Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. (7557 Views)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / The last comment without a like for 30 mins get 1500 recharge game begins at 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Assuming you have gotten a hall, Shared wedding card, invited guests, boasted on social media, bought a lot of drinks, cooked varieties: rice, soups, Amala, akpu, garri, chicken, fish, meat, goat; you have done marriage class, gotten wedding gown, gotten suit, gotten bridal shower attire, booked for honey moon hotel & resort centers; but at about 7pm in the night before the wedding day; she confessed that she slept with her ex few days back, and that she can't take the guilt into the marriage; that you should please forgive her and go into the union. What will you do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Karleb(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2019
Wedding == over.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by derrydinny: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2019
continue with the marriage and make her see hell in it

14 Likes

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by justiniyke29: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2019
ITS OVER
she only confessed to clear her mind and not because she feels remorse

3 Likes

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2019
justiniyke29:
ITS OVER
she only confessed to clear her mind and not because she feels remorse
But what ur expenses
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by meobizy(f): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2019
OP hates full stops.

1 Like

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by asjay(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2019
God forbid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Ukoabasi: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Wedding =overly over.

1 Like

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by schumastic(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
Call everything off. There is still a possibility she might end up sleeping with him and get pregnant for him after the wedding.
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by oginga: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pretend nothing happened and go ahead with the wedding as planned, then poison her later, or better still set her ablaze together with all the wedding gifts and entire properties/household.
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by johnkey: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
na to organize street carnival ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
I’ll simply take the mike from the pastor on our wedding day and spit what she did out and walk out of the church or registry .. The stain and the blemish will be there for her forever

1 Like

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
game over because I want to pretend as it's doesn't hurt and marry her, I might die young because their can't be trust in the marriage
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
una no go forgive?
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by JONSYN7154: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
shocked shocked
derrydinny:
cool
derrydinny:
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Are you guys not pastors?

2 Likes

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Kachi188(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
meobizy:
OP hates full stops.
OP has a beef with punctuation marks.

3 Likes

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by castro316: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
because she told me I will marry her still. That's what I want in my marriage. Come out clean. Some of you here will call off the wedding. Why? Will you prefer her go into it without telling you? I am marrying her not her pussy. What if it was the other way round, won't you wish to be forgiven? In marriage you have to carry a lot of forgiveness in it if not it will not get to 5 yrs talk more of 10 yrs

The truth is one day I will find out if she doesn't tell me. And shall bring down the hammer on her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by 9jaBloke: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
If it was the other way round, most people will advise the woman to go ahead with the wedding.

5 Likes

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by freeeeme(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Me..I will marry her. Forgive her. Only if she can face d disciplinary action at our place of worship. If she can confess before God. I'm fine.
Bt after marriage..my watch on her go he like CCTV wey dey Dubai mall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by justiniyke29: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
bukkyemotions:
But what ur expenses
in business sometimes we make losses, but u dont continue on a failed venture and expect to make profit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Omo guys dey para

3 Likes

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by anthonyuncle(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
I'll go ahead, but I'll unleash my anger on bed
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Creampro: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Assuming you have gotten a hall, Shared wedding card, invited guests, boasted on social media, bought a lot of drinks, cooked varieties: rice, soups, Amala, akpu, garri, chicken, fish, meat, goat; you have done marriage class, gotten wedding gown, gotten suit, gotten bridal shower attire, booked for honey moon hotel & resort centers; but at about 7pm in the night before the wedding day; she confessed that she slept with her ex few days back, and that she can't take the guilt into the marriage; that you should please forgive her and go into the union. What will you do?

Food must not waste...things fall apart where the center cannot hold.
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
It will hurt sure, but I'll forgive. It takes a great woman to admit and confess her mistake. Those words of hers that she didn't wanna take the guilt into her marriage is the major reason I'll forgive because it shows she viewed what she did as a mistake and will likely not do it again. Who doesn't make mistakes?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Nothing kills a man faster than a cheating wife!!!

She's about to be married to you still slept with EX undecided

What's the probability that when the Ex comes around she won't do it again

What if your first born belongs to the EX

Some women can be very pathetic!!! If your EX loves you that much why not marry him

Anyways, if you can live with the doubt it's left for you to choose money(expenses) over your peace of mind!!!

1 Like

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by bigpicture001: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
We move on
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by brodalikeme(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
You forgive her nah and thank your God that you've got a good lady to marry. If she doesn't feel quilty will you know, if she doesn't tell you, you won't know either.
You have to be married to know the stuffs people put up with.

2 Likes

Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by rex444(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
That's why marriage expenses has to be split between the involved... 50-50 so if she knows her 50% is on the line, she go use her hand decide
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Will you scatter the marriage?
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by bdchange(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Karleb:
Wedding == over.
This won't resolve the function correctly unless you do it like this: (wedding === over).... coders will understand better
Re: she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. by babyfaceafrica: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
wedding off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is My exBoyfriend So Confusing. / Why You Should Not Overspend This Valentine. / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.