Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah (23740 Views)

PDP Won’t Accept ‘fake Results’ In 2019 – Secondus / We Will Not Accept Ranching Talk More Of A Ban - MACBAN / Why Nigerian Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Slaveman343: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is serious. Haven't they suffered image tarnishing enough?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by neonly: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Buhari why grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Ttipsy(f): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
illiterates..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Curiouscity(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Such guts!

Nigeria is finished !

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Chukazu: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
the man raised some vital issues.

it behooves on the concerned authorities to look at it critically without bias.

1.We need to start by educating the herdsmen(the rapot between herdsmen and host communities is dangerously low)
2.how do we make sure the ranches are green year in year out?(we live in a country were a whole federal government can't even maintain national stadium grass for a single year

3.how do we have the very best of cattle breeds?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
useless government... and stupid cattle rearers

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by meforyou1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Fulani u accept or reject whatever u want. Gerrout out nigeria and go back to your country senegal and gambia and start making those demands. Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Xano(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Very stupid statement.

If you don't accept, then get out of the State.

You open your mouth to let out stench.

You and your herdsmen have killed, raped, maimed, destroyed homes and farm produce of families.

Your herdsmen have made people orphans, have terrible nightmares of rape by your people.

There would be no mercy on your herdsmen.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by meforyou1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chukazu:
the man raised some vital issues.

it behooves on the concerned authorities to look at it critically without bias.

1.With need to start by educating the herdsmen
2.how do we make sure the ranches are green year in year out?

3.how do we have the very best of cattle breeds?
bros, that murderer didnt raise any valid point. He should go to his country senegal and start making the demands from there

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by LydayBobo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
You don't have to.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Xano(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
CharleyBright:

Very well then!!!
But let them be reminded that Farmers will no longer accept their crops and properties be destroyed by cattle.
One person's means of livelihood shouldn't constitute a menace to another persons means of livelihoods

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Nascad: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
If you're expecting any response at all from this govt you'll be disappointed. quote author=factsandfigures post=62557530]I am interested in what the Federal Government will say!
[/quote]
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Zenithpeak(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'm happy that the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria recognises all the governors of the states as the cheif security officer of their respective geographical territory and they are at liberty to promolgulate and enact any law that will keep their land and the inhabitant safe alongside their property and businesses.

I wonder what they are expecting Heardsmann General of the Federation. His power is limited to his Ask Rock.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Deo1986(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
True evangelism is when you walk into a viewing center where chelsea and man u are playing and you boldly switch off the TV, turn to the crowd and say 'praise the lord people, i want to share the word of God with you'.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by seguno2: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
The nerve...........

Why not, if not.
Who is the president now?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
My Fulani brothers dey fall my hand woh, I hope everything is jam tan lets not make trouble
Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by nanizle(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
No need for long talk. All we need are entrepreneurs that would commercialize ranching and take control of the beef industry. No one will have to tell the herdsmen to modernize!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by yanshDoctor: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
this guys are terrorist for objecting a state laws.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Awoo88: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
if the Benue state governor do not arm his anti grazing Marshal, he will die a miserable dead.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by phreakabit(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Terrorists hiding behind cattle.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Fulani don't disturb here in the community where my school is located,

The solution is simple.

Since the elders and King of the community decided to allow Cows destroy crops, the farmers decided to apply Rat poison on the leaves of casava on edges of their farm.

After 10_20 cows died, Fulani migrated by force.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Tamad(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who cares if they accept or not? They can do whatever in their region. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Truthisit: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
dadavivo:
Checkout what Northerners are doing to Afonjas
You are very sick. Is it happening worst in any part of Yoruba land compared to Enugu, Benue, Taraba Nasarawa. Hatred filled heart!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Chukazu: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
meforyou1:
bros, that murderer didnt raise any valid point. He should go to his country senegal and start making the demands from there

I expect any serious state that is clamoring for ranches to build it own ranch and rear it own cattle ,then you can now ban illegal trespassing.

as it stands every state still depends on these Fulanis cattle for livestock supplies,that is what has emboldened them to flout any law

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Alex80s(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
They should use Sambisa forest for open grazing

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by metulated007(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Daboomb: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
kaleam:
I'm also a fulani, but if I were d president, I would have ordered for it to happen, and use the airforce to bomb any offender...

how can you reject ranching when your people are out there looking for trouble.

