Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships (30391 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Annoying Things Women Do / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by MsZee(f): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
As for moi, I [/b]HATE[b] Relationships!!!!!!!!!

Its so demanding and am so much a free spirit person, worse, I got this "so - into - you" guy. cry

Why can't we all forget this phuckin thing called relationship
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ms Zee:

As for moi, I HATE Relationships!!!!!!!!!

Its so demanding and am so much a free spirit person, worse, I got this "so - into - you" guy. cry

No we won't. Infact, U'll be our case study grin
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by unitee(f): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2010
i think it gonna be pride
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by alldone(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
it all about education, we learn everyday. we must know what will suit your spouse.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Jizzy(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
Always but ur self before ur woman
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by BABAYD: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2010
i do not agree with all the reasons.relationship do not have any particular rules.Even if there are rules ,for every general rule there is an exception.

For instance i know a Guy who wants a second wife simply cos the wife does not ask him where and when he goes ,she doe not complain even when she knows he dates other girls.

Considering the above rules ,she does not nag and she doesnt crowd him,infact he has enough space yet he is complaining.

Human beings are perculiar therefore we need to find out the perculiar need of each relationship.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Ghredon(f): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
a man that is unfateful and a woman that is inexperience
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by r231(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
BABAY D:

i do not agree with all the reasons.relationship do not have any particular rules.Even if there are rules ,for every general rule there is an exception.

For instance i know a Guy who wants a second wife simply cos the wife does not ask him where and when he goes ,she doe not complain even when she knows he dates other girls.
Considering the above rules ,she does not nag and she doesnt crowd him,infact he has enough space yet he is complaining.

Human beings are perculiar therefore we need to find out the perculiar need of each relationship.

the guy is confused
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Confuse10(f): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ post: Well, to tell the truth you are right, But there are some areas that is kinda switched around. All all gals do that. Like me, I am usually quite and give my fiance alot of space. I am usuall the one who yearned for space to breath. He goes through my phone, answer it even though i am right there. Asking who i was talking to even when i am on the one, ( He never wait to ask) He talk to me even though he know i am on the phone. This happen all the time and i don't talk to anybody but my family, best friends and people from work. He knows all of them.
When i talked on the phone with my family, he listens, which i don't care if he was listening, but he never wait for me to hang up before he talk to me, or sometimes he just cut enterfer and talk like my family was talking to him too, i mean, not be rude but sometimes when you are talking to your family about stuff that only you and them know about, you just don't want anybody to cut in. It will be disrestpectful to them. I told him to stop but he still doesn't stop and he act like i just told him something terrible, He want to go work out but i don't, i am already small and fit i can get any smaller or more fit, lol i weigh like 105 lb already, (huh, ) He usually the one who complains all the time. He doesn't like me talking to anybody(guy) or catch a ride with co-workers whether they are single or not, I have to stop here cuz  there are still more, I am more quiet one and usually want to go do things on my own and my way; He complains if i did that and always want me to go and do things with him all the time, i mean that is sweet but, well gotta stop here
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Tayookora(f): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2010
Comunication is Key. It's really good to read signals but I think it's ok to say exactly what you prefer not with all things but if you need time or space for an extended time please say so and let the person know that you really do have few things that you are dealing with that you really just dont wish to talk about. To me that is the mature thing to do that is is you want to keep the relationship alive.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by ayettymama(f): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ms Zee:

As for moi, I [/b]HATE[b] Relationships!!!!!!!!!

awww love *hug* dont let that one man hold u down

inno exactly how u feel

life lessons' take it down as learnt and move on!

a relationship is how u make it darling
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by TeeJay6(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=14pt] Addendum[/size]
10.1  Women that cannot cook
10.2. Men who thinks saying I love you to his woman makes him less of a man
10.3. Women with "Acid" tongue
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Tayookora(f): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
Tee_Jay:

