Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker (2208 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Coworker Bothers Me At Work? / Office Romance: The Best Way To Date A Coworker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by mystikal(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2007
Are They any any imminent dangers in dating your coworker?

Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by ginastone(f): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2007
OMO MAKE U NO TRY AM OH E GO PUT U 4 TROBLE
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by VOR(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2007
mystikal:

Are They any any imminent dangers in dating your coworker?

Yeah, sure there are, you might end up married to her like me. grin grin grin
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by McDoe(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2007
Not good. It can affect your work and general concentration. It is even worse when you don't have enough money to sustain the relationship. Flee from such moves
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by uspry1(f): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2007
Not good idea dating coworker, just like what @McCoe say.

In addition, coworker can become violence stalker to you once broke up relationship. Even office people at work alway bring rumors/gossips about coworker relationship that affect you too. Some company's policy is not allow anyone employees dating other employees that lead to terminate the job. Not worth!!!

If you and coworker is discreet from anyone(example both different department to work for), I guess it is pretty safe!
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by whitelexi(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2007
Imagine what will happen if, as a man, your date is superior to u and u had to break off.
Your date will simply go and your job will follow grin
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by domwas2(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2007
its not ok from experience  undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by puker(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2007
Just stop it if you dont wono loose ya job. Experience has thought so many different lessons.
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by carnal: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
for fling yes,for datin No.a friend almost lost his job datin a co-worker sincerely why his line manager was allready strokin d babe ass and he was not aware but the babe wanted to settle down which wat my guy wanted too,she neva told my guy and she started to double run d show unfortunately for her d manager and d guy de play golf together na so dem jam for golf course and na dia d bobo wahala start and dis babe neva mentioned it even wen d guy keeps tellin her about probs wit d manager she kept quite until a senior supervisor in my own unit who overheard d manager tellin anoda chap hw he intends to deal wit dis my friend opened up to us,omo com see race na wit 6 legs ooooo
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by MrCork17: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
well I nyansh my manager early last year.  Guess what? 

Am now the new deputy asssistance Clerical officer!! wink
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by pendo89(f): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2011
lol funny.
My company recently called a meeting and touched on this. Office dating was at an all time high,among the junior staff and their excuse was, they lack sufficient time to mingle outside.Its a very busy company anyway. The company issued a warning saying if 2 staff members decide to date and eventually marry then they must choose btwn them who stays and who goes! They will not have a company full of couples.
Its just crazy. Its not healthy at all. I have seen that the output reduces and people dont take the job serious. Its very easy to overlook a workers mistake cz you are dating them.
Well, since the meeting no staff is allowed to work extra hours unless its an emergency. Staff are literally  'forced' to go home and mingle with the outside world!
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by MrsChima(f): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

well I nyansh my manager early last year.  Guess what? 

Am now the new deputy asssistance Clerical officer!! wink

You are an office ho living in a "mansion" in COUNCIL FLATS? Hmm.
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by kokoye(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
I once messed with a co-worker and it did not end well. Ther was no defined relationship . .we were just friends with benefits.

Then a girl came to see me at work and this co-worker couldnt handle it . . she did everything possible to make my life miserable.

I was relieved when she finished her NYSC and had to leave.

not worth it.
Re: The Dangers Of Dating A Coworker by madoba: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2011
carnal:

for fling yes,for datin No.a friend almost lost his job datin a co-worker sincerely why his line manager was allready strokin d babe Bottom and he was not aware but the babe wanted to settle down which wat my guy wanted too,she neva told my guy and she started to double run d show unfortunately for her d manager and d guy de play golf together na so dem jam for golf course and na dia d bobo wahala start and dis babe neva mentioned it even wen d guy keeps tellin her about probs wit d manager she kept quite until a senior supervisor in my own unit who overheard d manager tellin anoda chap hw he intends to deal wit dis my friend opened up to us,omo com see race na wit 6 legs ooooo

LOL grin  grin So sorry I couldn't help laughing. Has your friend quit the job? What was that chic thinking in the first place by dating 2 men at the same time within the same organization? Kai some chics sef na wao.

(1) (Reply)

If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You / I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! / The New Generation Of Nigerian Men Like Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.