Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! (1527 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / East Asia Woman Wear Traditional Clothes, Beautiful Or Not In Nairalander's Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Majority of girls and guys here on Nairaland have times without number created a thread or two claiming they are more beautiful than others therefore controversies have trail this forum over agreement on whom is the Finest girl or boy on this Romance Section led to the creation of this thread.

justify your claim now by posting a picture of you let's a guys judge girls and girls judge guys, it's that simple!.
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
AccessME:
Majority of girls and guys here on Nairaland have times without number created a thread or two claiming they are more beautiful than others therefore controversies have trail this forum over agreement on whom is the Finest girl or boy on this Romance Section led to the creation of this thread.

I want you to post a picture without makeup or filter of any sort to justify a claim from other members of u being the most beautiful on Nairaland!
here is mine

1 Like

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Safiaa(f): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who you be? Why should i post my picture for you to access?
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by RoyalBlak007: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin
grin
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Here is me grin

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Handsome me

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by iamJ(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
AccessME:
here is mine
so u use makeup usually

if women are ur target there are no girls here, stop this madness biko

1 Like

Thread for those who need validation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by AlexCk: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Safiaa:

Lol,
Because he works for access bank tongue
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Safiaa:
I don't know you either and that's my picture view it and like it too!.
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by makydebbie(f): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by iamJ(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
AccessME:
I don't know you either and that's my picture view it and like it too!.
me and u no get issues b4, stop this tin b4 i go mad on this thread, this ur behavior is getting on my nerves

1 Like

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
hahaaa lol.. help me tell am o cheesy
AlexCk:

Lol,
hahaaa lol.. help me tell am o
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by generalbush(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
lol.... My no makeup pics.

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
do i fine sad sad sad sad
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Victornezzar: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Me

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by RoyalBlak007: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin

♤The O.P asked that you post your NO MAKE-UP NO FILTER PIC

♤..Don't be disobedientgrin
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by makydebbie(f): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤The O.P asked that you post your NO MAKE-UP NO FILTER PIC

♤..Don't be disobedientgrin
Nlders have seen my pictures, I'm sure they're tired.
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by babfet(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please join our fasting and prayer

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
iamJ:
so u use makeup usually

if women are ur target there are no girls here, stop this madness biko
u are the one that's mad, who told u guys doesn't make up, the powder, lipstick or plating of air wet some guys dey do nkor? u better get off my mention b4 Amadioka strike u
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by RoyalBlak007: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Nlders have seen my pictures, I'm sure they're tired.

♤ The OP hasn't

♤He needs to validate grin
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Victornezzar: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
AccessME:
here is mine
Taiye?
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by ubunja(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Safiaa:
u tap out so early grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by funlord(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'm too much.....such a hunky sexy adonis!

cool cool cool

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
AccessME:

justify your claim now by posting a picture of you let's a guys judge girls and girls judge guys, it's that simple!.

At your age, you are still posting trash like this?
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
mikeujoel:

At your age, you are still posting trash like this?
what age are u talking about? so we shouldn't have fun again?
Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by Earthquake1: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2017

Re: Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! by makydebbie(f): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ The OP hasn't

♤He needs to validate grin
My dp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Confused Soul / Caption This Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe. / Pls I Need Your Opinion On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.