[size=14pt] Addendum[/size]
10.1 Women that cannot cook
10.2. Men who thinks saying I love you to his woman makes him less of a man
10.3. Women with "Acid" tongue
I think that men that say I love you a behave in an estranged manner ruin relationships.
If a man wants to be with a woman say so if it changes say so please stop play with peoples hearts and minds.
It's not right. People who a are hot and cold in relationships should not be in relationships cause they are not ready.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 01, 2010
There's one thing the poster didn't mention though which is women who are aggressive. My last relationship broke up because she was friggin aggressive and she'd seize any oppurtunity to shout on me even in public. Being naturally soft I don't back at people when they shout on me but it doesn't mean I like or can tolerate it.
I disagree with the clingy thing about ladies , maybe if you don't love her enough you might be put off when ever she clings unto you , well I just love it when my girlfriend wants to be around me every time as it reassures me of her feelings towards me , it is when she starts giving me space that I might start to raise eyebrows.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Tayookora(f): 3:30am On Apr 01, 2010
apocalypse:

There's one thing the poster didn't mention though which is women who are aggressive. My last relationship broke up because she was friggin aggressive and she'd seize any oppurtunity to shout on me even in public. Being naturally soft I don't back at people when they shout on me but it doesn't mean I like or can tolerate it.
I disagree with the clingy thing about ladies , maybe if you don't love her enough you might be put off when ever she clings unto you , well I just love it when my girlfriend wants to be around me every time as it reassures me of her feelings towards me , it is when she starts giving me space that I might start to raise eyebrows.

YOU ARE RIGHT SOME WOMEN ARE AGRESSIVE AND REALLY ANYONE MALE OR FEMALE WHO REACTS TO THEIR PARTNER LIKE THAT DOES NOT LOVE THEM OR CAN'T FULL APPRECIATE THEM.
BUTYOU ARE RIGHT IF A WOMAN OR MAN STARTS TO WANT SPACE ALL THE TIME THEN YOU NEED TO BACK THE HELL AWAY. FAST COS THEY ARE NO LONGER SOLELY YOURS i HAVE LEARNT THAT. iT'S THE HARDEST THING TO ACCEPT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BUILD YOUR HOPES UP sad
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by vinooh: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2010
hmmmmmmm 1o1
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by vinooh: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2010
guy u got me,am guilty of some i gonna change shocked[b][/b]
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by dns(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2010
am guilty of all in some xtence, but it easy said, than done. couple of ladies always have this mind set, that is miss independent. but could it be right for a girl to have some other person as her best friend rather than her spouse. pls great relationship is what i need and i know that is what every body needs, but just that no body knows how to make it work perfectly, so i think we are all still on the learning process.

God should help us all NL Amen!!!
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Gilbertman(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2010
@moderators, honestly I don't know why you don't or choose not to edit some of the postings here!!The grammatical errors are just too much!!I figured out it is allowed to write the internet slangs, abbreviations,pidgin english etc, but what about someone thats writing in Queen's english and cannot spelt correctly?The moderators and owner(s) of Nairaland should take time to edit or input a add-on that can automatically spell-check!!! Pls and Pls foreigners come here too, not just we Nigerians, Let's show we are educated!!
@Posters(those affected only) kindly endearvor to read through your comments and to spell check before you hit the 'add comment/submit comment button.Thanks
"Check out the posting by "OPC" Builty is in the eye of the beholder!!!
As per the main article, some relationships are like a mini-captivity,some are like mini-zoo,and some, the rare, are paradise like.But in all there is always a way to work out a midway.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Gilbertman(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
@Confuse 10:That will be a hell of a union.Whatever you do, DO NOT stay anymore in that relationship.If you are not owing anything to the person,get off now and put miles between you two.If you are anxious of been left behind in dating and getting hooked, there are resources to help you find the right person.Please for the sake of your heritage,leave that man!! He is an obssessive pervert and does not regard you at all as a person or human being.Do you want to live all your life bending to his every whims and caprices?Tell you what he is like a desert land that will never be satisfy,no matter the amount of rainfall.One day the guy will just kill you pointblank for no reason!!
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by InesQor(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
Gilbertman:

