Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do (1133 Views)

She Confessed To Doing A Three-some / Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) / she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by Ojizy1(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2017
I started dating this pretty lady 8 Months ago, when we had our first date and two days after I was called that she fainted and was admitted in the hospital receiving blood.
I sensed it that she had an abortion and asked she denied with tears that is not through that am just assuming...
We rolled for 8 Months on her birthday so told me that her conscience is troubling her that she has something important to tell me like a confession that whatever is the outcome she will bear it.
She told me she did abortion and was scared of losing that is why she concealed the secret back then...
Now am caught between two walls I love her so much and I want to let her go,guys what's the best advice...
I plan to marry her in the nearest future..
Re: She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2017
You love her so much to keep her, but at the same time, you wanna let her go for some reasons best known to you... Now search yourself, which of both options carries the greater power? Staying by her due to your strong love for her? Or letting go because the pain is too much to bare... Choose that, which you believe is right.

But I'd suggest, you give her another chance...seems she loves and cares about your feelings which is why she couldn't keep it away from the good man that you are. (I hope you really are a good man sha or maybe puna don tire you and you wan use opportunity dump the poor girl).

1 Like

Re: She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by ubunja(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2017
well lying to save a relationship is the easiest way to lose it.

2 Likes

Re: She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by zeenaman: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2017
She deserves your forgiveness and respect.

1 Like

Re: She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2017
For her to grow some b**bs and tell you mean she is slaying no more. She is ready for a long time commitment with you. Don't disappoint or dash her trust in you by breaking her heart.

She must have really saw that you are worthy as partner to confide on you. Forgive her and treat her right.

2 Likes

Re: She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Uuummm..

Was she scared of losing you ? And why u wanna let her go?
Re: She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by vicben27(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
80% of girls have done abortions in the past. that's really not a yestic to judge someone with we all have our secrets as long as her womb is still functional n the pusssy is still tight or manageable carry on bro. no body holy pass.

2 Likes

Re: She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by iCauseTrouble: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by Cuccitini(m): 11:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
When she gat d gut to tell u there is no other true love that pass dis
Re: She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do by nlPoster: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2019
You need Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are This 4 Ladies Fat? / Men Are Not The Same!!! / What Is Your Take On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.