Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? (1926 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance / If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by indodon(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is there anything like money making machine in cbn? If yes then.....

Your guess is as good as minegrin
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
indodon:
Is there anything like money making machine in cbn? If yes then.....

Your guess is as good as minegrin
my guess was you'd help them fix it when it gets faulty undecided
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by 25thJOE(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
If I was invisible for a day... hmm maybe I'll peep at my crush when she's naked or bathing and f*ck her when she's asleep.
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
hey, young lady you trynna hide abi undecided.
Talk your own Jor, what would you do tongue
I really don't know.Go to aso-rock maybe.
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Na to give you hot slap grin
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
princ007:
Na to give you hot slap grin
clap ke, with which hands? Those tiny ones?
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Raydans: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
why undecided

I will also enter the senate house with a long cane and flog those senators mercilessly grin
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
clap ke, with which hands? Those tiny ones?
tongue
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sorry to say, but I'd be a thief grin
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Raydans:

I will also enter the senate house with a long cane and flog those senators mercilessly grin
you get time undecided rem it's just one day undecided and a one time thing
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dimples129:
Sorry to say, but I'd be a thief grin
as cute as you are! angry
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
princ007:
tongue
I'd come bite that tongue this night, 3 minutes after you fall asleep tongue
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
as cute as you are! angry

I know right lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
I'd come bite that tongue this night, 3 minutes after you fall asleep tongue
You can come afterall i have a dog..
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
princ007:
You can come afterall i have a dog..
afterall I own dogs
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
afterall I own dogs
Lolzz.. Get...... Continue with the alternate.. You hear?
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
princ007:
Lolzz.. Get...... Continue with the alternate.. You hear?
what alternate ?
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
25thJOE:
If I was invisible for a day... hmm maybe I'll peep at my crush when she's naked or bathing and f*ck her when she's asleep.
please don't cum and spoil princ007 lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ask me again cool
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by indodon(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenGriffey:
my guess was you'd help them fix it when it gets faulty undecided
ok
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
princ007:
Ask me again cool
eff u undecided
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by 25thJOE(m): 1:00am On Nov 20, 2017
PenGriffey:
Ah! I won't o!
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2017
PenGriffey:
lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
princ007:
lipsrsealed
grin look at her, closing her naughty mouth! Bad gurl grin
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by PenGriffey: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
25thJOE:
Ah! I won't o!
cool
Re: If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
PenGriffey:
grin look at her, closing her naughty mouth! Bad gurl grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of Physical Attractiveness In A Marriage? / How To Avoid Looking Desperate To Sex When She Come Visiting / Young Lady Stripped Naked For Stealing Boyfriend's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.