@moderators, honestly I don't know why you don't or choose not to edit some of the postings here!![/b]The grammatical errors are just too much!!I figured out it is allowed to write the internet slangs, abbreviations,pidgin english etc, but what about someone thats writing in Queen's [size=13pt][b]english[/size] and cannot [size=13pt]spelt[/size] correctly?The  moderators and owner(s) of Nairaland should take time to edit or input [size=13pt]a add-on[/size] that can automatically spell-check!!! Pls and Pls foreigners come here too, [size=13pt]not just we Nigerians[/size], Let's show we are educated!!
@Posters(those affected only) kindly [size=13pt]endearvor[/size] to read through your comments and to spell check before you hit the 'add comment/submit comment button.Thanks
"Check out the [size=13pt]posting[/size] by "OPC" Builty is in the eye of the beholder!!!
As per the main article,[size=13pt] some relationships are like a mini-captivity[/size],some are like mini-zoo,and some, [size=13pt]the rare[/size], are [size=13pt]paradise like[/size].But in all there is always a way to [size=13pt]work out a midway[/size].
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Here's a spade calling a spade a spade  grin grin cheesy cool tongue lipsrsealed  undecided undecided undecided
[img]http://freerangetuna.files./2008/02/spade_large.gif[/img]
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by ayettymama(f): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^the poster just kept shooting

dem bullets mayne!!
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by InesQor(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^^ LOLz I don't usually call people out on their typos but I couldn't resist it this time because he was pointing chubby fingers! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by nwabuking5(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2010
googles how are u?
please i need to see that picture on ur profile yesterday
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by ficoram(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
Gilbertman:

@moderators, honestly I don't know why you don't or choose not to edit some of the postings here!!The grammatical errors are just too much!!I figured out it is allowed to write the internet slangs, abbreviations,pidgin english etc, but what about someone thats writing in Queen's english and cannot spelt correctly?The moderators and owner(s) of Nairaland should take time to edit or input a add-on that can automatically spell-check!!! Pls and Pls foreigners come here too, not just we Nigerians, Let's show we are educated!!
@Posters(those affected only) kindly endearvor to read through your comments and to spell check before you hit the 'add comment/submit comment button.Thanks
"Check out the posting by "OPC" Builty is in the eye of the beholder!!!
As per the main article, some relationships are like a mini-captivity,some are like mini-zoo,and some, the rare, are paradise like.But in all there is always a way to work out a midway.
WOLE soyinka of our time,i guess you dont get it all-right yourself.
@CONFUSE10:dear i think your hubby has some personality issue,sorry if you find this insulting,or it may be that he is insecure about you.this could be due to you having an upper-hand than him,or the social class difference is too much.please try to analyse the situation and decide and decide if you can live with it.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by adaphik(f): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2010
InesQor:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Here's a spade calling a spade a spade  grin grin cheesy cool tongue lipsrsealed  undecided undecided undecided
@ InesQor; ur Just too much.
Imagine the person trying to correct is even worse off, LMAO Jaree
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by adaphik(f): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2010
InesQor:

@ InesQor; ur Just too much.
Imagine the person trying to correct is even worse off, LMAO Jaree
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by sleazy5(m): 4:25am On Apr 04, 2010
yeah ur stuff's good. but i disagree with the issue of only men not answdring the phone. most times its the women who are guilty of this.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Gilbertman(m): 1:38am On May 05, 2010
To @ InesQor and other better English language users and writers.Thanks for the errors pointed out.I wouldn't say or will ever claim I have the total mastery of the language,and I am quite open to correction(s).However, you will do well to place the correct usage next to the error.Not as much for me but for others that may learn one or two things from the wrong usages and the corrections thereof.As it were,I could see what should have been etc.Who is afraid of making mistake?And there are different kinds of spades too for different purposes.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by adaphik(f): 3:36pm On May 06, 2010
Gilbertman:

To @ InesQor and other better English language users and writers.Thanks for the errors pointed out.I wouldn't say or will ever claim I have the total mastery of the language,and I am quite open to correction(s).However, you will do well to place the correct usage next to the error.Not as much for me but for others that may learn one or two things from the wrong usages and the corrections thereof.As it were,I could see what should have been etc.Who is afraid of making mistake?And there are different kinds of spades too for different purposes.
No one, claims to have complete mastery of English. Your not the only contributor on this thread, many sound contributors saw errors n ignored it, because to err is human. But only u, could not, why? Only to attempt correction with blunders.
Abeg no try that kyn tin again.
vinooh:

hmmmmmmm 1o1

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by turkeyman: 6:39am On May 17, 2010
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.