Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (49489 Views)

Be Ready To Pay Ransom - NYSC Handbook Advises Corpers (Photo) / Corpers Posted To Secondary Schools For NYSC, How Did You Cope With The Girls? / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by saabright(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
every1 hitting d guy and directing all sorts of insults at him. to be frank with his post, it holds a little amount of truth. I av a Muslim lady serving in Enugu, their are certain parts of Enugu they cant go wearing hijab (covering their body), cos they will be called boko haram. they called her and her friends boko haram a particular time when they went to market to purchase food stuffs....most of the marketers refused to sell anytin to to calling them boko haram. so I dont blame him. he spoke from experience.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Azam101: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Ugosample post=62554866]

Did you tell them NOT to serve you pork meat and they served you?

You aboki people get problem too much.
There is always a distinction made, meat (beef) fish, chicken then if the restaurant sells it, Pork.

Nobody will sell you pork meat as beef.[/quote so you expect the restaurant to differentiate it abi ? and it would be prepared with the same utensils ! no Wonder you don't know that you are the one eating and sleeping with problems!
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Azam101: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
saabright:
every1 hitting d guy and directing all sorts of insults at him. to be frank with his post, it holds a little amount of truth. I av a Muslim lady serving in Enugu, their are certain parts of Enugu they cant go wearing hijab (covering their body), cos they will be called boko haram. they called her and her friends boko haram a particular time when they went to market to purchase food stuffs....most of the marketers refused to sell anytin to to calling them boko haram. so I dont blame him. he spoke from experience.
May Almighty God bless you. most people don't know that coin has to sides!
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Factfinder1:
Problems of this country is the north and Islam....I hope nysc management sees this and makes sure this guy serves for 2 years and doesn't get paid for the second year....this are people who graduated by the grace of God through quota systems

Because of a random post from single person about his personal experience (admittedly laced with a tinge of bigotry on his side) you couldn't wait to malign a whole region of people and their main religion; simply so that you could also unleash your own brand of extreme bigotry.

Judging from the many nasty posts by southerners against the north we witness every day in this forum; it does not surprise one bit to see a few from the north (such as this corper) espousing similar bitterness against southerners - after all hate begets hatred.

Finally, for every alleged graduate by quota system there are equally far more southerners graduating through either exam malpractice, having bought their way in cash or kind; using forged certificates or out-rightly impersonating others (e.g. a family of 40 sharing the same certificate) - you will notice them quite easily in their jobs due to their incompetency and also here in this forum by the quality of their posts.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by abuhari: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Your advice is in order. God bless
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Factfinder1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
plantae:

How is Islam the problem of Nigeria? Your pastors that have turned your brains upside down aren't problem of Nigeria; Your fellow Christians who have been abducting in Lagos State and other parts of Nigeria aren't problem to Nigeria; Your fellow Christians who're militants and are professional kidnappers of expatriates arent of Nigeria; Your fellow Christians who stole Nigeria blind to pay tithes and acquire jets for those agents of doom you called pastors; Your poisonous post isn't a problem of Nigeria. If those social vices I highlighted above aren't problems I don't know what will be.

A Christian suicide bomber chanting allahu arkbar has never ever been caught anywhere in the world expecting underage 72 virgins as rewards
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Factfinder1:

A Christian suicide bomber chanting allahu arkbar has never ever been caught anywhere in the world expecting underage 72 virgins as rewards

But it seems all the baby factories and drug peddlers and scammers and most armed robbers and kidnappers are cross wearing church going jobby jousters. I'd take illiteracy over genetic ineptness and cultural decay all day any day. Forest dwelling monkeys.
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Factfinder1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
UlrikVandram:

But it seems all the baby factories and drug peddlers and scammers and most armed robbers and kidnappers are cross wearing church going jobby jousters. I'd take illiteracy over genetic ineptness and cultural decay all day any day. Forest dwelling monkeys.

I guess all the Islamic Alfa's in the west who also doubles as ritualist and skull miners ate church goers too...I guess Fulani herdsmen are church goers too...boko haram are fighting for Christians to I guess carry your northern illiteracy and the doctrines of a rapist of underage girls away from me
Re: A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Factfinder1:

I guess all the Islamic Alfa's in the west who also doubles as ritualist and skull miners ate church goers too...I guess Fulani herdsmen are church goers too...boko haram are fighting for Christians to I guess carry your northern illiteracy and the doctrines of a rapist of underage girls away from me

But your god raped an underaged Mary and blamed it on a "ghost". He's a nonce.

I told you. All you southern monkeys are the same to me. Your DNA is inseparable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corps Member Allegedly Absconds With N2.3M Meant For 144 Corpers In Osun( Pix) / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.