in Abuja and we sell 80naira per bag and 70 or 75naira on supply.although ur location matters and believe me if u can cost the production of a bag of water its b/w 60 to 65naira per bag,also ur drivers might be taking advantage there
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2013
stegra:

This condition is NOT Negotiable.At this time of the industry,stressing QUALITY is OVER-EMPHASIS.It is the basic thing to do.
And dont wait for people to clap for you for achieving quality.If you compromise quality,there numerous product that can take your position.
Instead be deeply interested in strategies to be adopted to make more sales in the shortest possible time.
stegra:

Talk about your own cost because operational costs differ from factory to factory.Example using Phcn in place of generator lowers your cost.

stegra:

I am happy that Nduwin operating from the same location as you has responded.Do not operate in isolation,attend ATWAP meeting to know what is obtainable now.OBVIOUSLY,YOU ARE BEING SHORTCHANGED BY YOUR WORKERs AND I WILL SHOW YOU HOW IN NEXT PARAGRAPH.

stegra:

55/3000
110/5000
and retailed at 60 or 70
This price is POOR, at the same time may not be that bad depending on situation(operating cost due to proximity).
Let me explain,
Understand this two scenario
a, A vehicle with capacity 220 bags that takes 15liter of petrol to sell around and

b,A similar vehicle with same capacity that takes 5liter of petrol to drop the product to a customer,
are NOT THE SAME TRANSACTION.
Now your workers must have shortchanged in two ways:-

1,They must have sold higher and claimed to have sold lower.

2,Nobody may have bought bulk,they simply merged the bags and collected the money.

The EFFECT
The excess money you need for maintenance is being diverted and If you continue to operate like this they will run you down for this is a typical ''Monkey dey work baboo dey chop''.They will wretch the vehicle and there will be no money to repair it.

WHAT YOU MUST DO
It is unfortunate and obvious you have not read the ebook ''Pure Water Biz Demystified'' for then you would have stopped this mess from the begining.Get a copy :www.waterbusinessdemystified..com
However take the following actions

1,Identify the customers they claim buy bulk.Tell the customers to call you or a designated number each time they want to buy.
2,Before you decide to sell at that low rate you must consider the proximity(nearness) and rate of purchase(turnover).
Take these points
a, 110bags @5000 at close proximity for 3days is not bad but for a far place is bad biz.
b, 110bags @5000 for 1month is bad biz.

As you start making changes,Dont forget to feed us on any surprises you must stumble into.We are waiting.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tankfarm: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kabarka & Madam L,
I am new on this thread - just found it now. We are on the planning stage on Pure Water production. Please rush me the feasibility analysis for a pure water satchet and PET bottling business. I am keenly interested. My email is: cosmosynergy2@gmail.com. Thanks n God bless.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by g1baba: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Kabarka,
Pls can U forward to my box details of d pure water biz. E-mail:
gany_4@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stegra: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kabarka,
Hmmmnnn This response has gotten me so excited that i feel like jumping off the roof.
i also marvel at my ignorance all the same.
I did extend my cry to a manufacturer of polymer who also visited our plant and also offered his candid advise.
this were his recommendation
1. place order for polymer above 1 tonne which gives room for discount and credit facility
2. understand our production cost and cost of sale to give us a true picture of the cost of sachet water
3. insist in selling water for 70 at retail and minimum of 65 for people buying above 55 bags
4. insist on the contact for account customers and also ask them to call direct which agrees with your recommendation
5. learn how to properly cost our sachet to give me a reason for being factual with my price increase.
6. interestingly he called most of the drivers in Abuja "KILLERS!!!! " as they go about from one company to the other ruing business and causing enmity with producers since they portray their former place of employ as bad people.

Nduwin how do we get to see? 08066051868

I will make all effort to get the copy of your popular write up to digest it during the sallah break

By God, is there anyway you can do me a sample of how pure water costing is arrived at please?

thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hannie: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2013
How true is it that the FG wants to ban Pure Water satchets' sales by 2014, if so whats the way forward?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
hannie: How true is it that the FG wants to ban Pure Water satchets' sales by 2014, if so whats the way forward?

click and scroll down
www.nairaland.com/418542/pure-water-biz-discuss/30
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by godello: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2013
kabarka:

@ Karbaka hmmm 65% profit is not feasible oh. Considering logistics, repairs and maintenance. This could even be weekly.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by godello: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2013
kabarka:

@ Karbaka hmmm 65% profit is not feasible oh. Considering logistics, repairs and maintenance. This could even be weekly. .
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
godello: @ Karbaka hmmm 65% profit is not feasible oh. Considering logistics, repairs and maintenance. This could even be weekly. .
you cant generalise those expenses.
Yes there are repairs and mtce but it depends on grade of vehicle and how careful ur drivers are.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
stegra:

By God, is there anyway you can do me a sample of how pure water costing is arrived at please?

thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kentochi(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Excelboi: Hello boss, been a while. Our nylon producer charge #520 per kg which i think its on a high side. We will keep managing till we see a better option.

i can help you get cheap one where is your location or better stil give me a call my number is on my signature.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kentochi(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
kabarka:
you cant generalise those expenses.
Yes there are repairs and mtce but it depends on grade of vehicle and how careful ur drivers are.

sir pls help me with the pure water production E-book as i and my father is planning on this biz by next year and we will need your help.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by becky52: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hello
Can anyone advise me of the make of these machines which I am considering buying for a water bottling production line as they need some spares to be purchased.
If you are a water plant engineer in Lagos who can assist in moving, re-installing and commissioning these machines, please contact me at lawsonbecky52@yahoo.com

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stegra: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2013
Nduwin,
I still await your call.
Kabarka, Could i have asked a silly question?/ you are not responding or should i rephrase it?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
sorry 4 my late response,i hv been busy these days that i couldnt come online.nice weekend 2 every1 here!
stegra: Nduwin,
I still await your call.
Kabarka, Could i have asked a silly question?/ you are not responding or should i rephrase it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.