Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) (45979 Views)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by HtwoOw: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
hmmmm
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by ceejayxy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
See two rivers men fighting.. Smh. Instead of una to unite
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Cutealexio(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
For Naija?
Follysho707:

For prison
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by kebliss(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
I like the lines

1 Like

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by demsid(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
So d guy no fit gather energy wait.

1 Like

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Scatterscatter(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Burna burn em" I don't support violence tho but people should learn to mind their own business.
"yes you have freedom of speech but freedom after speech is what I can't guarantee you"

2 Likes

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by newmusic: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is not a threat jor...
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Homeboiy: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Royal vs imj
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Kendroid: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Kobicove(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bloody tout undecided
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
umehmj:
Aye ax man.

We are no oppressor

2 Likes

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by enonche85(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
umehmj:
Aye ax man.

cry

1 Like

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by johnnychuks(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
i did not see any implicating terms on that chart, i dont think police are charging him bassed on that chart.
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Coldfeets: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
What's threatening in those messages?
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by noskcid(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is no threat oga police and naija bloggers
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by WINDSOW(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
umehmj:
Aye ax man.
Egede for u ooo
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by teflonjake(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
umehmj:
Aye ax man.

@ this age, you are still shouting that rubbish?

It will only lead you to death, Infact u will die if u don't renounce.

You can't take this message to the authorities, because you will have to explain what that your statement means.

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by jstar376(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Damoxy:
Wetin concern me?

Abeg wetin me sabi na say Chelsea go win UCL.
Man U fans never compare Martial with Hazard again. grin grin grin cheesy
chai........ If I tell u to stop smoking nw u will say how much own grin grin grin lol, chelsea must win...
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by sirjentul05(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
umehmj:
Aye ax man.
Who goes
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by WHOcarex: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
tofolo:
The internet never forgets Mr Burna., always remember that.
guy is that pics for real? Lol. The girl nor get joy o
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by tofolo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
It is ooo... The man is always in my prayers.
WHOcarex:
guy is that pics for real? Lol. The girl nor get joy o
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
The guy was already implicated in gang crime in the UK. Go figure.
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by FlySly05: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
cana882:
Chai..
Hope burna has same energy now he's facing the police
Lemme try to explain this.. He's an adult, he's popular, he's rich, yet still behaving foolish. I am meticulously bewildered by a bastardized act proffered by a conscious advanced man to ambiguously cascade his foolishhhhnnee.. Oboy cry

At one point your grammar make you sef weak abi ?

1 Like

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by kingthreat(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
A threat message is a threat message. Burna boy needs tobe taught a lesson

1 Like

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by cana882(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
FlySly05:

At one point your grammar make you sef weak abi ?
I swear
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by tripoli007(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
umehmj:
Aye ax man.

Make them clear road.. Who dey lace buckle..who check am na 6ft ... Foolish aye boiz
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by TellMeNothing: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Vacora:
Really? Who the hell comes up with these assinine stories? How does that text implicate him in a robbery? Dude is telling him what like Biggie said what beef is grin Nigerian police are so bait! this is their evidence? grin

Lol @. B. IG whats beef

Track so f.ucking complete ..only say this our naija na for mouth them de beef no action

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gushing About Olakunle Churchill, Her Ex Husband In Throwback Video / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.