Allowing headsmen to roam about is a threat to national peace and security...

oya, my people, come and insult me but I remain fulani and won't ever support headsmen.

If truly you are Fulani, then kudos to you.

Having said that, let us look at some of the issues the Fulani herdsmen should have attended to, instead of thinking Buhari will use veto power to save them:

1.) President Buhari himself has said that some of these herdsmen that murder people are foreigners from Niger, Sudan, TChad, e.t.c. Thus, the use of ranching will enusre that we know who these "foreigners" are, once we see anyone still openly grazing cows

2.) No one can say he does not know that these Herdsmen have unleashed terror on other Nigerians wherevere they go!
So, Myetti Allah should be asking itself whether it is okay to keep murdering other Nigerians in the name of rearing/roaming cattle or is th elife of cattle bigger than human life?
Myetti allah shold be at the forefront of finding a solution to these murders but so far, it is only interested in its cattle! shocked shocked

3.) How can any sane person say a particular breed of cattle is not suitable for ranching?
when you take cattle on a long grazing route form the North, down South and feed them on people's farm produce, is it not the same food that you will give them in a ranch? What exactly makes a particular breed of Cattle unsuitable for ranching?
Can Myetti Allah support this achaic reasoning with scientific research and proof?

Or they think they can just drop some silly claims and Buhari will empty our National treasury to them in the name of "importing ranchable-breeds" for them?

4.) If Myetti Allah says it cannot ranch, No problem. But they MUST KEEP their roaming habits within their state. It is as simple as that.
Nigeria is not the only country where cattle is bred so why must it be th eonly place where Cattle cannot be ranched?

5.) Every Governor is the Executive C-in-C of his state and the federal govt cannot impose its will on such issues that are not part of the exclusive list.
Myetti llah is trying to instigate Buhari into tking actions that would set the country on fire.
They should remember that Buhari will not be President for ever and that together (if these Easterners would ever grow sense! ) the West and the East and the S/South can easily vote out any Fulani president that mess-up with our collective will.
Even the Middle belt will join together as the core North has always use them and discard them like slaves.

6.) Fulani herdsmen must also realise that they do not have exclusive right to violence or carrying AK47 openly, in a country where such is not permitted by the constitution but the Fulani-dominated Armed Forces LOOK THE OTHER WAY while rushing to arrest any Southerner found carrying a weapon.

Enough is Enough. We will fight to dfend our territory from any murderous Herdsmen, be they Fulani or Foreigners.
The Herdsmen can keep their Meat to themselves, there wont be any open grazing anywhere in the South of Nigeria, including the Middle Belt.
Together we stand.
The IMPUNITY of the Fulani Herdsmen under this Buhari regime is gurranteed to ensure that the Southerners dont vote for him come 2019.
angry angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Daboomb: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chukazu:

I expect any serious state that is clamoring for ranches to build it own ranch and rear it own cattle ,then you can now ban illegal trespassing.

as it stands every state still depends on these Fulanis cattle for livestock supplies,that is what has emboldened them to flout any law

Clamouring for Ranches is not because of shortage of Meat, my friend! undecided undecided
It is to checkmate the murderous acts of these terrorist herdsmen who murder indigenes at will, destroy their crops with impunity and cuase security risk with grazing cattle across express ways and in the cities, even in broad daylight.
It is an achaic tradition that is long overdue for abolishment.

if Meat is your problem, some states are importing it already. tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by Edu3Again: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Franco2017:
Then, restrict your movement to your lands alone
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by smartg(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
am sure this rejection is coming from Jubril himself...
I know some people will doubt me. and moreover the Herdsmen are foreigners, and so can not detect for us.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah by CioAngels(f): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Imagine the insult on farmers, buhari is really sending this wicked souls against the innocent farmers that are not of Fulani tribes this is why they can come out to talk rejection. They destroy crops, maim, rape and kill, yet the president of this looks the other way because they are his people. They are the only tribes value animal in place of human being. Please pa Buhari, rule over the fulanis while the none Fulanis while get their own leader. Enough of all this rubbish. Must your cow destroy peoples crops. Buhari is having northern peoples movement agenda this why he's not talking because these are not the cow rustlers we use to know. Great insult it is
Shame to Southern leaders if the restructuring is not starting now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Petitions NJC, AGF Over ‘supreme Court Governor’ Tag By PDP / Nigeria’s COP28 Delegation Is Largest In Africa — And Same As China’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.