Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229255 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Marvell23: Pls house, I want to go into this pure water biz, what are the risks involved, and how can they be mitigated. I need you all contributionz
The greatest risk is operating or neglecting the known secrets.
Another is the power of your presence.
Another is neglecting account.
Another is operating with inefficient equipments and staffs.
Another is knowing who to take as worker.
Another is knowing when to FIRE.
amongst others
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Priyazena(f): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
G

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by rokaisalami(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Hello Kabarka, Happy new year. I just Finished my factory before i bumped onto this wonderful info.
I would love to get all tips and info that you can give. Me mail is rokaisalami@gmail.com or rokaisalami@ovi.com. Hope to hear from you soon! smiley smiley
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good day Mr Kabarka,I spent all nite reading tru all d comments on this topic,pls favour me by sending the comprehensive p . water info to tolubenjamin@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by feeky22: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hello NLs , I'm Glad to tell you people
that I sell Industrial machines, packaging
Machines, like pure water machine, bottle water
Machine,pet blowing Machine, powder filling
machine, Reverse Osmosis and others fuel
dispenser pump is also available, so also the.
spare parts for all these machines are also
available @ affordable rate, I'm also a consultant
in setting up any of these machines Factory, so
interested buyer should contact me, my e mail ยป
taofeekyinusa@gmail.com or Mobile line

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2014
Good people, happy new year. I know I have been missing in action for long but it is for a good reason.I took a momentous decision by way of relocating to the east to settle down, do business, reach peak academic attainment and have some quiet ear now that my kids are mostly grown. I leased my factory for three years and I am fine here and settling down nicely with oga. I promised myself that one day, before a certain age, I must leave the hustle and bustle of Lagos. I summoned courage to do that last year. Business is good here and one can do many things at the same time easily. I am also very happy about going back to school. I met one of my secondary school teachers recently and he chewed me raw for not having a Ph.D by now. I felt ashamed and quickly bought forms.

I am still available to help answer questions. I heard Lagos water producers are planning to do something about the price issue, who has an update on that? Kabarka what happened to your phone? Na waoh!!!

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
@madam L,just wen I tot il contact u to be an apprentice for a week at your lagos factory then comes the news of ur relocation. .....I can only wish u more blessings.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
waooh! it's like this thread has been affected by the latest attack on NL.Last page was 35 .Pls bear with NL Management.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mobolas: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2014
Kabarka please inbox mea copy of your eBook for my guide. I am presently constructing an apartment to be use for the biz. All producers in my location are no willing to assist with required info. My email is lukamwaters@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2014
mobolas: Kabarka please inbox mea copy of your eBook for my guide. I am presently constructing an apartment to be use for the biz. All producers in my location are no willing to assist with required info. My email is lukamwaters@gmail.com.
Thank you.

Nobody will assist without a price.
That is why you need to make some little sacrifices to get yourself going|click my signature|.
This will help you know what they are hidding from you.

having said that,a solution is being drafted to make the likes of you independent of them at any level.
One day they wake up only to see you big.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2014
mobolas: Kabarka please inbox mea copy of your eBook for my guide. I am presently constructing an apartment to be use for the biz. All producers in my location are no willing to assist with required info. My email is lukamwaters@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by confluence: 5:05am On Jul 07, 2014
@karbaka, please inbox me your manual sir, i needed to setup water treatment for a beverage production unit catfishnigeria at yahoo dotcom
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
confluence: @karbaka, please inbox me your manual sir, i needed to setup water treatment for a beverage production unit catfishnigeria at yahoo dotcom

Have you heard of carbonated drink mixer.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by confluence: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
@Karbakar, No sir, please i need your phone sir, or just send to my email i will call you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
CARBONATED DRINK MIXER FOR SALE

SPECIFICATIONS-:
Model QH 1500
Capacity 1500L/h
Power 1.5kw
voltage 38v 50hz
MFG 1525 & 1539

Mixing scale sirup & water 1.2.13
outlet temp of drink less than 60 degree celcius
outlet pressure of drink 03-05 Mpa
inlet pressure of co2 0.28-0.35Mpa
inlet temp of sirup less than 40 degree celcius
inlet pressure of water 0.2Mpa

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Pls I need a used dingli sealing machine urgently. You can contact me on 08160803909
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
kloser: Pls I need a used dingli sealing machine urgently. You can contact me on 08160803909
post your location also,this will help.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kloser(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yaba in lagos pls
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ibangs(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Big salute to all the ogas and people in the house. I have an offer an for everyone who own a sachet water factory. If you have been in the business for a couple of years you must have gone through a lot of paper work ranging from inventory, current staff, payroll, daily sales record, debt, income, expenditure, profit/loss etc. Now, I have a customize software management system that can take care of all the paper work in your factory and the same time back up all your business data to external source in case of disaster.

You can email me @ "javabangs@gmail.com" or BBM: 260D2116 if interested so we discuss more.

Regards to all!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by opymx: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
@Kabarka, pls I need a copy of your ebook. .Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Ikonz(m): 2:57am On Oct 14, 2014
kabarka:

this will help.

Good day sir, I have finished reading almost 25 pages of this your awesome thread. I must say kudos to your efforts sir.

Sir, can you please send me an e-copy of the pre-requisites for starting a pure water business? My e-mail is ikon_beny@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
opymx:
@Kabarka, pls I need a copy of your ebook. My email is opymx@yahoo.com. I will start production by next week. Thanks
i will send you a mail or better still click the blog.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Pivot: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ kabarka.i am very interested in the water business as I inherited a pure water factory in ikorodu. pls I need a copy of your e-books.my email is asiwajukuti@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by olusegunbob: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2014
@karbarka...pls i need a copy of ur ebook..i started tge biz but I'm always running at a loss..my email olusegunbob@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
olusegunbob:
@karbarka...pls i need a copy of ur ebook..i started tge biz but I'm always running at a loss..my email olusegunbob@gmail.com. Thanks
you really need it urgently and endeavour to call me for a chat..
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by pavelgold: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
pls i nid any ebook on pure water. an about to start one by next week dat is november. and i also nid a building plan nafdac approved
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by pavelgold: 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
pls i nid any ebook on pure water. an about to start one by next week dat is november. and i also nid a building plan nafdac approved. paulosagiealbert@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by pavelgold: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
pls i nid a ebook on sachet n bottle water. am a newcomer. paulosagiealbert@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Emmaloh: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls am a newbie here.....and i need assistance on how to go about pure and bottled water biznes. E-book ll do.....pls email me. ayorich07@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
pavelgold:
pls i nid any ebook on pure water. an about to start one by next week dat is november. and i also nid a building plan nafdac approved. paulosagiealbert@gmail.com

Building plan?
what"s your consultant doing?

see what you can make out of information i send you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.