Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. (2875 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / I Need Somebody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Yes embarassed

♤I think I should just end my life right now ; (

What?? U joking right?
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by RoyalBlak007: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
kendrace:

What?? U joking right?
♤No jokes
embarassed
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤No jokes

embarassed

Nah you are
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bros, I need someone to talk to about something important.
I need Iphone 8 seriously for work purpose and I have 10% of the amount. It remains 90% and money for monthly subscription. It will be really kind of u to call me and and help my situation.

08074268137. Thanks in anticipation
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

am an emotional person i don't like when a girl i care about don't give a dime about me cry cry

Oh I'm sorry about that
But At times u just gotta fvck emotions
They're only gonna get u screwed
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Gofwane(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2017
kendrace:
I really need someone to talk to .. i'm just going through an emotional breakdown.. But I cant drop my number here

Where do you want to drop your number?
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Lionbite(m): 1:27am On Nov 22, 2017
i really need someone i can pour out my heart to. preferably a lady
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by EWAagoyin(m): 1:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Djtrips:
If you really need to talk to some one about anything, emotional matter and such drop your number and expect a call from an expert. Just drop your number and get a call that you just couldn't afford it may just suprise you!

Please no WhatsApp numbers or intentions. Strictly voice calls.

Keep it Real people.

Feel free to comment your expectations and your situation (if that applies to you.)
I need someone to pour what I'm feeling to ..honestly I'm emotionally unbalanced right now 0.8.1.6.7.9.2.1.3.9.8
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Djtrips:

Where do you want to drop your number?

Let me send you a mail
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Cannonleo(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Need someone to talk to and some help as well
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Jeffjay247(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2017
C
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Blackhawk03(f): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2017
I have questions, loads of them... Funny how the only one who could answer seem to be ignorant of my questions and pleas...
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackhawk03:
I have questions, loads of them... Funny how the only one who could answer seem to be ignorant of my questions and pleas...

What do you mean by that? 'Funny how the only one who could answer seem to be ignorant of my questions and pleas...'
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
I was expecting that you guys will just drop your number, then when somebody calls you, you tell them what's on your mind that you want to talk about.
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Just drop your number male and female! When somebody calls you the topic of discussion should maintain a tempo and should be philosophical in nature.
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Djtrips:

Nice 1 bro!
Bro I Need Money... Will I Get That When My Number Drops
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
DeadRat:
Bro I Need Money... Will I Get That When My Number Drops
how now?
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Djtrips:
how now?
do You Give fianacial assistance
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
DeadRat:
do You Give fianacial assistance

Are you being serious
grin
to who now? lol not at this level.
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by mikejj(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
kendrace:
I really need someone to talk to .. i'm just going through an emotional breakdown.. But I cant drop my number here
that means you dont want ya problem solved.
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by mikejj(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin my house rent has expired and i dont have money to renew can i drop my number.
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Djtrips:

Are you being serious
grin
to who now? lol not at this level.
see Make Una free Me Jor... All My Problems Like This Is Related To Money... In Conclusion I Need A Kickstarter...
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by devlishGINGER(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Djtrips:
But how u go say no moni for school, person wey send you go school nko?
haahaha
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by purpleNG(f): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
Me need money,should I drop my number
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by daneni1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by eboniest(f): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by purpleNG(f): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Any glo number dropped will get a call guaranteed!

Well until the promo ends grin
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by becca4216(f): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: If You Really Need Somebody To Talk To About Anything Drop Your Number. by Djtrips: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
How E dy be people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! / Do Women Like Receiving MouthAction(cunnilingus) / My Ex Of 8months Still Stalks Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.