Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,386 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. (2845 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / I Need Somebody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
If you really need to talk to some one about anything, emotional matter and such drop your number and expect a call from an expert. Just drop your number and get a call that you just couldn't afford it may just suprise you!

Please no WhatsApp numbers or intentions. Strictly voice calls.

Keep it Real people.

Feel free to comment your expectations and your situation (if that applies to you.)
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by kingjomezy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2017

I need financial aid for my school fees
And an emotional problem I can't disclose on nairaland

1 Like

Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by UbanmeUdie: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
kingjomezy:

Nice 1 bro!
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by kingjomezy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Djtrips:

Nice 1 bro!
Nothing like nice one bros oooh... I need help
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
kingjomezy:

I need financial aid for my school fees
And an emotional problem I can't disclose on nairaland

What school do you attend?
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by UbanmeUdie: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
kingjomezy:

I think it is best you attend one of Apostle Suleiman's Help from Above Crusades!

I am sure the help you need will be available for you there.
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
I'm sure somebody will call you kingjomezy
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol! Una no go use laff kill person for dis Nairaland!!
kingjomezy:

5 Likes

Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
kingjomezy:

Hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by vincenteger: 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by odigilimorrison(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by samtinx(m): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2017
But how u go say no moni for school, person wey send you go school nko?
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 12:52am On Nov 21, 2017
No b so now FTC!
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Imoemi(m): 1:19am On Nov 21, 2017
I just need someone that could assist me with 30k in going back to school
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by kingjomezy(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Djtrips:

What school do you attend?
Uniben
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by kingjomezy(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Djtrips:

It is not that I don't have some money... I did helper work for two weeks straight and got some papers(my body hear am) ... I dey work hard... I wish the help u can give me is like a job which I can make money continuous money... I got my accommodation(20k) all I need now is school fees 13000 ..... I am a musician too bro. Na money dey make man never release im single......
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by kingjomezy(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Djtrips:

Sometimes in life bros things go tight sotay u go dey ask y u come school... My dad just suddenly broke, how I take pay my lest school fees na God, for five month I no get money for Pocket... I burst tears when my friend give me 200.... Chai... I no no watin make me cry wether na happiness or suffer... Lol.... No uncle or aunty to call for help.. Dem no dey ask frog for chair na
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by kingjomezy(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2017
UbanmeUdie:

I think it is best you attend one of Apostle Suleiman's Help from Above Crusades!

I am sure the help you need will be available for you there.

I know him.... Omega fire ministries abi
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
08118446020. marital cum emotional
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by bukola89(f): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
I really need someone to talk to .. i'm just going through an emotional breakdown.. But I cant drop my number here
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
kendrace:
I really need someone to talk to .. i'm just going through an emotional breakdown.. But I cant drop my number here

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
kendrace:

baby share with me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

baby share with me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm not telling grin
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by RoyalBlak007: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
♤ I need someone to talk to

♤I'm going through an emotional psychological breakdown & I think am gonna implode very soon embarassed

grin
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
kendrace:

I'm not telling grin

cry cry cry cry
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ I need someone to talk to

♤I'm going through an emotional psychological breakdown embarassed

Lmao that sounds serious grin grin grin

grin
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

cry cry cry cry

What's with the face??..
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
kendrace:

What's with the face??..

am an emotional person i don't like when a girl i care about don't give a dime about me cry cry
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by RoyalBlak007: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=kendrace post=62587370][/quote]

♤Yes embarassed

♤I think I should just end my life right now ;(

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Age Is Considered Old For A Woman (pictures) / Please What's Your Advice For Her...her Husband Got Her Mother Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.