Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You (2209 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by SoAmazing(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
What do you do if your first cousin wanna sleep with you cause the guy she's married to is impotent and doesn't give a hoot about sex or raising kids?She's been away from sex since she got married to this guy and that's about two years.She finds you very attractive and very capable down south.
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by StrStruck(f): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2009
. . . and you were the one coming at toocute's neck for her "stupid" thread.
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2009
/\
          i
          i
        grin
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by SoAmazing(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
Aww yeah?You taking the piss, right?This is something that happened to a homie of mine.So if you ain't nothing constructive and useful to say Bleep off.That's just the way it is(Tupac Shakur)!
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Amazing aint it? grin
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by evergreen6: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2009
St☆rStruck:

ROFL grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by SoAmazing(m): 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2009
@starstruck, no one's throwing themselves on other people's face like your so called toocute, this is a general thread to address issues happening about people around.
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by StrStruck(f): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2009
SoAmazing!:

Aww yeah?You taking the piss, right?This is something that happened to a homie of mine.

Right . . . I believe that as much as I believe that your thread isn't made up.

SoAmazing!:

So if you ain't nothing constructive and useful to say mess off.That's just the way it is(Tupac Shakur)!

Just like you dropped your constructive words of wisdom in toocute's thread?

SoAmazing!:

@starstruck, no one's throwing themselves on other people's face like your so called toocute, this is a general thread to address issues happening about people around.

Men having erections at the sight of a woman>>>>>>>>>>>>> your first cousin trying to have sex with you.

Nice script though. Nollywood would eat it up smiley
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2009
Urgh, starstruck dear, what happened to the gifs? sad angry
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by StrStruck(f): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
Nothing at all. . .

Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
Just how I like it wink cool grin
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by SoAmazing(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2009
@starstruck.I see you've been hired by toocute to be "his" or her spokesperson to save his or "her" face like your politicians do in Naija, yeah?Bring it on if you can,
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Right . . . I believe that as much as I believe that your thread isn't made up.

Just like you dropped your constructive words of wisdom in toocute's thread?

Men having erections at the sight of a woman>>>>>>>>>>>>> your first cousin trying to have sex with you.

Nice script though. Nollywood would eat it up smiley
Infact, the erection storyline sounds the most real and comprehendable of the two 'scripts'  lipsrsealed
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by StrStruck(f): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2009
ibkaye:

Infact, the erection storyline sounds the most real and comprehendable of the two 'scripts'  lipsrsealed

YES!!!

SoAmazing!:

@starstruck.I see you've been hired by toocute to be "his" or her spokesperson to save his or "her" face like your politicians do in Naija, yeah?Bring it on if you can,

death@ you subliminally trying to say that toocute might be male. I still feel like this would be a nice script. If I might add, in the scene where you and your cousineventually do it, your cousin's husband should finally want sex and walk in on her getting her fill.
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
ibkaye:

Just how I like it wink cool grin
What do you like?

What are they teaching this kids in school sef cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by SoAmazing(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
@ibkaye, Comprehendable or comprehensible?Thought it was only toocute that was full of shit,
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

What do you like?

What are they teaching this kids in school sef cheesy cheesy
Lol

SoAmazing!:

@ibkaye, Comprehendable or comprehensible?Thought it was only toocute that was full of shit,
See no link between typing a wrong word and being 'full of shit' grin
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by 190: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2009
please u guys shud
leave starstruck and soamazing
im enjoying their tug of war here
pls leave them alone and dont distract them grin grin
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2009
[s]Ibukun, I saw your Message.
sorry babe, wasn't online.
You gotta tell me to log in, because am rarely on tongue smiley
[/s]
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
@Toyin
Hehehe, it's ok dear smiley
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by SoAmazing(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2009
@ibkaye, call me on +447541748884 and I'll lecture you on the big difference between the two!I wonder what crap they feed you with in that home of yours!
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2009
SoAmazing!:

@ibkaye, call me on +447541748884 and I'll lecture you on the big difference between the two!I wonder what crap they feed you with in that home of yours!
ok thanx smiley
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by StrStruck(f): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2009
@SoAmazing, you backed down already? What happened to you bringing it on? and btw, leave Ibk alone.
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by yme1(f): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2009
NL na so una like insult
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by SoAmazing(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2009
I'm really having lotta fun on this thread.Really chilling with a bottle of cider!
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by StrStruck(f): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
That only means one thing . . . your cousin is coming over.
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2009
St☆rStruck:

That only means one thing . . . your cousin is coming over.

Dead.
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2009
/\
i
i
kiss say no mo dear cus i think SoAmazing likes u
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2009
Ibk, let me hear that you called him and see me coming after you to flog you.

shotigbo angry angry
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by SoAmazing(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2009
Never knew so many here are so tanked up with cow dung!C'mon, be my guests.
Re: If Your First Cousing Wants To Sleep With You by SoAmazing(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2009
You guys are really cracking me up with laughter.Welcome aboard!

(1) (2) (3)

I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! / I Want To Marry Her. / LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.