Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (49478 Views)

Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) / Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by AnanseK(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

I beg to differ. This is the first step towards progress. Realizing just how different we are and embracing it. We keep lying to ourselves that we can co exist but that's never going to happen. This delusion is what keeps bringing us down. It's a miracle we haven't imploded already.

How can we exist together when you eat dog and donkey meat?
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Ugosample(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
AnanseK:

It obviously pained you a lot. But I agree with what he says.
The trailer loads of donkeys always on the road to the South. What are they used for?
I'm a regular visitor to the south and I only eat fish and eggs as part of my protein diet.

Even you is saying this

Who eats donkey meat in the South?

Is that what they are telling you up there?

Many of those into meat business here are aboki people like you, so what's the big deal?

If you don't want to eat pork, or dog meat, it's fine.

But NEVER spread false information

And the guy is saying "don't be kind to them" like seriously?
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Ugosample(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
AnanseK:

And who told you we all eat dog meat?
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by AnanseK(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Somyou eat only the donkey and not the dog? I don't believe you.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by samiegreg(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
tribalism is the major setback Nigeria has and should be destroyed. I rep one Nigeria
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by oyoofong(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hate speech monitoring team,please swing into action.This defiant brother of ours must be apprehended and prosecuted.Too harsh to ignore. Lai and Onoche go to work
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by akigbemaru: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
SunFlow:
Southern Prospective Corp Members did not take it lightly...
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Azam101: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
What the guy said it true I was in IMO state owerri precisely last year most of their restaurant pork meat were sold I was fortunate not to have eaten it. even at road side one will see the meat well garnished
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Peejoeee(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
What is amazing here is the grammar of these graduates. If you been so lazy to type, use auto correct.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Gome23: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Goat!!!
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Are those comments from corpers? Chai
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by plantae(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Factfinder1:
Problems of this country is the north and Islam....I hope nysc management sees this and makes sure this guy serves for 2 years and doesn't get paid for the second year....this are people who graduated by the grace of God through quota systems

How is Islam the problem of Nigeria? Your pastors that have turned your brains upside down aren't problem of Nigeria; Your fellow Christians who have been abducting in Lagos State and other parts of Nigeria aren't problem to Nigeria; Your fellow Christians who're militants and are professional kidnappers of expatriates arent of Nigeria; Your fellow Christians who stole Nigeria blind to pay tithes and acquire jets for those agents of doom you called pastors; Your poisonous post isn't a problem of Nigeria. If those social vices I highlighted above aren't problems I don't know what will be.

3 Likes

Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by plantae(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
plantae:

How is Islam the problem of Nigeria? Your pastors that have turned your brains upside down aren't problem of Nigeria? Your fellow Christians who have been abducting in Lagos State and other parts of Nigeria aren't problem of Nigeria? Your fellow Christians who're militants and professional kidnappers of expatriates arent problem of Nigeria; Your fellow Christians who stole Nigeria blind to pay tithes and acquire jets for those agents of doom you called pastors aren't problem of Nigeria ?Your poisonous post isn't a problem of Nigeria. If those social vices I highlighted above aren't problems I don't know what will be.

Factfinder or what do you call yourself? If you really don't want to be doomed, don't ever write a post and portray Islam in the bad light.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
AnanseK:

Haha. Very funny. You know damn well they're haram so we can't eat them. However I hope saying that we do made you feel better.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Azam101:
What the guy said it true I was in IMO state owerri precisely last year most of their restaurant pork meat were sold I was fortunate not to have eaten it. even at road side one will see the meat well garnished

Yuuup. And they're salty cause someone is saying the truth. I commend your courage for being able to stay in that sh it hole at all. I'd rather not serve.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Of course you do.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Axis313(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
The guy forgot to add donkey and snake meat.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by perryy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Why blaming someone that needs help? It is obvious his brain box is correct and needs urgent replacement. Oya, let's donate.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by AnanseK(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Haha. Very funny. You know damn well they're haram so we can't eat them. However I hope saying that we do made you feel better.

