Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) (1558 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2018
Attention! Attention!!
To all the guys in the house, 2moro na Valentine o, make ona remember say dem nor dey kill body put o.
If you hold money, you fit go flex, but if your account nor too balance, Ogbeni relax o.
-
Don't let any child-of-the-world (babe) to put you under pressure to do what you are not supposed to do.
Remember, Valentine is not a true testor proof of love.
-
As for me, myself and i, am not a fan of Val cos, Love is not supposed to be celebrated only on a set day in a year.
-
If February 14th is lovers day, what are the rest days for? Haters day abi.
Love is an everyday something jare, nor be only Valentine dem dey show love.
-
Dear Lovers,
Everyday na lovers day, nor dey there dey confuse yourself.
The day when change(money) and time dey, just carry your baby/lady go out small go catch fun.
-
Before i forget, to dem gals/ladies, its not a crime to take your guy(lover) out o.
I don't know where it is written in a constitution that,
"it is a guy that must take a girl out".
Please ehn, if you have that mentality, change it, i repeat it again, change it! It is not good for your health, we are in the 21st Century.
(Shey you understand)
-
I don't know about you o, as for me, everyday issa fun-day with anybody i like.
-
I don talk my own finish,
(Take it or Leave it)

1 Like

Re: Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) by meneski(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2018
ftc
Re: Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) by meneski(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2018
The truth remains dat of recent, this festive seasons have not been in my favour... So eff val and its relations!
Re: Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
meneski:
The truth remains dat of recent, this festive seasons have not been in my favour... So eff val and its relations!
lol
Re: Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2018
The much anticipated day is finally.
Greeting from me to Team lovers and Team Champions league.
-
As you go about today's activities,
remember that Kiss Daniel said,
“No Go Dey Do Pass Yourself”
-
[Verse 2]
You no Get Money, You Wan Do Lau Lau
Trouble Dey Sleep Yanga Go Wake Am
No Do Today Forget Tomorrow
Feel Good It’s A Happy Day.
Kiss Daniel _ No Do
-
No go do wetin you go regret Tomorrow o, if you are konjified, CD is your friend.
-
Don't go broke today or borrow money because of few minutes fun of today.
Re: Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2018
And if she tells you, 'if you nor get money, hide your face,' don't be mad at her, take it as a word of motivation to double your hustle. Wait...... are you even happy being poor?

Shebi you know that it is only hungry gals that sees relationship as a source of income?
What are you even doing with such babes in the first place sef, nawa for you o.

Na wen you and your babe dey do things for eachother nai the courtShip, relationShip or anyShip tey dey sail well. wink

Bros, if your pocket is not smiling at you, please, to avoid financial embarrassment go and worki oh worki oh like 'Adekunle Gold' sang so that your bank account won't swear for you for starving it.
(prevention is always cheaper and better than cure)nor say dem nor telli you o.

Remember, you are not hustling for her or anyone, you are doing it for your own good.
There is beauty in the hustle, better tin nor dey come easy. 'No Pain, no Gain'.

If you like, when your hustle don pay, make you mumuciously dey dey spend money anyhow to impress babes without investing, you eyes wee clear when the money finish.

Last last, those babes wey you dey impress with money go still run leave you wen your money finish, and na dem go stil call you MUGU cos you don't have sense!

Brotherly, when the money comes, while you ball, always invest on something, i don't mean the MMM and GHW type of investment o.

There's nothing as sweet as getting ROI, it is even sweeter than when you're having orgasm.
(don't look at me like dat) cheesy

Ehen, before i forget, when you get to the top, never forget those that were with you while you were down, shebi you understand. Na dem be the real people wen you get.

I mean, don't, i repeat, don't forget those contributed to your life, helped and stood by you, when you had nothing.

Carry them along while you can. Life dey make sense if e better for you and everybody wey dey around you.

If you nor get money, nor hide your face.
Show your face make person help you!

cheesy
Re: Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
cheesy

Re: Word For Some Guys here (recive Sense) by ceekhing: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
@Whikidefe lets chat on whatsapp 08130636289

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Guy Break Up Strategies / What Is The Meaning Of This? / Pst. Wilson Sex Video: There Is Nothing Better Than Getting Head – Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.