Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) (56966 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) / Atiku, Obasanjo And Abdulsalami Abubakar All Smiles At Muson Center In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by wazobiang: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
But wait, must a rich man have large stomach in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
2shure:
scam

Its possible. Not a scam
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by bigboss80s(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
2shure:
scam
Don't be stupid. Look for your mates on here. I'm not the one.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by Leez(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Ifeanyi Uba walks out with smiles at his mansion at Nnewi when he got the election results.

Lalasticlala
afonja children of hate be like....

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
PDP so messed up in this election by fielding that old looking Obaze with his grey beer beer. Had it been they fielded young vibrant aspirants like Chidoka or Soludo, they would have totally trounced Obiano. You can understand how young looking Nwoye got more votes than Obaze, despite being in an "Osu" party. If they like, they can field Old looking Atiku in the general elections. PDP needs to reinvent itself to remain relevant, and in Anambra elections, Obiano was the lesser of the two evils. It was a pragmatic choice.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by vioment: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice environment and house.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
His gamble paid off, kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Stupid moderator Mdy44 , na your father u ban.
My life no d tied to this rubbish site. Fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by freshdude99(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
SoNature:

Fine house though the lion statues look out of fashion. I wish Osita Chidoka would join APGA ahead of Anambra's next election. Yes, I would prefer Chidoka to Ifeanyi Uba as Anambra Governor anytime...
I think soludo won't be a bad idea anyways. He's been perceived to be loyal to apga for some years now, he's got brains too

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by kerry57: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
SoNature:

Fine house though the lion statues look out of fashion. I wish Osita Chidoka would join APGA ahead of Anambra's next election. Yes, I would prefer Chidoka to Ifeanyi Uba as Anambra Governor anytime...
Ifeanyi uba that I know can only join apga on the promise of giving him the ticket for the next election which I do not think is the best option for Anambarians cos that for me is retrogressive .

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
he is just smilling because his investment in APGA and willie paid off. . .power will move to Anambra south come 2021 and he is getting ready for it. . ,
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by dokJ: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
next governor of Anambra state spotted.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
The don him self. I hail u oo but dis ur belle need adjustment
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
autotrader014:
Why won't he smile.. grin grin

Me when she makes N100million a year and talk about leaving me..

"I be like baby am pregnant " grin grin

Lolzzz

This is hilarious
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
excess money. very beautiful house and flooring
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by Joshuazedd(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
SoNature:

The way Nigerians support politicians by mere appearance from far like they know them personally. The Ifeanyi Ubah has affected more life positively than Chidoka but because he appears nice
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by emmie14: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Osuhatesosu:
Our oil money
our? Which of your oil? Do u have oil?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by Rotji(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
That moment when you return late at night tipsy and suddenly those lions appear as if they are coming towards you. Wetin you go do?! ���
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2017
chuckyly:
Wow...very nice house. I guess it can change night to day around it. grin The result was just anounced dis night but it's not even dark in his house grin
Love ur reasoning. More people like u needed in the police
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by anonimi: 5:10am On Nov 20, 2017
ubanett:
compensate him with what?

Ask LIE Mohammed who has been duly compensated for his helpful propaganda that brought presidot bubu and the All Poverty Congress, APC into power at the centre.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729270_fbimg1463576522480_jpeg1cdbdca1a64e01477696c4d9516aebf9

Revealed: How Buhari Budgeted N39 billion for Propaganda

In a bid to launder his already battered image, President Muhammadu Buhari has allocated a whooping sum of N39 billion in the 2016 budget to the Ministry of Information and Culture, a sum higher than the paltry N29 billion allocated to the Ministry of Agriculture.

This is a direct inverse of the 2015 budget, where Former President Goodluck Jonathan allocated the sum of N23 billion to Ministry of Information and N39 billion to the Agricultural Ministry.

The meager allocation to the Agricultural ministry has left political stakeholders wondering if the present administration aims at diversifying the economy or thriving on propaganda.

Buhari had in August, 2015 stated that Nigerians must stop paying mere lip service to agriculture, as crude oil and gas exports will no longer be sufficient as the country’s major revenue earner.

“It’s time to go back to the land. We must face the reality that the petroleum we had depended on for so long will no longer suffice. We campaigned heavily on agriculture, and we are ready to assist as many want to go into agricultural ventures,’’ Buhari stated.

However investigations by Post Nigeria revealed that Buhari’s words did not match his action following the lean budgetary provision for Agriculture.

More from: https://www.post-nigeria.com/revealed-how-buhari-budgeted-n39-billion-for-propaganda/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:18am On Nov 20, 2017
The late decamping of Ojukwus prodigal son to a party like APC really helped Obiano.people now get sensitive. Trooped out in sympathy and sentiment for APGA and Bianca.more so in a time when they ar still. Seinh APC from a Buhari view.he decamped at a wrong time
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2017
cashlurd:
He is a king maker. Worth the celebration. Unlike his counterpart Peter Obi Who forgot that APGA is an Igbo party and can't be changed in Anambra. The same way AD was a Yoruba party.

thats the same thing that would happen to imo. apga would floor them.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by sinator(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2017
And this is news??

Do you know how many times i have smiled during and after election...

Am tired of nigeria celebrity news
Re: Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) by thundafire: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Igbo with love for lions statue

(1) (2) (Reply)

George Floyd Dies After minesota Policemen Choke Him For 8 Minutes / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.