Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (58886 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Olosho parading herself as celebrity
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Konquest: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kolababe:
.The beautiful actress displayed her eye-popping cleavage in a sexy but classy lovely dress...( or it it blouse and wrapper?) she wore to the much-talked about wedding of BankyW and Adesua Etomi...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/actress-somkele-iyamahs-boobsbaring-dress-to-bankys-wedding-stirs-reactions
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by nonix22(m): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Which of the movies � has she featured in Everyone is an actor until proven otherwise
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by henryhemon(m): 1:41am On Nov 21, 2017
makky555:

OK.... Ayaf hear... Woliagba undecided

Hi can I advise you? You 're beautiful but you need to watch your temper,You don't need to get worked up by mere words of those whom you don't see or know,sometimes just let it fly cuz it's really not worth the effort n you might be passing the wrong vibe.
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by fof1: 2:05am On Nov 21, 2017
LotaTee:
Lovely dress.cheesy Looks good on her.

THIS IS FOOLISHNESS. A METAPHIR I BELIEVE.
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by makky555(f): 2:08am On Nov 21, 2017
henryhemon:

Hi can I advise you? You 're beautiful but you need to watch your temper,You don't need to get worked up by mere words of those whom you don't see or know,sometimes just let it fly cuz it's really not worth the effort n you might be passing the wrong vibe.

Awwwn.. You're sweet. Thanks for the advice I'll try my best to be a bit nicer.

But trust me, I don't take things to heart like your presume ... I'm just doing it for the fun of it #justlookinfortworbu

PS I don't have a temper
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by ELdaar55(m): 5:38am On Nov 21, 2017
LadyAlison:
lolz, you've already said it
REALLY?? WELL IF U SEE HER TELL HER I SAID SHE SHOULD TAKE HEART...LOLZZZ
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 21, 2017
warris dis na?
for wedding na im u dress like dis?

Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by hardbody: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2017
makky555:

Nne gi Ashawo
Nna gi Ashawo
Umunne gi Ashawo

Chai

Nne jiri ya nwayo
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Vincad: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2017
playpaz:
She's a generous Actress.
Continue like this dear. You’re
On the right track of landing
Your own husband.

Guys please lets give her Tiri ghosa...

Ghosa
Ghosa
Ghosa cheesy

She's actually married with a child.
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Beryl007: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price ....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by makky555(f): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2017
hardbody:

Chai

Nne jiri ya nwayo

Lol... Nna itiz bkos ofu you o angry ...

When he was calling me Ashawo didn't he know he was referring to someone's future mother?
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Celsony: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2017
Many are mad few are roaming cheesy ;P grin
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Did she seriously wear dis to d wedding?
no difference btwn all dis slay mama and mad men

Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by BanevsJoker(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2017
makky555:

Your uncle left leg there

Your problem is that none of your village people have told you that idi very stupid.... Idiot
He doesn't have Village People as he's from Lagos: No Man's Land. That's why he is yet unaware of the stupidity in question.
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by EyoMasquerade: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Is this Boobas....OMG op you be falling my mouth

Catch up on Lagos happenings and gist on Gidi favorite weekend magazine

www.eyomasquerade.

....celebrating the New Lagos

Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by hardbody: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2017
makky555:

Lol... Nna itiz bkos ofu you o angry ...

When he was calling me Ashawo didn't he know he was referring to someone's future mother?

I plead on his behalf.
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by makky555(f): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
hardbody:

I plead on his behalf.

OK grin all is forgiven
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by makky555(f): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
BanevsJoker:

He doesn't have Village People as he's from Lagos: No Man's Land. That's why he is yet unaware of the stupidity in question.

You have spoken wisely grin
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by rhelis: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by okwabayi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Her features are too sharp. The woman needs better loi loi and burgers to fatten up a little.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.