You are confused. I don't eat haram.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Ugosample(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Azam101:

Did you tell them NOT to serve you pork meat and they served you?

You aboki people get problem too much.
There is always a distinction made, meat (beef) fish, chicken then if the restaurant sells it, Pork.

Nobody will sell you pork meat as beef.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
AnanseK:

You are confused. I don't eat haram.

You're the confused one. Northerners dont eat haram because we're mostly muslims. whats your excuse?
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Did you tell them NOT to serve you pork meat and they served you?

You aboki people get problem too much.
There is always a distinction made, meat (beef) fish, chicken then if the restaurant sells it, Pork.

Nobody will sell you pork meat as beef.

LOL! Nope. I actually think you lot do it intentionally just out of spite and hatred. And we're the ones with too much problem?
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Ugosample(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Yuuup. And they're salty cause someone is saying the truth. I commend your courage for being able to stay in that sh it hole at all. I'd rather not serve.

Somebody from the north is calling another region shithole lmao; D
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Ugosample(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

LOL! Nope. I actually think you lot do it intentionally just out of spite and hatred. And we're the ones with too much problem?

Me?
I don't have a restaurant.
And who hates you guys?

Even after decades of your animal brothers killing my people in the north ( i lost 4 cousins in Kaduna ALONE) shops looted, and even more killings, religious intolerance by your backward thinking people, we still don't hate you.
After that mumu guy declared quit notice and threatened my people, we still do not care you
But I never saw one aboki come out to tackle this.
The ones living in the South are going about their business freely and nothing is happening to them, and you think we hate you grin grin

Na una sabi
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Somebody from the north is calling another region shithole lmao; D

Oooh who are you small fries trying to deceive, the north might in some cases be less developed in terms of infrastructure but the south east literally stinks and is ugly as hell. Plus erosion pot holes and mud. Everyone who has been there can attest to that. Your region is a literal shithole.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Ugosample(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Oooh who are you small fries trying to deceive, the north might in some cases be less developed in terms of infrastructure but the south east literally stinks and is ugly as hell. Plus erosion pot holes and mud. Everyone who has been there can attest to that. Your region is a literal shithole.

LMAO; D grin

Nigga please
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Me?
I don't have a restaurant.
And who hates you guys?

Even after decades of your animal brothers killing my people in the north ( i lost 4 cousins in Kaduna ALONE) shops looted, and even more killings, religious intolerance by your backward thinking people, we still don't hate you.
After that mumu guy declared quit notice and threatened my people, we still do not care you
But I never saw one aboki come out to tackle this.
The ones living in the South are going about their business freely and nothing is happening to them, and you think we hate you grin grin

Na una sabi

Its obvious by the utterances of your people and the many who support them that you despise us. What exactly do you mean by backward thinking? when we behave unusually at least we know it might be due to illiteracy and so that can be fixed. But even with your education is it not you lot that have ruined nigerias international reputation? from scammers to drug dealers, every nigerian stereotype is that of the south. So much so that you cant even relate to being a nigerian outside of the country because it deosnt represent who you are.

You speak of the person who declared a quit notice, was he not chastised afterwards? what about that egg faced baboon who was threatening genocide and engaging in hate speech against the north yeah?

Or your brothers singling out northerners in buses for assault? is that what you deem peaceful? The problem with you monkeys is even you're educated you cant be reasonable. A monkey will always remain a monkey regardless.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ugosample:

LMAO; D grin

Nigga please

You know its true grin
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by AnanseK(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

You're the confused one. Northerners dont eat haram because we're mostly muslims. whats your excuse?

My excuse is that I'm a northerner and a Muslim. So who is confused now?
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by senitorspeaker(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
2:46 am in the morning. Mr. Screenshot what did you download
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
AnanseK:

My excuse is that I'm a northerner and a Muslim. So who is confused now?

LOL. You attacked me first. You're the one whose confused. Friendly fire I guess grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.