Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance (11868 Views)

Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / (Deleted Thread) I Fvcked Her Really Hard Mehn! And She Said This. / Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2019
My name is Caleb and I'm a final year student of CRUTECH, studying Human Anatomy and Forensic Anthropology. I have a friend called Esther who happens to be my music manager now. We were really close during my 1st year on campus but along the line, we stopped talking to each other and we gave ourselves space. Not until my 300 level, when we became close again to the point that other students thought we were dating. Funny enough, we weren't dating but it seemed so. I slept in her house a couple of times during my 300 level first semester most especially, exams period. On the last day of exams, I slept in her house again. She complained of severe cold, I wrapped my arms around her all through the night but I was conscious not to think of anything evil cause the girl is damn beautiful and she's very decent and well mannered. I started touching her all over her body but she didn't react, so I kept on and on but I was afraid to make a next move so that I wouldn't end up getting disappointed. At least to some extent, that was what I thought. We woke up in the morning, we talked for sometime and then I left her house. We both went on holidays and then we were so into each other, we'll call, chat and check up on each other by leaving messages on WhatsApp if we were not online. She stays in Abuja and i stay in Calabar so distance was a major barrier. This whole thing continued only for me to ask her out and she said that we should just be friends, that she's not physically attracted to me. I almost died. I listened to her and I shunned the whole idea of dating her but now I'm regretting my actions..Maybe I should have fvcked her. I think I made a terrible mistake. The only problem is that she is very decent and well mannered, respectful and full of wisdom. I couldn't have just been so wicked because of konji. Anyway, we'll soon be resuming for my final year 1st semester cause I'm currently on my IT. Should I fvck her? Or should I just keep her as my very good friend cause the truth is, I don't want to loose her. Please no nonsense comments nairalanders. This is about my emotions and it's really important to me. Thanks in advance for your wonderful comments.

8 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by 2dice01: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2019
what should we do with the picture you upload?

Back to the topic

She might only want you as Friends with Benefit grin
Don't ask her out again
Act like oldtimes

You need to learn the act of Mindfuckíng
Then she will be all yours

10 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2019
2dice01:
That's the girl's picture
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by jeff1607(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

edakun, remove the picture

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by WorWorBoy: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

She no fine self.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2019
jeff1607:

edakun, remove the picture
I've removed it bro, I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by 2dice01: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
Don't be dumb son Did you ask for her Permission to upload her pics on a Public forum

she might be here also all your chances will be blown off Kindly delete it

7 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by ahnie: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Children of nowadays.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2019
2dice01:

Back to the topic

She might only want you as Friends with Benefit grin
Don't ask her out again
Act like oldtimes

You need to learn the act of Mindfuckíng
Then she will be all yours
What's Mindfuckíng?

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2019
2dice01:
Don't be dumb son
Did you ask for her Permission to upload her pics on a Public forum

she might be here also
all your chances will be blown off
Kindly delete it
I'm sorry brotherly, I've removed it.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2019
ahnie:
Children of nowadays.
I'm 20 grin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by 2dice01: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

What's Mindfuckíng?
You need to start acting like her Boyfriend with asking her out

she is already yours but you are dulling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2019
WorWorBoy:
She no fine self.
Your moniker says it all cheesy
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by 2dice01: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
I'm sorry brotherly, I've removed it.
Good bro
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2019
2dice01:

That's supposed to be without not with right?
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by WEIRDFOWL: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2019
cheesy

Why would you upload her picture ? This really tell why she turn you down . #fishbrain

After you deleted the picture , You can keep her as friend. There’s time , if she want you , she will make the move .

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by ahnie: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

I'm 20 grin

Still a child...my son!
I would advise you jelely accept the friend zone chieftaincy title.

25 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Demmylove(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Dude, seriously this is really wrong, please remove this girl's picture, why didn't you upload your own. And as for your matter, since it is your priority as you are resuming to have sex with her, that mindset will destroy your relationship with her and once you have sex with her, every emotional attachment you have for her will be gone almost immediately, trust me, she will become worthless in your eyes, just keep her as a friend that you cherish. She might just see that you truly care for her and agree to date her.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Homeboiy: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Don't Bleep her

4 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Demmylove(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Dude, seriously this is really wrong, please remove this girl's picture, why didn't you upload your own. And as for your matter, since it is your priority as you are resuming to have sex with her, that mindset will destroy your relationship with her and once you have sex with her, every emotional attachment you have for her will be gone almost immediately, trust me, she will become worthless in your eyes, just keep her as a friend that you cherish. She might just see that you truly care for her and agree to date you.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by 2dice01: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

That's supposed to be without not with right?
lemme guess you still less than 22 and she is 18 or so ..Are you a virgin

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by 11thGoldTREE: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2019
ahnie:

Still a child...my son!
son and mama palava

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2019
WEIRDFOWL:
cheesy

Why would you upload her picture ? This really tell why she turn you down . #fishbrain
I don't know why some people take pleasure in abusing other people, I've apologized already na. Do you want me to suck your prick?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2019
ahnie:

Still a child...my son!
Chaiii Annie grin grin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Demmylove:
Dude, seriously this is really wrong, please remove this girl's picture, why didn't you upload your own. And as for your matter, since it is your priority as you are resuming to have sex with her, that mindset will destroy your relationship with her and once you have sex with her, every emotional attachment you have for her will be gone almost immediately, trust me, she will become worthless in your eyes, just keep her as a friend that you cherish. She might just see that you truly care for her and agree to date her.
Thanks demmy, this comment made alot of sense.
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Homeboiy:
Don't Bleep her
Thanks my man
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by ahnie: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

I don't know why some people take pleasure in abusing other people, I've apologized already na. Do you want me to suck your prick?

This part got me lolz

5 Likes

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2019
2dice01:

Thanks brother
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by Demmylove(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:

Thanks demmy, this comment made alot of sense.

Happy to comment man

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2019
2dice01:
lemme guess you still less than 22 and she is 18 or so ..Are you a virgin
She's my agemate and I'm not a virgin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by khallebb(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2019
ahnie:
[/b]
This part got me lolz
grin grin grin
Re: I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance by WaywardSon(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2019
You are very funny.
She appears to want a man who takes control not some Nancy who'll cuddle for the entire night and leave. You better step up cos these ladies know what they want, any lady that let's you spend the night wants to fvcck you, simple as that, they're only hoping you have the necessary balls and don't mess it up yourself

Advice when this semester starts, limit your communications with her, and if you do spend one more night. Kiss the back of her neck after cuddling, works like magic

However you uploaded her pic to a public forum. undecided jeez wtf is wrong with you? That's the most childish thing I've seen all week. Says a lot about your mentality

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl I Fuvk Yesterday's Nude That I Takr (pics) / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.