Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion (817 Views)

Why I Hate Nairaland / Why I Hate Nairaland Girls / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by KingAirforce1(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2017
I swear down I hate nairaland girls like I hate Amala and Ewedu soup.

My boss Airforce.1 once told me that , I should always always try as much as possible to stay away from nairaland girls that way, they would crave for your attention the more but never give it to them.

(May you live forever my boss Airforce1) I didnt call you boss for nothing. Double tuale for you boss.
Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by jonaifame22(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2017
I love nairaland girls wth passion.
A lot of them are pretty and have a sense of fashion.
Online they rant stvpid,bt offline dem no get action.
some r virgins,while some deir pvssy wide lyk ocean
Som hav strong body,som deir body soft lyk cushion
Som have big yansh, and it shakes when in motion.
And wen they touch u,their hands' soothn like lotion
May gals lyk 1sharon,sinaj,makydebbie b my portion
May ugly gals not come my way, deir not an option

God bless every hustler

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by IamSINZ(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Hate is such a strong word, bruh.

Why ascribe much importance to e-people in the first place?
Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by zeenaman: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Same person, two monikers. wehdone o

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by RoyalBlak007: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
♤Romanceland
♤ Girl's

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
I love nairaland girls wth passion. A lot of them are pretty and have a sense of fashion. Online they rant stvpid,bt offline dem no get action. some r virgins,while some deir pvssy wide lyk ocean Som hav strong body,som deir body soft lyk cushion Som have big yansh, and it shakes when in motion. And wen they touch u,their hands' soothn like lotion May gals lyk 1sharon,sinaj,makydebbie b my portion May ugly gals not come my way, deir not an option

God bless every hustler
Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
I love nairaland girls wth passion. A lot of them are pretty and have a sense of fashion. Online they rant stvpid,bt offline dem no get action. some r virgins,while some deir pvssy wide lyk ocean Som hav strong body,som deir body soft lyk cushion Som have big yansh, and it shakes when in motion. And wen they touch u,their hands' soothn like lotion May gals lyk 1sharon,sinaj,makydebbie b my portion May ugly gals not come my way, deir not an option

God bless every hustler
Nice piece , beautifully written.
1like for you
Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by Gentlevin: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2017
@op.....weldone. keep creating FLENTY FLENTY monicker to praise yourself.......KWANTINUE.....

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by vicben27(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Airforceone keep fooling urself operating double NL acct. may sense fall on you. b4 the end of 2017. Amen

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by Earthquake1: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nairaland girls are just normal people who log in to have fun like you.

Heal yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by IamArleck(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
KingAirforce1:

My boss Airforce.1 once told me that , I should always always try as much as possible to stay away from nairaland girls that way, they would crave for your attention the more but never give it to them.

(May you live forever my boss Airforce1) I didnt call you boss for nothing. Double tuale for you boss.

ahahaha grin Mofo

you deceiving yoursef airforce1

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by Dasherz(f): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Man,go & get a life !!
Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
KingAirforce1:

That means,you're still seeking for their attention ! In essence,you're only trying to put up an act that u don't need their validation, but deep down u ,that's exactly what u crave !!
Still the same guy that will be quick to call other guyz asslicker undecided undecided.
#Dirty Attention Seeking Hypocrite Forming Bad Boy !!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Such coincidence

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by Maxi112: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dude, they hate you more!
Re: I Hate Nairaland Girls With Passion by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
Such coincidence
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Recreates Disney Princesses With An Indian Twist, And Some Look Better Tha / Hyping With A Bottle Of Heineken(photo) / How We The Single Guys Are Seriously And Patiently Waiting For Isaiah 4:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.